I have just one of my email accounts syncing an additional folder. Those emails show up with a folder icon vs a mail icon in the hub. I did nothing special, I just enabled sync from my device.

If for some reason your settings are f'ed up, I would suggest the old standard. Remove the account, reboot, re-add the account back, enable sync on said folders and try again.
    Is those foldered Emails skipped/archived from inbox? If it's so, it's a miracle and I want you to share step by step how you did this.
    09-23-15 03:09 PM
    I believe you should browse this topic. While it's not exactly what you describe, it explains how Gmail handles arrangement. Appears things have changed since last OS update. Hope it helps : http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1036798

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 03:18 PM
    What os version are you using btw? Try the latest os, maybe bug?
    09-23-15 03:21 PM
    What os version are you using btw? Try the latest os, maybe bug?
    Today latest official 10.3.2.2474 OS. and NO. This issue is since 10.2.1 and there was lots of releases with no changes. and YES, this is OS bug which need to be fix ASAP.
    09-23-15 03:24 PM
    I believe you should browse this topic. While it's not exactly what you describe, it explains how Gmail handles arrangement. Appears things have changed since last OS update. Hope it helps : BlackBerry doesn't care that Hub now improperly handles Gmail - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Posted via CB10
    Thank You! This thread is perfect example for those non-believers that Blackberry HUB problems with Emails not effecting devices sales. SLAP!
    09-23-15 03:32 PM
    It's not by any means related to emails, it's related to Gmail.
    As stated before Gmail handles email as they want to and one may regret that the HUB can have issues with that. But for the vast majority of those who don't rely on Google for anything related to their personal informations and correspondence, the hub is just the most enviable feature of BB10.
    So, let's try to figure how/if the community can help to solve your problem instead of talking armchair CEO marketing deal ?

Posted via CB10
    JRF_1986 likes this.
    09-23-15 03:47 PM
    Damnation! It was this all along! Who knew? Blackberry just needs to update the hub and they will overtake android and IOS in a matter of weeks.
    Bluenoser63 and jack1059 like this.
    09-23-15 03:52 PM
    Thank You! This thread is perfect example for those non-believers that Blackberry HUB problems with Emails not effecting devices sales. SLAP!
    Maybe that's why they build an Android device. Google is not a good partner when you want to run there stuff on other platforms.

Have you found a thread on the Internet that has your exact problem? I don't have a Gmail account, so I can't test it but my hotmail account works exactly the way you are looking for. Must be a Google bug and for that I find it weird that there don't seem to be a lot of people with this problem.

On a side note, I would like to see a statistic on how many BB10 devices have Gmail accounts installed. Just out of curiosity.
    09-23-15 03:55 PM
    Glad you got some info on this. I've not been able find anything else. Seems it is something more with how Gmail behaves with the Hub. Good luck.
    09-23-15 04:04 PM
    It's not by any means related to emails, it's related to Gmail.
    As stated before Gmail handles email as they want to and one may regret that the HUB can have issues with that. But for the vast majority of those who don't rely on Google for anything related to their personal informations and correspondence, the hub is just the most enviable feature of BB10.
    So, let's try to figure how/if the community can help to solve your problem instead of talking armchair CEO marketing deal ?

Posted via CB10
    DEAL! lets flood Blackberry Team with this issue so they start doing their job! They need to make "Show Read Filed Emails" button work with HUB. Thats it.
    09-23-15 04:06 PM
    You're right. Any.email in outlook that has automatic move to specific folder is invisible for HUB. And you don't receive any incoming message. That's why I had to cancel all rules in outlook in order to be able to see them in my HUB.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 04:08 PM
    You're right. Any.email in outlook that has automatic move to specific folder is invisible for HUB. And you don't receive any incoming message. That's why I had to cancel all rules in outlook in order to be able to see them in my HUB.

Posted via CB10
    Yours is also a Gmail account? I have outlook rules and everything works fine. That can't be a HUB bug. I think this has something to do with some personal account/app constellations. Maybe a corrupted OS installation.
    09-23-15 04:18 PM
    Maybe that's why they build an Android device. Google is not a good partner when you want to run there stuff on other platforms.

