Aaaand we have a winner......

"The same excuse was used by BlackBerry and I'm sure it was false."

Maybe, just maybe, it was the actual real reason.

Posted via CB10
    If you have 7 OS device, in the settings is pretty much the same "Show Read Filed Emails" button and if its turn OFF you wont get pushed archived/labeled emails to the Messages main list, but if you "Show Read Filed Emails" button turn ON, you will see ALL your emails are pushed to Messages main list and you will see every single Email like you select All Mail on Gmail browser.

On 10 OS this "Show Read Filed Emails" button should do the same, but it doesn't. no, it does with Blackberry Blend, but not with Blackberry HUB. So you suggesting me to carry my PC instead of mobile phone? This is actual real reason.
    09-24-15 04:58 AM
    The only devices I ever use for email are BlackBerry 10 devices. I have 5 email accounts and literally zero issues with anything regarding email usage. Just add the accounts and that's it.
    If all your Emails goes to Inbox this is no problem for you. But if you accidentally filter your incoming email to skip inbox and go directly to specific label, then you screwed. You 100% will miss this Email and if you will start organize and do this with all your Emails, your Blackberry 10 device HUB main list will be totally empty, you wont get any notifications no nothing even if you got 5 or 10 email accounts. So calming, right? Then "Show Read Filed Emails" button is ON it should push every single Email to the HUB main list, but its not. it only push all emails with Blackberry Blend and I see this is as a HUGE problem
    09-24-15 05:07 AM
    This is a known issue with Gmail labels, when you open Gmail on any Web browser and if you are using labels in Gmail, not all but a few emails will be shown in the Inbox but if you expand your folders/labels, only then you will find the real deal, I have missed many of my emails in this manner and believe me same is the case while using email on android phone.

This is an issue with Google not with BlackBerry.

Via Q10/SQN100-3 running 10.3.2.2639
    09-24-15 05:35 AM
    This issue is persistent on every OS not only on BlackBerry because it is google which skips the email from inbox and sends it to the folder and by default every device has to look forward to the new email notification from inbox only.

09-24-15 05:38 AM
    Same is the case with SPAM message folder, why didn't you protest for the SPAM emails not showing any notification too.

09-24-15 05:39 AM
    It's not an excuse, they acknowledged the problem and explained what was the cause. Do they have to work on it ? Absolutely. Can they rush it ? Absolutely NOT.

I'm sorry I don't have the time to mess with my device for any question where my setup doesn't fit.
    If you believe the tracks I gave you are useless and/or you've already tested everything then I'm sorry, I can't help more and the only answers I can provide is :

- get an alternate email client in the waiting (like https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...countrycode=DE ?).
    Or
    - Move your email to another standard platform like outlook.com.
    Or
    - Consider using your BB10 HUB organize button to sort the messages client side (not tested, but I believe this should work).

Shall I have the same problem, I wouldn't spend a minute more on the topic if I was at risk to miss the million dollar deal. I'll get things done, ASAP.

P.S: have you considered asking Gmail team/forums for help ?
    https://productforums.google.com/for...ce=forum/gmail

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/gmail/1uC7waAyN-Q;context-place=topicsearchin/gmail/BlackBerry$2010

GL and have a nice day
    I called it as excuse now because what they "acknowledged the problem and explained what was the cause" was before they released Blackberry Blend and everybody was forced to accept this as "it is" and search for "workarounds" different client and etc. But now then Blackberry Blend is released and you obviously can see that "Show Read Filed Emails" button works with Blackberry Blend, but still not with Blackberry HUB I think it's more then enough to clearly see that they there wrong and need to accept this and FIX it and fix it ASAP. Is it to much to ask to fix a "Show Read Filed Emails" button so it start to work at last and push all your Emails to the HUB main list and got notified about it? Isn't Blackberry 10 device created for this in the first place? And to stop searching for "workarounds" apps and etc. and forget about this problem once and for all? is it really to hard to fix "Show Read Filed Emails" button?

PS.
    "Shall I have the same problem, I wouldn't spend a minute more on the topic if I was at risk to miss the million dollar deal. I'll get things done, ASAP."

I'm sitting next to my PC and I don't worry that I'm gonna miss any million dollar deal but then I go off from my PC and stick with my Passport I know 100% I will get no notification, wont see any email on HUB main list and only way I can check it if someone calls me and says that I send you an Email, did you read it? Of course NOT! Wait a minute, I will go to my specific folder there your emails going and check it, sorry I get no notifications and "Show Read Filed Emails" button is ON but it still do not push Emails to the HUB main list.. I will call you back.. This is worst case scenario that is reality with Blackberry HUB today.

