I use ES File Explorer to stream audio / video at home. On BB10 every time you add a song it sends a notification and vibrates. Anyone know how to disable this? Very irritating. I may have to look at other streaming options.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 11:15 AM
    have you checked the settings in ES File Explorer to find if there is a option there?
    06-30-13 11:34 AM
    I did have a look but nothing obvious. It has alot of options so i was hoping it was hiding somewhere but no luck. ES runs well on PB as well but no vibrations obviously. It is a very minor problem but i will likely need to look at other streaming apps on BB10.
    07-01-13 12:51 AM
    I'm pretty sure there is a setting in esfe for notifications.

You can always use esfe to view android apps and launch the Android settings. From there you csn disable the notifications.

Edit:
    The easiest way. On your phone, go to settings app, notifications , scroll down to other applications, find esfe and disable all notifications.
    LostOnThePianoRoll likes this.
    07-01-13 01:05 AM
    I'm pretty sure there is a setting in esfe for notifications.

You can always use esfe to view android apps and launch the Android settings. From there you csn disable the notifications.

Edit:
    The easiest way. On your phone, go to settings app, notifications , scroll down to other applications, find esfe and disable all notifications.
    Thanks. Duh I don't know why I did not think to go into notifications. Problem solved.
    LostOnThePianoRoll likes this.
    07-01-13 01:12 PM