Have you found a thread on the Internet that has your exact problem? I don't have a Gmail account, so I can't test it but my hotmail account works exactly the way you are looking for. Must be a Google bug and for that I find it weird that there don't seem to be a lot of people with this problem.

On a side note, I would like to see a statistic on how many BB10 devices have Gmail accounts installed. Just out of curiosity.
    here's some links:

https://supportforums.blackberry.com...g/td-p/2780261
    https://supportforums.blackberry.com...s/td-p/3106300
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ls-hub-901597/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-up-pb-886589/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...isible-863222/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-email-701486/

there is sooo much more and its very old issue. I don't understand why Blackberry Team acting blind for so long and do nothing about that. If they managed Blackberry Blend to work, why it's so hard to make HUB work properly??
    09-23-15 04:18 PM

Posted via CB10
    That's what I'm talking about! HUB has serious issues. Try to check how Blend sees your emails moved to specific emails. Do you also can see them on Blend, but not on HUB?
    09-23-15 04:21 PM
    here's some links:
    there is sooo much more and its very old issue. I don't understand why Blackberry Team acting blind for so long and do nothing about that. If they managed Blackberry Blend to work, why it's so hard to make HUB work properly??
    That's crazy. You should tweet and Facebook them. They probably have some Tech channels. Maybe even BBM Channels.

There has to be a reasonably good explanation for this. Good luck.
    09-23-15 04:26 PM
    That's crazy. You should tweet and Facebook them. They probably have some Tech channels. Maybe even BBM Channels.

They blamed Google/Gmail for that, but like I said Blackberry Blend mythbusted this excuse. They really something messed up with HUB and it feels like this is done on purpose. I don't want to believe that they are blind and unable to fix everything. I still believe that Blackberry Team runs by Professionals, not by some random programmers who doesn't know what they are doing.
    09-23-15 04:32 PM
    Yours is also a Gmail account? I have outlook rules and everything works fine. That can't be a HUB bug. I think this has something to do with some personal account/app constellations. Maybe a corrupted OS installation.
    does your Emails skip inbox and go directly to folders and you see all your inbox and foldered labels in main list HUB? If your not make skip inbox that's why is working to you
    09-23-15 04:38 PM

definitely try this and if its not to hard for you, please help us spread the word and send this thread link to all your known Blackberry support channels. Thank You!
    09-23-15 04:42 PM
    I've just skimmed through this thread and was wondering if your use case scenario works on an iphone or Android device?

As far as it goes I have had problems in the past using G-mail (well Virgin Mail which used the G-mail service) where sent messages disappear after they have been sent from a BB10 phone but found a workaround for that within the G-mail settings, before I finally worked that out I tried to get help from Blackberry via twitter and although they seemed sympathetic were no help at all, so good luck with that.
    09-23-15 04:47 PM
    They blamed Google/Gmail for that, but like I said Blackberry Blend mythbusted this excuse. They really something messed up with HUB and it feels like this is done on purpose. I don't want to believe that they are blind and unable to fix everything. I still believe that Blackberry Team runs by Professionals, not by some random programmers who doesn't know what they are doing.
    No. This 'problem' is Gmail related. What you call 'folders' are, in reality, 'tags' associated to your emails. It's a particular behavior that requires a specific treatment. That's what is explained in the thread I linked before. But you'll have to go through it and read to try to get useful info out of it.
    As I don't have a Gmail account (I only use it as an account for webmaster tools and so on) , I cannot test ... therefore you'll have to make a bit of homework. But I remind there's something you can do on the settings (gmail side) to make things slightly more compliant...

Posted via CB10
    TopFit and JRF_1986 like this.
    09-23-15 05:09 PM
    No. This 'problem' is Gmail related. What you call 'folders' are, in reality, 'tags' associated to your emails. It's a particular behavior that requires a specific treatment. That's what is explained in the thread I linked before. But you'll have to go through it and read to try to get useful info out of it.
    As I don't have a Gmail account (I only use it as an account for webmaster tools and so on) , I cannot test ... therefore you'll have to make a bit of homework. But I remind there's something you can do on the settings (gmail side) to make things slightly more compliant...

