Don't know. Guess the OP would have to have one of those devices to test it.
    09-24-15 03:28 PM
    Don't know. Guess the OP would have to have one of those devices to test it.
    JRF_1986, kbz1960 and Blacklatino like this.
    09-24-15 03:30 PM
    You said earlier you had already sent your message to BlackBerry and received a response.

You then said you didn't believe their response.

So you aren't looking for a way to contact them, since you already have.

You are looking to complain about the issue.

If it were truly that important to you that you might miss a "million dollar" deal, you would find a way to avoid the issue, alternate phone, alternate email, setting up mail differently, etc (all suggestions that have already been made to you)

"It’s the poor craftsman who blames his tools"

Have a nice day.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, you are right! I complain, complain so maybe, just maybe I need just one person who will see it and is able to talk to Blackberry Team and maybe they fix it.

and you understand me wrong. I contacted them and this is what they replied:

"Thank you for contacting BlackBerry Technical Support. We are pleased to assist you.

We have reviewed the pictures and information sent and it is very clear now. I have forwarded your email to the corresponding department"

I'm saying I don't believe what is written in forums because it was written before Blackberry Blend was out.

So don't misspell my words.

Yes, I have a "workaround" but its not a solution, device must work as it should be, not by workarounds!.

And you, just blaming me to complaining, are you useful or just another blamer complainer about others complaining? Do you have any contact where I could contact Blackberry Team who can handle this thing? Thank You in advance
    09-24-15 03:31 PM
    Yes, you are right! I complain, complain so maybe, just maybe I need just one person who will see it and is able to talk to Blackberry Team and maybe they fix it.

and you understand me wrong. I contacted them and this is what they replied:

"Thank you for contacting BlackBerry Technical Support. We are pleased to assist you.

We have reviewed the pictures and information sent and it is very clear now. I have forwarded your email to the corresponding department"

I'm saying I don't believe what is written in forums because it was written before Blackberry Blend was out.

So don't misspell my words.

Yes, I have a "workaround" but its not a solution, device must work as it should be, not by workarounds!.

And you, just blaming me to complaining, or are you useful or just another blamer complainer about others complaining? Do yo have any contact where I could contact Blackberry Team who can handle this thing? Thank You in advance
    BB support is horrid via online, calling is better.

However, complaining about complaining isn't what I'm doing, rather, I'm pointing out that your sense of entitlement for something that's an issue for ANY KIND OF DEVICE (i'm gunna do that caps thing too) makes this thread an abyss of non-sense.

I'm trying to get the message across, along with the other posters posting, that your issue isn't isolated to Blackberry, which is what you proposed at the beginning. That's why everyone is suggesting workarounds.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    09-24-15 03:37 PM
    Did not read all posts but it in regards to apps from google play store, if all could be made working always or at least like they do on an Android - we all who try to convince people for BlackBerry would have an un withheld power to communicate...
    The app market is developing so damn fast and lots of apps are very custom oriented for a specific country or a specific banking service or popular shops in your vicinity etc. so I think it's a smarth move to have gps - but please with playservices working on an easy basis and always! ..best would be to have a download able app from bbworld, and basta nothing more!
    If I try to talk to people who use all those apps alreday and have to tell them, well some work and some not, but also you have to download it from crackberry etc... they just are too overwhelmed...
    This is what me thinks on apps!

Posted via CB10
    09-24-15 03:39 PM
    All my emails go to inbox. No problems.
    me too, I never considered sending email to folders and skipping the inbox,
    09-24-15 03:40 PM
    I think it acts the same way on Android. At least on my Moto X it does with the tags I use.
    09-24-15 03:40 PM
    BB support is horrid via online, calling is better.

However, complaining about complaining isn't what I'm doing, rather, I'm pointing out that your sense of entitlement for something that's an issue for ANY KIND OF DEVICE (i'm gunna do that caps thing too) makes this thread an abyss of non-sense.

I'm trying to get the message across, along with the other posters posting, that your issue isn't isolated to Blackberry, which is what you proposed at the beginning. That's why everyone is suggesting workarounds.
    so maybe you can call them and talk about this issue?

