Hi Guys

I'm back to Blackberry after 2 years on Android and so far really like what's happening with BB10. However, on my old BB I used to be able to set contacts as emergency ones, which would override any silent settings if they rang/sms'd me. Is this feature no longer available? I also couldn't find an app to assist?

The problem is I need to receive certain calls/SMS's 24x7 regardless of the phone settings. If anyone has any ideas please let me know!

Thanks
    Tim
    11-28-13 03:44 AM
    Hi Guys

I'm back to Blackberry after 2 years on Android and so far really like what's happening with BB10. However, on my old BB I used to be able to set contacts as emergency ones, which would override any silent settings if they rang/sms'd me. Is this feature no longer available? I also couldn't find an app to assist?

The problem is I need to receive certain calls/SMS's 24x7 regardless of the phone settings. If anyone has any ideas please let me know!

Thanks
    Tim
    Hi! Welcome to CB!!!

Will this be of any assistance? Are you familiar with Priority Hub?

The exhaustive list of everything that’s new in BlackBerry 10.2 | CrackBerry.com
    11-30-13 06:22 AM
    Thanks for the reply. I did see that link a while ago, but it doesn't really answer the question. I don't think it's possible at the moment on the Q10
    12-01-13 02:10 PM