OK, so go straight.. why Blend shows emails and HUB don't? Can you say a logic explanation why it is not a Blackberry devices problem? because Blackberry PC software Blend woks.
    I did already (but we're supposed to read you post better than it appears you read ours - pardon my foreigner English, maybe).
    Blend IS NOT the same SW than the hub.
    09-25-15 08:29 AM
    What posts? of basic support who copy paste stock answers? I need contacts of Blackberry Team who is able to manage and fix "Show Read Filed Emails" button, not standard FAQ support guys, it's mission impossible with them and I'm still trying. If there was any contact and I missed it please copy me that post. Thank You!

+ You really aren't, so stop saying that. I'm really are.
    With how you've acted on here, you really think someone will give you direct access to their blackberry contact? Once again, you would have been better of asking for that politely, instead of making inflammatory comments.

Posted via CB10
    Blacklatino likes this.
    09-25-15 08:58 AM
    I did already (but we're supposed to read you post better than it appears you read ours - pardon my foreigner English, maybe).
    Blend IS NOT the same SW than the hub.
    Fact is Blend works and HUB don't.
    09-25-15 10:57 AM
    So does Gmail app or some alternatives I suggested earlier.
    But you must be right.
    09-25-15 11:07 AM
    With how you've acted on here, you really think someone will give you direct access to their blackberry contact? Once again, you would have been better of asking for that politely, instead of making inflammatory comments.

Posted via CB10
    Ok, I see it's going nowhere. If it's just because I somehow not to much polite with everyone who try's to act blind and denies the fact's, I'm sorry. I'm frustrated about this 2 years bug still get not fixed and everyone here just talking about workarounds but not fixing actual problem.

I'm sorry to everyone with whom I'm been not polite enough if it helps to you feel better and actually start to find a solution how to fix this issue, but not only search workarounds. It must be done, other doesn't matter. Thank You in advance.
    09-25-15 11:11 AM
    I think you are sadly mistaken if you think anyone can 'fix' your problem here, this is a fan forum where people try and help each other with their experiences on the platform.

If you want a fix, get in touch with BlackBerry or Google, you clearly don't want any of the help offered here and all you are going to get here are work arounds, so either change the way you file your emails or talk to the companies causing your problem.

It may make you feel better to vent your frustrations here but firstly it won't get anything done to fix the problem and secondly it's not winning you any friends.

Posted via CB10 using my Passport SQW100-1 running 10.3.2.2639
    09-25-15 11:28 AM
    So does Gmail app or some alternatives I suggested earlier.
    But you must be right.
    OK, I use standard Gmail not payed GMail app (or it's not payed, so maybe you can show how to make it work?), so how you suggest me to make it work with Microsoft exchange ActiveSync, because it doesn't work now.

[Emails] Why Blackberry 10 devices not popular and it's not about apps?-img_20150925_153239.jpg

And sorry, I did not followed with your other alternatives so how you suggest to start it work with my existing Gmail account and HUB?
    09-25-15 11:29 AM
    And you can get it [exchange] for free
    No, I built an exchange server for my house and our family uses it
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    09-25-15 12:45 PM
    It's the apps.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-15 12:52 PM
    I think you are sadly mistaken if you think anyone can 'fix' your problem here, this is a fan forum where people try and help each other with their experiences on the platform.

If you want a fix, get in touch with BlackBerry or Google, you clearly don't want any of the help offered here and all you are going to get here are work arounds, so either change the way you file your emails or talk to the companies causing your problem.

It may make you feel better to vent your frustrations here but firstly it won't get anything done to fix the problem and secondly it's not winning you any friends.

Thank you, this is what I see here also. I'm definitely not here to make enemies, but it seems that if any negative thing is written about Blackberry or it's devices will be very offensive for this community and I'm not talking about hater things, I would understand offensiveness then. I found a problem and what causing this problem and I want your help to spread this to Blackberry Team because I'm incapable to do myself. My country is not supported to Blackberry Beta Zone, I'm from Lithuania so calling is to difficult solution for me (but it's possible if I got no other solution and I don't put my hands down and just start to use other fruit company phone), @BlackberryHelp via twitter only offers to go to my carrier and give my phone to technical support so it's like give back my phone and take my money back, like everyone did this in my country, that's why my carrier urgently suggested not to buy Blackberry 10 device in the first place. I'm here because I hope there is people who has more knowledge where I could contact so things could done and fixed. Hope someone will give clear contact or directions, not just "try to use Blackberry Support", maybe I'm using it wrong. Stop dissin me, but Help me if you can. Thank You.
    09-25-15 01:36 PM
    UPDATE 3

Of all discussion I can see this: If you are using standard Gmail and like to organize your emails by skipping inbox and/or make Emails go directly to labels, so you will be screwed. Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync do not work with standard Gmail, so only solution is to make it work is IMAP, but in Blackberry HUB main list you will see only Emails from inbox. "Show Read Filed Emails" button do not work with IMAP so it doesn't matter if it's ON or OFF it will always show as OFF, so result is: you see only inbox Emails in Blackberry HUB main list and will not get any notifications for new/unread labeled/foldered Emails + no highlight, no numbers of unread Emails in HUB folder list, so you will be forced to check every folder manually to see if you did not miss any Email.

Have a great day!
    09-25-15 02:14 PM
    Unfortunately BlackBerry doesn't deal directly with the end customer regardless of where you live.

Not sure many people are going to be willing to try and talk to BlackBerry on your behalf here as it would seem most don't have the problems you have or for that matter fully understand what it is you need.

