Don't talk to me like i'm an *****.

you said someone else was wrong, and presented BLATANTLY false information.

the response to that is simple, you apologize for giving false information to the people who read the thread.... not some story that really, no one cares about combined with a link to a video you already posted.

You have an issue with gmail emails. something you say is the #1 reason why BB10 wasn't successful, YET you purchased 3 BB10 devices. Sound decision making doesn't seem like something you do.
    Answer one question. Can you read? If you do, read my first sentence from that reply again. Now your fine? OK.

It looks like everyone hateful reply is because everybody thinks I hate Blackberry. I definitively NOT. Love BB devices that's why I purchased 3 BB10 devices and not thinking about any other OS device. I think 10 OS is best OS today and yes I also admit that it's not perfect specially with this Blackberry HUB with Gmail labeled Emails is worst thing which is not fix.

Is it really only me who thinks that only inbox Emails got notifications and can be seen on main list is worst what HUB can do? And don't tell me its suppose to do like this, because Blackberry Blend mythbusting this. Stop lying to yourself and arguing with each other and start to work to make BB10 OS better and demanding Blackberry Team to start do their job and fix what they did wrong. Or you just wait till blackberry goes to android OS and totally kill BB10 like it was with Playbook?

This Blackberry apathy comes from you, because they don't see why they have to do something if your totally fine with everything.
    09-23-15 12:52 PM

As I can see its just you who are provocative and pissed of and last sentences are about nothing. Stop wasting everybody time, just think how many people will be pissed of then they read your rubbish. Be useful or have a great day! So if you have workarounds, please, acknowledge me.

Cheers!
    You must at least admit that your use case is an outlier, right? In all my years here, I have never seen this issue raised. I understand your frustration, but your thread title and opening remarks are a bit hyperbolic, and may very well work against you getting the advice you would like to receive.

In any event, I hope you find your solution. Good luck.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639
    09-23-15 12:53 PM
    This seems like a bug that would affect some people. While I doubt it's the main reason for BB10 not being a popular OS, it does seem important that specific emails are not being notified. Can you upload a screen capture of the specific folders set to sync? Someone uploaded an example of the folders set to sync. From your first post, I see an image where the emails show up (I guess after digging a bit) but not being notified might have to do with that.
    09-23-15 12:54 PM
    Blackberry>iphone4, iphone4s, iphone5, htc one x, lumia820, lumia520, samsung galaxy s3

Sent from qualified q5
    What?
    09-23-15 01:02 PM
    You must at least admit that your use case is an outlier, right? In all my years here, I have never seen this issue raised. I understand your frustration, but your thread title and opening remarks are a bit hyperbolic, and may very well work against you getting the advice you would like to receive.

In any event, I hope you find your solution. Good luck.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639
    Its nothing to do with good luck, but thanks anyway. Please, better maybe you could write me how I could contact with Blackberry Team member who can affect and really do something about that, my country is not available to sign in to Blackberry Beta Zone and I feel that my hands are tied right now. Can you help me?
    09-23-15 01:06 PM
    Check my first post, I updated.

This is what i get. Sync all folders is ON.

This is what you see then "Show Read Filed Emails" button are OFF:

This is what you see on main list with Blackberry HUB and main list Blackberry Blend
    Attachment 372667

This is what you see then "Show Read Filed Emails" button are ON:

This is what you see on main list with Blackberry HUB and main list Blackberry Blend
    Attachment 372664

This is what you see then you go to specific l with Blackberry HUB and main list Blackberry Blend
    Attachment 372665

This is what you see then you go to specific label Blackberry HUB and specific label Blackberry Blend
    Attachment 372666

If Email is not on inbox, HUB main list is be empty but on Blend you can see labeled emails. Yes, you can see emails if you select specific label, but its not a solution, specially then where's no notification about ne labeled emails and if you got 20 labels, what do you offer, check everytime one by one manualy? So what is your suggestions?

None of your folder show the sync icon. Long press each folder and make sure sync is enabled.
    09-23-15 01:14 PM
    This seems like a bug that would affect some people. While I doubt it's the main reason for BB10 not being a popular OS, it does seem important that specific emails are not being notified. Can you upload a screen capture of the specific folders set to sync? Someone uploaded an example of the folders set to sync. From your first post, I see an image where the emails show up (I guess after digging a bit) but not being notified might have to do with that.
    THANK YOU! At least one man see the issue. Here you go:

[Emails] Why Blackberry 10 devices not popular and it's not about apps?-img_20150923_210932.jpg