Good day to You to
    Last edited by novapolskas; 09-24-15 at 06:15 AM.
    09-24-15 05:44 AM
    This issue is persistent on every OS not only on BlackBerry because it is google which skips the email from inbox and sends it to the folder and by default every device has to look forward to the new email notification from inbox only.

OK, then why Blackberry Blend pushes all emails to its main list, but HUB do not? Check yourself and you will see. and OK, if every device by default has default notification from inbox only this is fine, but that's why "Show Read Filed Emails" button is to push every single Email, not only from inbox, I'm wrong? "Show Read Filed Emails" button ON pushed and notified me with every Email i got with my old Blackberry Torch 9800&9810, 6OS&7OS "Show Read Filed Emails" button works great, why 10OS do not any more?? and only 10OS devices do not show, Blackberry Blend desktop version shows everything. This is bug I tell you and Blackberry Team need to FIX it ASAP
    09-24-15 05:59 AM
    This is a known issue with Gmail labels, when you open Gmail on any Web browser and if you are using labels in Gmail, not all but a few emails will be shown in the Inbox but if you expand your folders/labels, only then you will find the real deal, I have missed many of my emails in this manner and believe me same is the case while using email on android phone.

This is an issue with Google not with BlackBerry.

No, This is an issue with Blackberry not with Google.
    09-24-15 06:11 AM
    Back to your topic, it is difficult to answer.
    First about design a lot user love BlackBerry physical keyboard. Help them to write. Desain device still OK. Then come to hardware... other give more power then BlackBerry.

Operating system focus on security but not give option to change the graphics user interface. Poor paring with smart watch, smart......etc.

Then the ecosystem application. Maybe the same function but other more attractive GUI.

BlackBerry 10 is very stable in memory management, other always low memory. Must kill open apps.

So the ecosystem will be no 1 factor for successful or not for BlackBerry.

When phone only just for phone, email, text, basic chat and social media also secure phone . BlackBerry still good. More than that BlackBerry must improve a lot of things.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-15 06:38 AM
    => Click on your Avatar/picture/account name to find it and then choose Security Check-up to Allow less secure apps. You need to work from the top down (each in turn) to be able to enable it.
    =>Add another Label to those in All Mail to be able to see them on your BlackBerry.
    Curious: did you try these options ?
    09-24-15 07:24 AM
    This is a classic GMail issue that is not replicated by any other Exchange or IMAP provider. It has something to do with labels instead of folders but its and issue Blackberry didnt even try to address. If they can notify you of new labeled email on lock screen how come it doesnt show up in the hub?
    09-24-15 08:38 AM
    TL/DR:

OP has problems

Posters suggest solutions

OP is unwilling to test said solutions and keeps complaining about original problem.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-15 09:19 AM
    I agree with Nitishmittal. I'm using my Moto X and the Gmail app is working in a similar fasion. I don't have my Q10 with me (plus Blend doesn't work for me) but it seems that Gmail automatically sends the emails to the tag specific folders, and since it is not going through my Inbox, no notification of the new email. My Q10 only receives what I have in my inbox. In the android Gmail app, if I go to All Mail, I see everything with the tags to the right. I'm guessing Blend can show them because it has access to the different folders and the Hub might only receive what goes through the main Inbox?? I think it is also the same on the other OS's because I have a Lumia as well and the Gmail account only shows the inbox and I have to specifically search for folders if I want to see other emails.

Of course, for me this isn't an issue because the only emails I have skipping my inbox are emails that I consider spam but not actually spam, like promotions from stores I shop at.
    09-24-15 09:45 AM
    Curious: did you try these options ?
    1st one, it is for who can't login to their account and I'm using 2-Step-Verification so this is not needed.

2nd one, yes, this is like other saying "workaround" so you can make a label like All Mail. But its not a solution, because HUB still do not push Emails to main list + no notifications, but of course it's much easier to go to one label like All Mail, then go to 50 or 100 different labels and check every single label/folder one by one manually.

+ if you didn't read my first post update:

UPDATE 2

"Show Read Filed Emails" button is the problem:
    Blackberry HUB > Settings > Display and Actions > "Show Read Filed Emails" button

You need to understand one thing. Blackberry HUB works as it use to work if "Show Read Filed Emails" button is OFF, but then you turn ON "Show Read Filed Emails" button it does NOTHING. "Show Read Filed Emails" button ON should push ALL your emails from all your sync folders to the HUB main list, but it DO NOT. "Show Read Filed Emails" button works only with Blackberry Blend. This is the issue and the real problem and a HUGE problem which must be fixed by Blackberry Team ASAP. FIX "Show Read Filed Emails" button!

