Have you set the specific folder(s) to sync?
    Read last sentence! YES
    09-23-15 09:00 AM
    you're absolutely wrong. open amazon app store, search for instagram, youre taken to an app with 2 stars and 11 reviews that is a shortcut to the browser version of instagram.

so "any" app, is completely wrong.
    OK, sorry, my bad. Im using Google play store for most of my android app downloads, just found that amazon has the latest tinder working app, because newest version from Google play store location do not work + amazon is only place that I know where you can download working tinder app for blackberry 10 today ), candy crush and etc. instagram I downloaded directly from Google play store so I never searched it on amazon. Amazon is 3rd place there I searching working apps + it's strange that amazon doesn't have it, but anyway

here you can download latest instagram android version:
    Instagram APKs - APKMirror

Here's instructions how to install Google play store (in description field you will find all links to download apps):
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android.../#post11189556

Good luck!
    Last edited by novapolskas; 11-10-15 at 09:07 AM.
    09-23-15 09:10 AM
    Reset Hub. That is all.
    OK. How should I do it? Swipe 3 times from the right top corner? done it thousand times. More suggestions?[/QUOTE]
    I doubt you have seen your hub reset after 3 swipes... it's more like 5 swipes.

Edit: Hmm... seems it does work after 3
    09-23-15 09:17 AM
    Because it is one of the first reasons why people refuse to buy Blackberry 10 devices? Blackberry was known for the best Email experience, but now on your Blackberry 10 device sooo perfect Blackberry HUB gets and notifies you only about Emails from inbox and show ONLY inbox Emails on the main list?
    Can't tell if that's really why OS 10 was no hit, but aren't you like 2�3 years late for this kind of post?

I mean I don't know whats the problem there, because it makes no sense to me, to label an email, you just got. But assuming the behavior you are mentioning is true, then every OS 10 user already managed to get mail some way or another...

So what exactly should BB do, to address this behavior?
    09-23-15 09:19 AM
    Can't tell if that's really why OS 10 was no hit, but aren't you like 2–3 years late for this kind of post?

I mean I don't know whats the problem there, because it makes no sense to me, to label an email, you just got. But assuming the behavior you are mentioning is true, then every OS 10 user already managed to get mail some way or another...

So what exactly should BB do, to address this behavior?
    Im about this issue I even dont remember then it started, more then a year ago. I even sign up here for this, before I was just a passive reader and today I decided to highlight this problem again, because Blackberry do not respond, maybe public message will force them to take actions. You know.. hope dies last

Blackberry Team need just make "Show Read Filed Emails" button work with devices Blackberry HUB, that's it. Now this button works only with Blackberry Blend. If they fixed it it would be the game changer.
    09-23-15 09:33 AM
    so false, open amazon app store and you get every app you want, even Tinder ) maybe this post will change your life and help you get laid today.
    Amazon has about 350,000 apps... Google play store has over 1.5 million apps. Apple has some insane number also. Not that I care for apps at all but just to prove that apps are the primary reason for Blackberry's unpopularity.
    09-23-15 09:45 AM
    Im about this issue I even dont remember then it started, more then a year ago. I even sign up here for this, before I was just a passive reader and today I decided to highlight this problem again, because Blackberry do not respond, maybe public message will force them to take actions. You know.. hope dies last

Blackberry Team need just make "Show Read Filed Emails" button work with devices Blackberry HUB, that's it. Now this button works only with Blackberry Blend. If they fixed it it would be the game changer.
    So, if this were to happen, you think sales for BB10 devices would go up? Just curious.
    Anyway, whatever works for you. But, I don't visualize Chen revising anything based on consumer complaints. Put it this way, you are not the first nor the last to post comments on here in hopes of getting BlackBerry to step up and fix issues.
    09-23-15 09:49 AM
    OK, sorry, my bad. Im using Google play store for most of my android app downloads, just found that amazon has the latest tinder working app, because newest version from Google play store location do not work + amazon is only place that I know where you can download working tinder app for blackberry 10 today ), candy crush and etc. instagram I downloaded directly from Google play store so I never searched it on amazon. Amazon is 3rd place there I searching working apps + it's strange that amazon doesn't have it, but anyway

here you can download latest instagram android version:
    Instagram APKs - APKMirror

Here's instructions how to install Google play store (in description field you will find all links to download apps):

Good luck!
    Don't talk to me like i'm an *****.

you said someone else was wrong, and presented BLATANTLY false information.

the response to that is simple, you apologize for giving false information to the people who read the thread.... not some story that really, no one cares about combined with a link to a video you already posted.

You have an issue with gmail emails. something you say is the #1 reason why BB10 wasn't successful, YET you purchased 3 BB10 devices. Sound decision making doesn't seem like something you do.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    09-23-15 09:52 AM

Good luck!
    NO, NO and NO.