Posted via CB10
    I know everything you just write, I read almost every thread, support forum and it's just the same excuses was used by Blackberry itself, but I'm sure that it's false.

+ I already did the homework, check first post pics. Create new Gmail account takes less then a minute, so try it yourself if you don't believe me. If its so like you said, why Blend work, but HUB doesn't? Why in the setting every your called 'tag' is named folders in Blackberry account settings and you sync folders not 'tags'? why you can see all Emails when you select specific folder, but HUB is unable to show them in the main list, just only by selecting specific folders? Why "Show Read Filed Emails" button respond by a press of the turn ON and OFF again and again in Blackberry Blend works flawlessly at the same second, but HUB doesn't respond at all, it always empty, OFF whatever you like to call it. "Show Read Filed Emails" button just do not work with HUB, if you don't believe me just try it and you see yourself and opinion will change about the Gmail problems myth, it just be mythbusted.

Blackberry HUB just show inbox Emails and Sent Emails in the main list that's it. And if you archived/skipped inbox and put Email to specific folder and you made a conversation and you change display style from "single message" to "conversation", BUM your sent Emails also "and it's gone" from HUB main list with labeled/foldered skipped inbox Emails and your device is empty and silent as never before and you miss your million dollar deal and only you will see it when you turn on your PC open Outlook or just directly from Gmail browser, but it will be to late, and your million dollar deal is gone too, somebody was faster then you and took it from you) This is not a joke this is serious bug which has to be told to Blackberry Team and fixed ASAP.
    Last edited by novapolskas; 09-23-15 at 06:20 PM.
    09-23-15 05:26 PM
    Aaaand we have a winner......

"The same excuse was used by BlackBerry and I'm sure it was false."

Maybe, just maybe, it was the actual real reason.

Posted via CB10
    FCSC likes this.
    09-23-15 08:07 PM
    Unbelievable.

yeah.....still working on it. (*_~)
    09-23-15 11:39 PM
    The only devices I ever use for email are BlackBerry 10 devices. I have 5 email accounts and literally zero issues with anything regarding email usage. Just add the accounts and that's it.
    09-24-15 01:57 AM
    I know everything you just write, I read almost every thread, support forum and it's just the same excuses was used by Blackberry itself, but I'm sure that it's false.
    It's not an excuse, they acknowledged the problem and explained what was the cause. Do they have to work on it ? Absolutely. Can they rush it ? Absolutely NOT.

I'm sorry I don't have the time to mess with my device for any question where my setup doesn't fit.
    If you believe the tracks I gave you are useless and/or you've already tested everything then I'm sorry, I can't help more and the only answers I can provide is :

- get an alternate email client in the waiting (like https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...countrycode=DE ?).
    Or
    - Move your email to another standard platform like outlook.com.
    Or
    - Consider using your BB10 HUB organize button to sort the messages client side (not tested, but I believe this should work).

Shall I have the same problem, I wouldn't spend a minute more on the topic if I was at risk to miss the million dollar deal. I'll get things done, ASAP.

P.S: have you considered asking Gmail team/forums for help ?
    https://productforums.google.com/for...ce=forum/gmail
    Google decided that if it's not a Google device it would be less secure (please stop laughing) so you need to go into My Account while signed into it from your pc or whatever Click on your Avatar/picture/account name to find it and then choose Security Check-up to Allow less secure apps. You need to work from the top down (each in turn) to be able to enable it.
    https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/gmail/1uC7waAyN-Q;context-place=topicsearchin/gmail/BlackBerry$2010
    Add another Label to those in All Mail to be able to see them on your BlackBerry.
    GL and have a nice day
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 09-24-15 at 02:43 AM.
    JRF_1986 likes this.
    09-24-15 02:25 AM
197 ... 34567 ...