Yes, this issue with "Show Read Filed Emails" button is with every single one 10 OS device, so it's not a non-sense. And it's only problem with Blackberry HUB itself, that's why i'm arguing with everyone and trying to explain why I'm right and they are wrong. Have you read my first post update? I think I explained it as clear as possible or I need be even more clear?

here's a copy-paste:

UPDATE 2

"Show Read Filed Emails" button is the problem:
    Blackberry HUB > Settings > Display and Actions > "Show Read Filed Emails" button

You need to understand one thing. Blackberry HUB works as it use to work if "Show Read Filed Emails" button is OFF, but then you turn ON "Show Read Filed Emails" button it does NOTHING. "Show Read Filed Emails" button ON should push ALL your emails from all your sync folders to the HUB main list, but it DO NOT. "Show Read Filed Emails" button works only with Blackberry Blend. This is the issue and the real problem and a HUGE problem which must be fixed by Blackberry Team ASAP. FIX "Show Read Filed Emails" button!

Waiting your suggestions how to send this message to Blackberry Team who is able to manage and fix "Show Read Filed Emails" button, because right now it looks like mission impossible.
    09-24-15 03:51 PM
    By any device, I mean anything. That includes iOS and Android.
    09-24-15 03:55 PM
    EVERYONE MUST READ!

I'm using Blackberry 10 OS almost since it's started and I have very good relationship with my carrier and they tell that a lot of customers was giving back they devices because of they did not get emails on their devices. SAY WHAT! you say?! But its true. If you skip inbox and make your emails go directly to you folder or label, you won't get any emails on your Blackberry HUB main list, you only can find it if you search deeper in folders list and not only this is to hard, but also YOU WONT GET ANY NOTIFICATION AND NO HIGHLIGHT ON THAT FOLDER ABOUT NEW EMAIL TOO! What the hell is this?? Till Blackberry 7 OS you got every email in main list if it was labeled or just went to inbox in the same second and you got every notifications and etc. But now you will just miss it if you wont check every folder manually, because no folder are highlighted if there is unread Email! What the hell is this?? And it was normal says Blackberry Team, that its suppose to be like that, but then they released Blackberry Blend everyone now can see that you can see every email on the Blackberry Blend main list like it use to be on Blackberry 7 OS and earlier versions! Why we can not see labeled emails on Blackberry HUB and we are forced to see all Emails only on Blackberry Blend?? Why Blackberry HUB "Show Read Filed Emails" button doesn't respond to ON AND OFF and is always OFF and why "Show Read Filed Emails" button only works with Blackberry Blend?? WHY IT'S STILL NOT FIXED?? We want answers! ASAP!

+ AND YES, Sync all Email folders is ON!

<SNIP!>
    -Mod edit of unnecessarily long quote

UPDATE 2

Blackberry HUB > Settings > Display and Actions > "Show Read Filed Emails" button

You need to understand one thing. Blackberry HUB works as it use to work if "Show Read Filed Emails" button is OFF, but then you turn ON "Show Read Filed Emails" button it does NOTHING. "Show Read Filed Emails" button ON should push ALL your emails from all your sync folders to the HUB main list, but it DO NOT. "Show Read Filed Emails" button works only with Blackberry Blend. This is the issue and the real problem and a HUGE problem which must be fixed by Blackberry Team ASAP. FIX "Show Read Filed Emails" button!

Waiting your suggestions how to send this message to Blackberry Team who is able to manage and fix "Show Read Filed Emails" button, because right now it looks like mission impossible. PLEASE HELP!
    I don't need to read this - I don't and won't use Gmail so I don't have this problem - I get every single email in the Hub. If I wanted to use Gmail I'd use my Android devices for that LOL
    Last edited by Elite1; 09-24-15 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Mod edit of unnecessarily long quote
    09-24-15 04:53 PM
    I don't need to read this - I don't and won't use Gmail so I don't have this problem - I get every single email in the Hub. If I wanted to use Gmail I'd use my Android devices for that LOL
    so what do you use?
    09-24-15 05:24 PM
    so what do you use?
    I use Exchange server and my service provider's email accounts. The only Gmail account I have is for my junk and spam emails and that is on my Note Edge
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    09-24-15 05:49 PM
    Exactly! That's why there is on Blackberry HUB settings "Show Read Filed Emails" button which works on Blackberry Blend, but not on HUB! You can test yourself, then you turn ON you see all your labeled Emails on Blend main list, if you turn OFF it's gone, you can see only your inbox Emails like in the Gmail web client, but on Blackberry HUB it doesn't matter if it's ON or OFF labeled emails doesn't show on the HUB main list like on Blend. Try and you see!
    The "Show Read Filed Emails" only works for me in my "Google Apps for Work" gmail email addresses. Regardless of it being on or off, it acts as if "show read filed emails" is turned off on just normal gmail accounts. I think I see what you're saying. I was actually the reverse of you though, I was annoyed that my GAFW gmail accounts weren't going away from the HUB after filing them. Flipping that setting off made it function how I personally want it to be though. I just use "inbox" for active emails I need to deal with instead of leaving them unread. And when I decide that the email is no longer needed, I "archive" it which just removes it from the inbox (and the HUB) but you can always just search or go into a specific folder to find those filed emails.

