Lack of apps. I mostly use instant messaging now, almost no email anymore. That's the future.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 07:04 AM
    HUH?
    09-23-15 07:20 AM
    Because you're having a problem with folders? I don't think so.

The purpose of this post seems pretty mixed up. Do you want assistance? In which case, why not ask for assistance?

If BlackBerry have it listed on their site as a bug (which, if it's affecting everyone it most certainly will be) then yes, it's a bug and it should be fixed. There are lots of bugs, some more critical than others.

If they don't, maybe it's just something particular to your own setup?

Posted via CB10
    OK

Blackberry says like Joshu42:

You create rules on Gmail to file new emails with labels, except you also skip the Inbox.

So, in the Gmail web client, you don't see these emails in the Inbox view... same thing in the BlackBerry HUB.

And like in the web client, you can view each folder/label independently by browsing to each ones.
    But its false. Why Blackberry Blend shows every email on main list it doesn't matter if its from inbox or skipped inbox and goes directly to label?? why they are on Blend but not on HUB?? does is make sense to you? It is HUB bug with "Show Read Filed Emails" button I guarantee it, because Blend works flawlessly on the touch on the button ON and OFF, but HUB doesn't respond at all. It just doesn't work at all and must be fixed ASAP! Who can tell me there I have to write directly to Blackberry Team members who could take action to fix it once and for all?
    09-23-15 07:22 AM
    This is such a specific issue.. I doubt many people have ever run into this problem. It definitely would have little to no impact on blackberry's popularity.
    It's not specific, it's a HUGE Blackberry HUB bug which must be fixed. And it has a HUGE impact because lots of my carrier clients forced carrier to take back Blackberry 10 devices for this and stick to old ones or chose other manufacturer devices. Is it still no impact to you? Why do you think a lot of company's then BB 10 devices came up stick with 7 OS and earlier versions, just for fun? Emails everytime was and is the 1st thing that drives Blackberry. BES and etc.. no impact you say..
    Last edited by novapolskas; 09-23-15 at 07:55 AM.
    09-23-15 07:26 AM
    I agree that this is a problem too. There should be a way that user can still retain the folder, yet still get notified.

Posted from kyuten
    Blackberry Team just need to fix "Show Read Filed Emails" button so it start to work not only with Blackberry Blend but also with Blackberry HUB! That's it! How we can tell them this??? HELP ASAP!
    09-23-15 07:34 AM
    Of all the reasons BB10 didn't sell, email issues didn't even make the first page
    Maxxxpower and Blacklatino like this.
    09-23-15 07:35 AM
    Of all the reasons BB10 didn't sell, email issues didn't even make the first page
    But it is the ground zero issue which must be fixed ASAP! Second things coming, but this will be the start!
    09-23-15 07:37 AM
    Lack of apps. I mostly use instant messaging now, almost no email anymore. That's the future.

Posted via CB10
    Till 7 OS Blackberry was known for the best Email experience, today with this I can tell stupid Blackberry HUB "Show Read Filed Emails" button BUG now it has the worst experience and Blackberry Blend doesn't helping because we buy mobile devices so we don't need to use PC's, but now we are forced to till they fix it!
    09-23-15 07:42 AM
    No Apps is the real reason: the average consumer wants to Instagram pictures and play candy crush straight out of the box...
    and unfortunately it is not possible with BB10 devices...
    09-23-15 07:46 AM
    It's not specific, it's a HUGE Blackberry HUB bug which must be fixed. And it has a HUGE impact because lots of my carrier clients forced carrier to take back Blackberry 10 devices for this.
    That Is FALSE. I have set up my Z10 to show me any email that goes to any of my folders in the Hub. You can even select certain emails to show up in the hub instead all emails that go directly to that folder.

Carriers LIE. Your carrier most likely just told you that so they wouldn't need to bother trying to figure what you did to your phone. Anything to reduce their work.

BlackB_G told you and put a picture up of how to resolve your problem. It seems to me you don't have an issue and are just here to troll.

I file and read filed email on my phone all the time and so do others I work with it is common to do. SO blame your carrier for not wanting to help as BB already has what you are complaining about.
    09-23-15 07:49 AM
    It's not specific, it's a HUGE Blackberry HUB bug which must be fixed. And it has a HUGE impact because lots of my carrier clients forced carrier to take back Blackberry 10 devices for this and stick to old ones or chose other manufacturer devices. Is it still no impact to you?
    Show me others complaining about this
    09-23-15 07:51 AM
    You should install BlackBerry beta zone app and join the BlackBerry beta zone. You would be able to add you request their. Just be clear in your explication as to what the bug is and what you want to have fixed.
    So anyway, Do we have any apps yet?