Not following "not being notified might have to do with that." Emails show up only on Blackberry Blend main list, but not in devices main HUB and yes + no notifications, if it was wise versa I would never made this issue.
    09-23-15 01:16 PM
    Think it is a major reach to equate bugs to explain BB's woes.... really time to face facts... BB is a damaged brand and will remain so in most people's minds... talk to any of the none Blackberry user and the response is the same... "they are still in business"... "crappy phones".... "going out of business" etc... this adittude can be traced back directly to BB past business practices... nothing to do with how BB 10 does or does not work,. many of my friends still think current BB devices are using the same type of OS that the legacy phones use.... only re-enforced by all the complaing about a fixed battery.... just makes it sound like the old days where you had to do battery pulls due to freezing issues.... yes.. in the end... time to admit.. we have tied our wagon to a dying platform.... yes BB will be around and still may produce phones... but in the end will be nothing more than a niche software vendor..... so all this back in forth about what bugs the OS has is a wast of time... guess the OP has never had the joy of using an Iphone.,.. Have one for work and would never use it for emaill has and has always had a tendency to "lose" emails... not to mention... can take up to one half hour to get emails... not just me... almost all Ipone users I know complain about the same thing.,.,.. so every OS has bugs of one sort or another.. but to lay it as why a company is in trouble is simply niave....
    Blacklatino likes this.
    09-23-15 01:19 PM
    None of your folder show the sync icon. Long press each folder and make sure sync is enabled.
    sorry, but I think your wrong:

[Emails] Why Blackberry 10 devices not popular and it's not about apps?-img_20150923_211818.jpg

all folders are sync and everything is turned on, Blackberry Blend see emails, HUB dont this is the issue.
    09-23-15 01:20 PM
    Its nothing to do with good luck, but thanks anyway. Please, better maybe you could write me how I could contact with Blackberry Team member who can affect and really do something about that, my country is not available to sign in to Blackberry Beta Zone and I feel that my hands are tied right now. Can you help me?
    As BB10 development appears to have stopped, I don't think anyone is around to talk to.

You can try BlackBerry's support pages.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639
    Blacklatino likes this.
    09-23-15 01:23 PM
    Blackberry Blend see emails, HUB dont this is the issue.
    BC blend is NOT the Hub.
    Have you tried to limit your HUB display to the sole Gmail account w/o any other accounts (I mean using the burger menu bottom left) ?

P.S: that email 'labelling' is Gmail proprietary ... maybe you could give a try to Gmail app ?
    09-23-15 01:27 PM
    Maybe get an android phone. Gmail really should work better on a Google platform at least. I have Hotmail/outlook folders, and work exchange mail folders that work perfectly. It seems you are one of very few who have or at least complain about this issue so you might not find anyone who has figured this out.
    Or you can be as descriptive as possible rather than demand solutions from people who cant reproduce your issue.
    09-23-15 01:28 PM
    Answer one question. Can you read? If you do, read my first sentence from that reply again. Now your fine? OK.
    Grow up.
    09-23-15 01:29 PM
    How I could contact with Blackberry
    Tried Twitter @BlackBerryHelp ?
    09-23-15 01:29 PM
    THANK YOU! At least one man see the issue. Here you go:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150923_210932.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	56.7 KB 
ID:	372694

Not following "not being notified might have to do with that." Emails show up only on Blackberry Blend main list, but not in devices main HUB and yes + no notifications, if it was wise versa I would never made this issue.
    I meant that maybe the reason the notification wasn't going through was because the folder isn't being synced. But I see all is set to sync, but that folder doesn't seem to show in the screen capture. Can't understand why it does show in Blend. I'll see if I can figure anything out.
    09-23-15 01:32 PM
    Tried Twitter @BlackBerryHelp ?
    just did, hope they see the issue and find the way how to fix it.

THANKS!
    09-23-15 01:49 PM
    Grow up.
    no, you grow up.
    09-23-15 01:51 PM
    Maybe get an android phone. Gmail really should work better on a Google platform at least. I have Hotmail/outlook folders, and work exchange mail folders that work perfectly. It seems you are one of very few who have or at least complain about this issue so you might not find anyone who has figured this out.
    Or you can be as descriptive as possible rather than demand solutions from people who cant reproduce your issue.
    this is not a solution but worst case scenario and I don't want this to happen, because I love 10 OS, but upcoming slider doesn't show a good sign
    09-23-15 01:53 PM
    BC blend is NOT the Hub.
    Have you tried to limit your HUB display to the sole Gmail account w/o any other accounts (I mean using the burger menu bottom left) ?

P.S: that email 'labelling' is Gmail proprietary ... maybe you could give a try to Gmail app ?
    pics from my first post you can see, I limited my HUB to sole Gmail account. thats why it's empty.