Also other posters have mentioned that this would be the same on the other platforms needing workarounds also in some form or another.

Have you tried contacting Google?

09-25-15 02:15 PM
    UPDATE 3

Of all discussion I can see this: If you are using standard Gmail and like to organize your emails by skipping inbox and/or make Emails go directly to labels, so you will be screwed. Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync do not work with standard Gmail, so only solution is to make it work is IMAP, but in Blackberry HUB main list you will see only Emails from inbox. "Show Read Filed Emails" button do not work with IMAP so it doesn't matter if it's ON or OFF it will always show as OFF, so result is: you see only inbox Emails in Blackberry HUB main list and will not get any notifications for new/unread labeled/foldered Emails + no highlight, no numbers of unread Emails in HUB folder list, so you will be forced to check every folder manually to see if you did not miss any Email.

Have a great day!
    Are you still missing the "read" part. If the new emails regardless of what label are not "read" yet why would they show even with "show read emails" on?
    09-25-15 02:19 PM
    Are you still missing the "read" part. If the new emails regardless of what label are not "read" yet why would they show even with "show read emails" on?
    It also doesn't show "read" Emails and I don't think you need to stick to "read" word and why you miss "filed" part? This button should mean that it will show all archived Emails on the main list, or am I wrong?
    Last edited by novapolskas; 09-25-15 at 03:17 PM.
    09-25-15 03:02 PM
    It also doesn't show "read" Emails and I don't think you need to stick to "read" word and why you miss "filed" part? This button should mean that it will show all archived Emails on the main list, or am I wrong?
    Not sure but to me read emails means just that. Emails that have been read, not new unread emails.
    09-25-15 03:42 PM
    I think the problem lies in your understanding of how to fully take advantage of the the web version and it's wide variety of rules that can be implemented and organizational tactics along with the way BlackBerry let's you set up your email sync and hub features. Perhaps more time spent on digging in your phones settings and email provider and you would have save a lot of aggregation.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-15 06:05 AM
    These issues aren't common.

Posted via CB10
    FCSC likes this.
    09-26-15 08:31 AM

Yeah, unfortunately, if the issue has been going on for the OP for two years, WTH would it be anticipated that BlackBerry would give a damn and try to fix it...... Yesterday? ASAP...... LMAO. RIM/BlackBerry has never worked to fix technical issues........ ASAP. Unless it is an issue actually acknowledged by them.

SM-G928A/ Some of you need to take a few shot(s) of Bourbon, a Valium, and CTF down! 👌😎
    09-26-15 07:11 PM
    Augustas is that you? Stop killing yourself!

Passport SQW 100-1 OS 10.3.2.2639 Winnipeg,MB
    09-26-15 11:03 PM
    Hi,
    In my Passport i just have to enable "Sync Folder" for the folder i want to see Filed e-mail and it is working fine, i see them all in the HUB. No problem for me.

Exactly! That's why there is on Blackberry HUB settings "Show Read Filed Emails" button which works on Blackberry Blend, but not on HUB! You can test yourself, then you turn ON you see all your labeled Emails on Blend main list, if you turn OFF it's gone, you can see only your inbox Emails like in the Gmail web client, but on Blackberry HUB it doesn't matter if it's ON or OFF labeled emails doesn't show on the HUB main list like on Blend. Try and you see!
    09-28-15 09:30 AM
    Nova: make a test with one sub-folder / label.
    In your rule, simply add the label corresponding to your main inbox.
    I believe a trick like that should clear your problem as - if I get the logic right - your email should be in both folders. Should you delete it, it will then be erased.

As I cannot test, I suggest you set a test sub-folder especially to make your own tries without compromising real data.

As some mentioned before, you may get rid of your problem by closely review and change your settings over the Gmail web interface. Eventually, ask Google Help... they may give you limitations and tips for the settings.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-15 05:42 PM
    Nova: make a test with one sub-folder / label.
    In your rule, simply add the label corresponding to your main inbox.
    I believe a trick like that should clear your problem as - if I get the logic right - your email should be in both folders. Should you delete it, it will then be erased.

As I cannot test, I suggest you set a test sub-folder especially to make your own tries without compromising real data.

As some mentioned before, you may get rid of your problem by closely review and change your settings over the Gmail web interface. Eventually, ask Google Help... they may give you limitations and tips for the settings.

Posted via CB10
    This is answer I got from Google:

"Aurimus,

If you have more than one account in the Hub it cannot show the Labels/Folders from all but using the bottom menu you can change to seeing the individual accounts. When you are in an individual account you can use the vertical arrow top of the screen to reveal the folders (Labels). These are e if read and green if unread. The Hub is only meant to show whatever you have active and the default will always be the inboxs for whatever account you are using whether is Gmail or any of the other email services. It's no different to the way any other mobile phone shows hides Folders/Labels except that some will show the number of unread messages.

It's the way BlackBerry designed the Hub and has nothing to do with Google. I hope this helps."

So Google also saying it is not Google, it is Blackberry 10 OS is designed like that. Like I said, Blackberry 6 & 7 OS devices and Blackberry Blend show every email in main Messages & HUB you get even it is not in Inbox and just labeled, except Blackberry 10 OS devices itselt. So only Blackberry 6 & 7 OS devices and Blacberry Blend shows every single email but not Blackberry 10 OS devices and it's not normal and need to be fixed ASAP.
    11-06-15 02:17 AM
197 ... 678