Z30STA100-5 � 10.3.2.2339
    That Is FALSE. I have set up my Z10 to show me any email that goes to any of my folders in the Hub. You can even select certain emails to show up in the hub instead all emails that go directly to that folder.

Carriers LIE. Your carrier most likely just told you that so they wouldn't need to bother trying to figure what you did to your phone. Anything to reduce their work.

BlackB_G told you and put a picture up of how to resolve your problem. It seems to me you don't have an issue and are just here to troll.

I file and read filed email on my phone all the time and so do others I work with it is common to do. SO blame your carrier for not wanting to help as BB already has what you are complaining about.
    OK, and you make your Emails skip inbox and just be only in specific folder or all your emails are on inbox and just are labeled?
    09-23-15 08:00 AM
    You should install BlackBerry beta zone app and join the BlackBerry beta zone. You would be able to add you request their. Just be clear in your explication as to what the bug is and what you want to have fixed.
    I tried, but my country is not in the list and I'm not able to join! And what is this in 2015

"We're sorry, BlackBerry Beta Zone is not yet available for your country. Please be patient as we continue to expand across the globe."

FML right?? Blackberry @ 2015
    09-23-15 08:03 AM

Z30STA100-5 • 10.3.2.2339
    I am waiting for the black hub!
    09-23-15 08:04 AM
    No Apps is the real reason: the average consumer wants to Instagram pictures and play candy crush straight out of the box...
    and unfortunately it is not possible with BB10 devices...
    so false, open amazon app store and you get every app you want, even Tinder ) maybe this post will change your life and help you get laid today.
    09-23-15 08:05 AM

Z30STA100-5 • 10.3.2.2339
    first we need to make emails show up and work on Blackberry HUB, not only on Blackberry Blend.
    09-23-15 08:10 AM
    Show me others complaining about this
    Ok, I agree, no body cares today, if it's not working, throws it and buys other fruit device. Sounds good to you?
    09-23-15 08:18 AM
    so false, open amazon app store and you get every app you want, even Tinder ) maybe this post will change your life and help you get laid today.

Laid? Really? Take a pill and relax. No one is going to take you serious after these type of comments. Anyway, BlackBerry is trying to keep their damn doors open- which lead to the hybrid Slider. If the email hasn't been addressed by now, I don't see it happening anytime soon- especially with the latest round of layoffs. Most of their workers are probably concerned as to whether they are going to have a job or not.

LMAO.....
    You want it fixed......"ASAP"!!! By BlackBerry? Really?
    TripNFry, FCSC and buwee like this.
    09-23-15 08:31 AM

Posted via CB10
    Your comment is a typical answer of someone that reads the title but not the first post where the topic is explained.

Duh...
    TripNFry likes this.
    09-23-15 08:39 AM
    Have you set the specific folder(s) to sync?
    09-23-15 08:47 AM
    I use IMAP so all emails go to inbox first. That is by far the most common way to do emails. I doubt there are many like you so it is a small problem for the vast majority of users.
    Agree. This is just weird.

But can't you make Hub show filed emails, in which case what the OP wants would still work, no?

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 08:53 AM
    Laid? Really? Take a pill and relax. No one is going to take you serious after these type of comments. Anyway, BlackBerry is trying to keep their damn doors open- which lead to the hybrid Slider. If the email hasn't been addressed by now, I don't see it happening anytime soon- especially with the latest round of layoffs. Most of their workers are probably concerned as to whether they are going to have a job or not.

LMAO.....
    You want it fixed......"ASAP"!!! By BlackBerry? Really?
    OK, no offense, but then people write Blackberry do not have instagram or candy crush what would you say? People who's so offensive need a pill, get relaxed and be more curious and ask google before write rubbish.

If you want to have Google play store on your Blackberry device:

Anyway, if their workers wants to have their jobs they should start do their job! and your last sentence says it all. I encounter this right now.

Cheers!
    09-23-15 08:58 AM
    you're absolutely wrong. open amazon app store, search for instagram, youre taken to an app with 2 stars and 11 reviews that is a shortcut to the browser version of instagram.

so "any" app, is completely wrong.
    09-23-15 09:00 AM
197 1234 ...