Yes, I tried Microsoft Outlook from Google app store android version and it works at least then you select All Email which Blackberry HUB supposed to do the same, but it doesn't and then what's the use of Blackberry if I gonna need app for that? and specially android app.. Blackberry HUB is created for that, Blackberry device is created for that, at least it was suppose to
    09-23-15 02:05 PM
    Grow up.
    no, you grow up.
    Now, that's funny I hope FCSC doesn't come back with a similar "no"

Appreciated the laughter and I really hope you get the issue sorted out.
    JRF_1986 and FCSC like this.
    09-23-15 02:13 PM
    What I dont want? what are you writing about? Do you even read something or you are just another hater who can not be useful anythere, just write a lot of about nothing. This issue is the same like you would buy a TV and you couldn't see the channels and it's not a another single bug. "Show Read Filed Emails" button works only with blackberry Blend and for you is just another small bug? srsly?

As I can see its just you who are provocative and pissed of and last sentences are about nothing. Stop wasting everybody time, just think how many people will be pissed of then they read your rubbish. Be useful or have a great day! So if you have workarounds, please, acknowledge me.

Cheers!
    You don't want to try the workarounds, or at the very least aren't satisfied by them. I read this whole thread, your problem is an edge case (the majority of users will never experience this as a problem). I'm waiting for anyone but you to disagree with me. I'm not pissed at you, but it's exasperating watching you flail about, feeling like the victim because of the tone of a thread you created and set the tone for.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    09-23-15 02:18 PM
    Just to summarize this quickly:

E-Mails that go directly to subfolders via rules do not show up in your HUB although the subfolders are synced. Right?

That would be a huge bug and I really wonder why I never heard of it before. I never had this problem and I have set up ~30 BB10 devices that don't have this problem. Could be a Gmail bug.

Did you try different BB10 devices? Have you tried to set up a different Gmail account to see if it works? Did you try to wipe the phone and without doing anything else after the wipe but setting up the Gmail account?

I can't imagine this to be a popular problem because that would make BB10 the worst business OS there is. I know it's the best, so....

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 02:38 PM
    I have just one of my email accounts syncing an additional folder. Those emails show up with a folder icon vs a mail icon in the hub. I did nothing special, I just enabled sync from my device.

If for some reason your settings are f'ed up, I would suggest the old standard. Remove the account, reboot, re-add the account back, enable sync on said folders and try again.
    09-23-15 02:40 PM
    You don't want to try the workarounds, or at the very least aren't satisfied by them. I read this whole thread, your problem is an edge case (the majority of users will never experience this as a problem). I'm waiting for anyone but you to disagree with me. I'm not pissed at you, but it's exasperating watching you flail about, feeling like the victim because of the tone of a thread you created and set the tone for.
    If I bought Blackberry device, why the hell do I need workarounds? Im gonna repeat it again:
    Blackberry HUB is created for that, Blackberry device is created for that, at least it was suppose to.
    Why 7OS did this job, but newest cant any more and I need to search a workarounds? Where you see the logic? Blackberry device itself suppose to be a workaround, not a problem. Specially if Blackberry Team failed something, and its a lie that I only one who has this problem, there are a lot of thread about the same thing, but everybody just gave up. Specialy it its true that before 10.2.1 everything was working (from older threads). I refuse tu gave up! Blackberry Team must fix this and ASAP!

If someone can help me to contact with Blackberry Team member who can affect and really do something about this thread/issue/problem/BUG, my country is not available to sign in to Blackberry Beta Zone and I feel that my hands are tied right now. Can anybody help me?
    09-23-15 02:51 PM
    Just to summarize this quickly:

E-Mails that go directly to subfolders via rules do not show up in your HUB although the subfolders are synced. Right?

That would be a huge bug and I really wonder why I never heard of it before. I never had this problem and I have set up ~30 BB10 devices that don't have this problem. Could be a Gmail bug.

Did you try different BB10 devices? Have you tried to set up a different Gmail account to see if it works? Did you try to wipe the phone and without doing anything else after the wipe but setting up the Gmail account?

I can't imagine this to be a popular problem because that would make BB10 the worst business OS there is. I know it's the best, so....

Posted via CB10
    WOW at last one more guy who understand the issue seriousness.

And YES, that is correct.

I tried everything I tried it with few z10, two z30, and now with Blackberry Passport. All has same result and talking about trying everything I'm talking about EVERYTHING and I think today I can proudly say I'm PRO about this 10 OS problems and issue solving and this is can be solved only by Blackberry Team.

If Email is on inbox and at the same time labeled/foldered it will be shown as usual. Problem is that HUB only shows inbox Emails, NOTHING ELSE (not talking about sent mail, this shows too, and right now this is only what I can see on my main HUB, but if you change display to "conversation" labeled conversations sent emails will be gone from main HUB too!). Blackberry Blend shows everything and you can try by your self if you don't believe me.

Search on google, this tread is very old and everyone and Blackberry itself just blamed Google/Gmail, but then Blackberry released Blackberry Blend it mythbusted everything itself, with Blackberry Blend "Show Read Filed Emails" button works flawlessly, HUB doesn't react at all! Check it. Waiting your reply.
    09-23-15 03:07 PM
197 ... 23456 ...