If I wanted to buy an android phone. It would a nexus or Lg phone. At a lot cheaper than the Priv.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-16 11:55 PM
    Agreed! Enough already. Priv talks show be moved to Android Central.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    No, enough of the complaining. The Priv is a BlackBerry, deal with it.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-16 12:22 AM
    Complaining?
    Just stated that Android phones should be discussed on Android Central. The fact that it has a BlackBerry branding still makes it an Android phone.

01-15-16 12:36 AM
    yes bought one !! use it one day then !! and back with my passport silver far much better
    01-15-16 12:52 AM
    I don't care about the Priv directly, but indirectly I do.

I won't be buying a Priv, but I think it's important for BlackBerry's future that it does well (duh). And to that end, I think CrackBerry should keep the stories coming, because whether we like it or not, the Priv will probably outsell all the BlackBerry 10 devices, and people should be able to have a place to read about BlackBerry's newest phone (even if it isn't one I plan on buying).

Posted via CB10
    01-15-16 12:54 AM
    Any ignorance towards BB10 comes from people's prior misconceptions based on their experience with old OS6 and OS7 devices. Most who dismiss BB10 haven't used it. I however have had enough seat time with Android to know it's generally a poorly thought out OS with sub-par navigation.
    As a tech and blackberry user, I don't see how OS5, 6 or 7 were bad.
    Often times, issues arose when network failed or when there was bad provisioning.

That's an infrastructure issue not just the device.

Sure there some blackberry devices that flopped mostly due to hardware but everyone was perfectly happy getting their emails, calendar and contacts and being able to update wirelessly.

With the amount of blackberry devices used since 2005, the success rate outways it's failures.

That's on the prosumer side with BES and Exchange.

If I add apple devices in the mix with our it infrastructure, it's not all roses with ipads and iphones either.

There are many problems with securing those devices and keeping them as usable as blackberry in a business environment.

It's a shame really that we rely on technology to play and not work.
    At this point, it's more popular to be inefficient and less secure so we can all snapchat.

We are all surprised the Icloud was compromised and accessed and then we feel all violated.

I never saw that happen with BlackBerry, ever, in the last 10 years.

There is merit in that.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    01-15-16 06:03 AM
    Complaining?
    Just stated that Android phones should be discussed on Android Central. The fact that it has a BlackBerry branding still makes it an Android phone.

Doesn't matter. CrackBerry is for BlackBerry related news.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-16 10:26 AM
    +1

I bought a BlackBerry because it wasn't an Apple or Android. You can't call an Android phone a BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-16 11:46 AM
    +1

I bought a BlackBerry because it wasn't an Apple or Android. You can't call an Android phone a BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Sometimes my wife creates things in the kitchen I'd rather not eat and still calls it "dinner". By the same token BlackBerry served you a device they designed, just running different software. You may not feeling like eating but that's what's on the menu.
    Ecm and Laura Knotek like this.
    01-15-16 12:23 PM
    Agreed! Enough already. Priv talks show be moved to Android Central.

If you feel uncomfortable with Priv/Android related threads, avoid them and stick to the BB10 threads. The Priv is a BlackBerry device, and logic dictates it should belong here with CrackBerry.
    DrBoomBotz and tufcustomer like this.
    01-15-16 12:41 PM
    Complaining?

I thought Crackberry was for discussing all things BlackBerry. Yeah, really, you sound like you're complaining because you don't like BlackBerry evolution.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-16 03:48 PM
    I thought Crackberry was for discussing all things BlackBerry. Yeah, really, you sound like you're complaining because you don't like BlackBerry evolution.

Posted via CB10
    Really. Blackberry the company decides what is a Blackberry not anyone here.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-16 03:55 PM
    I only want to see Blackberry (inc), QNX, and BB10 related articles when I open CB10. the nonstop priv-pushing articles are cluttering up my screen, and I find myself opening the app less often as a result. there really isn't anything interesting to read on here anymore...

Posted via CBX
    01-16-16 09:45 AM
    I only want to see Blackberry (inc), QNX, and BB10 related articles when I open CB10. the nonstop priv-pushing articles are cluttering up my screen, and I find myself opening the app less often as a result. there really isn't anything interesting to read on here anymore...

Posted via CBX
    The Priv is the future of BlackBerry, Inc.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-16 11:56 AM
    You are drawing conclusions that are not to draw. I can speak for myself and would appreciate that you not speak on my behalf.
    01-16-16 12:08 PM
    You are drawing conclusions that are not to draw. I can speak for myself and would appreciate that you not speak on my behalf.
    It isn't about you. Why in the world would you assume I am trying to speak for you. The CEO of BlackBerry said that in coming year BlackBerry would release one or maybe 2 phones. Both would be Android. He can speak for BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-16 12:59 PM

Posted via CBX
    I guess you can just stop opening app completely. BlackBerry Inc articles do include the Priv. Since you contradict yourself, maybe it's you and not BlackBerry or Crackberry? Remember what Motley Cr�e says, don't go away mad, just go away....

Posted via CB10
    01-16-16 07:10 PM
    and that's precisely what all the interesting/intelligent folks on here have done.

Posted via CBX
    01-16-16 10:58 PM
    and that's precisely what all the interesting/intelligent folks on here have done.

Posted via CBX
    Ah... That explains why you're still here.

*C5303
    01-16-16 11:05 PM
    Ah... That explains why you're still here.
    LOL... he did lob that one oh so gingerly over the plate...
    01-16-16 11:07 PM
    OP, CrackBerry is about all things BlackBerry, whether you or anyone else likes them all.

I don't think anyone is happy with everything BlackBerry, nor have they for years. This convo has reached its inevitable conclusion.
    01-16-16 11:27 PM
171 ... 567