I have my Google Apps for Work accounts added as if they are "Microsoft Exchange" though. That's probably why this toggle function actually works for me. It seems like BlackBerry is really just letting some basic gmail functionality go though. Say I wanted to do what you want to do, that toggle setting doesn't do anything whatsoever for normal gmail accounts. Maybe you can try to add your gmail account as a Microsoft exchange account? I mean GAFW gmail accounts work that way, but I kinda doubt normal gmail accounts can be added like that. Worth a try though because that setting you mentioned works perfectly fine so long as the email is added with microsoft exchange setting.
    09-25-15 12:03 AM
    UPDATE 2
    Well, appears it's pretty difficult to follow the tread and go back to OP every now and then ...
    09-25-15 05:41 AM
    I have my Google Apps for Work accounts added as if they are "Microsoft Exchange" though
    Yup, AFAIK (paying) Gmail for work accounts support ActiveSync, so that they're pretty much compliant with that standard. That's wen Google decided that FREE accounts will not support it anymore that all problems suddenly came in these forums and users start compalining that their - yet so vital and precious- Gmail went weird, of course blaming BlackBerry.

So, I should probably have added to my "simple" solutions : If you wanna stay with Gmail for whatever reason (I don't discuss that) pay for the level of service you require ... but maybe it'll be a bit too much to ear.
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 09-25-15 at 05:56 AM.
    09-25-15 05:45 AM
    I use Exchange server and my service provider's email accounts. The only Gmail account I have is for my junk and spam emails and that is on my Note Edge
    And you can get it [exchange] for free
    Or
    - Move your email to another standard platform like outlook.com.
    09-25-15 05:56 AM
    It's the oher way around. Filtered emails in android or ios does not show up. Whilst on BlackBerry, it's always on inbox.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-15 06:10 AM
    You guys wanna know why bb10 devices aren't popular? Because they say BLACKBERRY on them!

Posted via CB10
    09-25-15 06:22 AM
    Well, appears it's pretty difficult to follow the tread and go back to OP every now and then ...
    What is to difficult to follow? Emails do not show because "Show Read Filed Emails" button is the problem and do not work with HUB. "Show Read Filed Emails" button problem is this thread reason.
    09-25-15 06:49 AM
    I thought the problem was redirected unread emails filed to somewhere other than the inbox don't show?
    09-25-15 06:55 AM
    Yup, AFAIK (paying) Gmail for work accounts support ActiveSync, so that they're pretty much compliant with that standard. That's wen Google decided that FREE accounts will not support it anymore that all problems suddenly came in these forums and users start compalining that their - yet so vital and precious- Gmail went weird, of course blaming BlackBerry.

So, I should probably have added to my "simple" solutions : If you wanna stay with Gmail for whatever reason (I don't discuss that) pay for the level of service you require ... but maybe it'll be a bit too much to ear.
    OK, so go straight.. why Blend shows emails and HUB don't? Can you say a logic explanation why it is not a Blackberry devices problem? because Blackberry PC software Blend woks.
    09-25-15 06:57 AM
    I thought the problem was redirected unread emails filed to somewhere other than the inbox don't show?
    YES! and the reason is why redirected unread emails filed to somewhere other than the inbox don't show is because of "Show Read Filed Emails" button do not work with Blackberry HUB.

Read it again. Copy-paste 1st post:

UPDATE 2

Waiting your suggestions how to send this message to Blackberry Team who is able to manage and fix "Show Read Filed Emails" button, because right now it looks like mission impossible.
    09-25-15 07:01 AM
    But the option says show read emails. If they are not yet read how does that fit the option?
    09-25-15 07:03 AM
    You really aren't, so stop saying that.

There have been numerous posts on how to contact blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    Blacklatino and Djlatino like this.
    09-25-15 07:35 AM
    You really aren't, so stop saying that.

There have been numerous posts on how to contact blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    What posts? of basic support who copy paste stock answers? I need contacts of Blackberry Team who is able to manage and fix "Show Read Filed Emails" button, not standard FAQ support guys, it's mission impossible with them and I'm still trying. If there was any contact and I missed it please copy me that post. Thank You!

+ You really aren't, so stop saying that. I'm really are.
    09-25-15 07:49 AM
197 ... 5678