Have you considered enabling the "End Call by Putting Device Back in Holster" option (if your pouch has the magnet) ?
    I have but to be honest, im so used to pressing the end call button now that enabling that feature wouldnt make it any easier...id still be worried if the call has ended properly when sliding into the pouch...i have the micro fibre pouch which has a power saving magnet in it.
    04-29-13 01:59 PM
    The phone app also lags if you want to bring up the Dial Pad while in a call. I live in a Condo and everytime someone comes over to visit or I have a delivery, it takes 7-9 seconds before I can buzz them in.

Once I answer the call, it takes 2-3 seconds for the Dial Pad button to appear. Then 2-3 more for the button to become active (changes from White to Blue). 1-2 more seconds for the Dial Pad screen to load. Then I can finally hit 9 to let them in.

Super frustrating. If I try to go faster and hit the Dial Pad button before it's completely loaded, it will swap back to the main Call Screen causing an extra delay.
    04-29-13 02:36 PM
    This is how now

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 02:44 PM
    Yes and I hate it. They need to give the physical button at the top of the phone the ability to end a call if you press it.

Posted via CB10
    lunatic4ever and Niels B like this.
    04-29-13 03:02 PM
    Wait...

You can make calls with this?

I spend all my Z10 time communicating on BBM, twitter, CrackBerry, and Google Talk. I maybe use 5 minutes on phone calls per month. I guess I need to start using my phone as a phone.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 05:21 PM
    I don't have the **** dial issue. But it is rather a chore to end the call if you're multitasking or even if you used the dial pad during your call. You have to get back to that other screen, then find the call button. Then press is 4,967 times to end the call.

Posted via CB10
    Ummm... for the record I don't know why CrackBerry censored what I wrote. I thought I wrote "face". I guess my auto correct must have dropped an F bomb and I didn't notice.
    04-29-13 06:53 PM
    The phone app also lags if you want to bring up the Dial Pad while in a call. I live in a Condo and everytime someone comes over to visit or I have a delivery, it takes 7-9 seconds before I can buzz them in.

Once I answer the call, it takes 2-3 seconds for the Dial Pad button to appear. Then 2-3 more for the button to become active (changes from White to Blue). 1-2 more seconds for the Dial Pad screen to load. Then I can finally hit 9 to let them in.

Super frustrating. If I try to go faster and hit the Dial Pad button before it's completely loaded, it will swap back to the main Call Screen causing an extra delay.

Yes, that's the kind of stuff about the phone app that drives me crazy.

Made another mistake call yesterday, as I was sliding the device into the Blackberry-made leather holster.

I turned off the "allow gestures while screen is locked" feature yesterday due to someone's suggestion it would help with the random reboots (it didn't), but I may keep it that way if it cuts down on all the unintentional calls I keep making on this thing.
    04-30-13 08:09 AM
32 12