Waiting your suggestions how to send this message to Blackberry Team who is able to manage and fix "Show Read Filed Emails" button, because right now it looks like mission impossible.
    Last edited by novapolskas; 09-24-15 at 02:13 PM.
    09-24-15 01:59 PM
    TL/DR:

OP has problems

Posters suggest solutions

OP is unwilling to test said solutions and keeps complaining about original problem.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry, please be more specific which solution I did not test and just complaining?

+ if you didn't read my first post and just complain about I'm only complaining.

UPDATE 2

Blackberry HUB > Settings > Display and Actions > "Show Read Filed Emails" button

You need to understand one thing. Blackberry HUB works as it use to work if "Show Read Filed Emails" button is OFF, but then you turn ON "Show Read Filed Emails" button it does NOTHING. "Show Read Filed Emails" button ON should push ALL your emails from all your sync folders to the HUB main list, but it DO NOT. "Show Read Filed Emails" button works only with Blackberry Blend. This is the issue and the real problem and a HUGE problem which must be fixed by Blackberry Team ASAP. FIX "Show Read Filed Emails" button!

Waiting your suggestions how to send this message to Blackberry Team who is able to manage and fix "Show Read Filed Emails" button, because right now it looks like mission impossible.
    09-24-15 02:01 PM
    This is a classic GMail issue that is not replicated by any other Exchange or IMAP provider. It has something to do with labels instead of folders but its and issue Blackberry didnt even try to address. If they can notify you of new labeled email on lock screen how come it doesnt show up in the hub?
    That's what I'm talking about!

Does it make sense to you?

09-24-15 02:06 PM
    I agree with Nitishmittal. I'm using my Moto X and the Gmail app is working in a similar fasion. I don't have my Q10 with me (plus Blend doesn't work for me) but it seems that Gmail automatically sends the emails to the tag specific folders, and since it is not going through my Inbox, no notification of the new email. My Q10 only receives what I have in my inbox. In the android Gmail app, if I go to All Mail, I see everything with the tags to the right. I'm guessing Blend can show them because it has access to the different folders and the Hub might only receive what goes through the main Inbox?? I think it is also the same on the other OS's because I have a Lumia as well and the Gmail account only shows the inbox and I have to specifically search for folders if I want to see other emails.

Of course, for me this isn't an issue because the only emails I have skipping my inbox are emails that I consider spam but not actually spam, like promotions from stores I shop at.
    This is make logic if "Show Read Filed Emails" button is OFF, you should see only inbox in HUB main list.

09-24-15 02:10 PM
    This only happens with gmail correct? BB hasn't done a good job with integrating gmails labels for sure.
    09-24-15 02:26 PM
    This is make logic if "Show Read Filed Emails" button is OFF, you should see only inbox in HUB main list.

The only way I know of is what has already been said. Twitter and email. The downside is, I doubt they'll fix it. If it's been a bug for a long time, I'll bet it'll stay that way.
    09-24-15 02:53 PM
    This only happens with gmail correct? BB hasn't done a good job with integrating gmails labels for sure.
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think "Show Read Filed Emails" button with HUB do not work at all. I think the same situation is also with Yahoo mail, didn't checked others.
    09-24-15 02:56 PM
    I think, but don't have a clue, it only works if you file them on the phone.
    09-24-15 03:10 PM

You said earlier you had already sent your message to BlackBerry and received a response.

You then said you didn't believe their response.

So you aren't looking for a way to contact them, since you already have.

You are looking to complain about the issue.

If it were truly that important to you that you might miss a "million dollar" deal, you would find a way to avoid the issue, alternate phone, alternate email, setting up mail differently, etc (all suggestions that have already been made to you)

"It�s the poor craftsman who blames his tools"

Have a nice day.

Posted via CB10
    buwee and Blacklatino like this.
    09-24-15 03:15 PM
    ITT: OP complains about issue, people try to help, OP proceeds to be an * about it, OP continues to be frustrated, OP doesn't realize that no one can properly diagnose the problem when it's not happening to them.

OP, if it just doesn't work, try a brand new Gmail. If nothing goes wrong WITHOUT the problematic Gmail attached on the device, use deductive reasoning.

Labels cause issues with any OS, yet you fail to understand

Mods should consider it a duty to change titles from threads like these.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    09-24-15 03:18 PM
    Setting a new Gmail using the same filters and bypassing the inbox will result in the same outcome.
    09-24-15 03:22 PM
    Setting a new Gmail using the same filters and bypassing the inbox will result in the same outcome.
    Has it been tried on iOS/Android with the native apps that come with the OS?
    09-24-15 03:26 PM
197 ... 45678