Do NOT download Play Store from anywhere else than from the original Play Store thread here on Crackberry. And don't follow any instructions but the ones that I provide.

This the one and only source for the latest versions of Play Store:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=11189556
    09-23-15 10:06 AM
    OK, and you make your Emails skip inbox and just be only in specific folder or all your emails are on inbox and just are labeled?
    I have certain emails skip the in box and get filed right away. They show up in the hub for me with distinctive folder next to it showing it is not sent to my inbox.
    09-23-15 10:10 AM
    Email and the hub is why I love bb10. I have a bes account plus Gmail plus Hotmail. All handled magnificently by BlackBerry 10. I wish more apps were native though. Bb10 would sell more if they pushed them and market them and advertise them. I deal with business people and sales people and all tell me that they thought BlackBerry was out of business. How can you sell phones when people don't know you exist? Marketing 101. Chen completely failed on this.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 10:14 AM
    This is definitely an edge case. I know gmail doesn't always play nice with others, but this could be an actual bug. Unfortunately for you, software companies cannot go after every single bug all the time, especially when you have to try to break it (by "try" I mean you've setup your email in the exact one way that breaks it) and there are workarounds you could try but don't want to.

Welcome to the world of limited resources and prioritization of those resources. This bug might be specific to BlackBerry, but finding yourself in this predicament with software is absolutely not.

You've also pissed people off by ranting about how this is the biggest issue plaguing BlackBerry, and everyone should care about it when most of us have different experiences and opinions. It makes you seem hostile and out of touch, and makes people want to argue with you instead of help you.
    Blacklatino and highos like this.
    09-23-15 10:19 AM
    Everyone who answered this person just feeds the beast: the beast being 'provocative subject titles that don't come anywhere CLOSE to living up to the hype."

OP, change the subject line and maybe someone will be willing to help you. Something like

"Having trouble getting all emails to show in Hub, please help!"
    Blacklatino and highos like this.
    09-23-15 10:39 AM
    This is what I'm talking about

This is what you see then "Show Read Filed Emails" button are OFF:

This is what you see on main list with Blackberry HUB and main list Blackberry Blend
    Attachment 372667

This is what you see then "Show Read Filed Emails" button are ON:

This is what you see on main list with Blackberry HUB and main list Blackberry Blend
    Attachment 372664

This is what you see then you go to specific l with Blackberry HUB and main list Blackberry Blend
    Attachment 372665

This is what you see then you go to specific l with Blackberry HUB and specific label Blackberry Blend
    Attachment 372666
    09-23-15 10:51 AM
    Everyone who answered this person just feeds the beast: the beast being 'provocative subject titles that don't come anywhere CLOSE to living up to the hype."

OP, change the subject line and maybe someone will be willing to help you. Something like

This is what I'm talking about

Attachment 372667

Attachment 372664

This is what you see then you go to specific l with Blackberry HUB and main list Blackberry Blend
    Attachment 372665

This is what you see then you go to specific l with Blackberry HUB and specific label Blackberry Blend
    Attachment 372666

+ does it looks like I having trouble? All Blackberry 10 devices I have does the same thing and it's a bug which isnt fixed for years!? what can you tell about that, huh?
    09-23-15 10:51 AM
    I see your issue, which is not an issue for BlackBerry tbh, because you're a user with certain preferences which do not match with BlackBerry. What you infer is that other do not choose for BlackBerry 10 because of this and not because of the lack of apps. The majority of current BlackBerry users don't have this issue, because they don't organize your e-mail like you do. So perhaps review your own preferences rather then the OS that doesn't support it

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 10:58 AM
    It's not just the Apps, it was done before then. It's the perception and reputation of the company. The same reason people tell other people to buy xxxx or yyyyy, they are telling other don't buy Blackberry, it's crap. I started hearing that in 2010, the word of mouth grew from there. I thought it was odd cause the device worked great, but....it had lost the war in the hearts and minds of the everyday consumer. In other words, BB spent very little time and money protecting the brand against the competition.It's not too late, but it will be very, very expen$ive to fix it.
    09-23-15 11:06 AM
    I see your issue, which is not an issue for BlackBerry tbh, because you're a user with certain preferences which do not match with BlackBerry. What you infer is that other do not choose for BlackBerry 10 because of this and not because of the lack of apps. The majority of current BlackBerry users don't have this issue, because they don't organize your e-mail like you do. So perhaps review your own preferences rather then the OS that doesn't support it

Posted via CB10
    are you serious?

Attachment 372664

this is how OS works and it looks normal to you? device is empty but PC software for that device shows everything and I need to review my own preferences rather then the OS? srsly? it more seems that is how low can you go with it )
    09-23-15 11:10 AM
    are you serious?

Attachment 372664

this is how OS works and it looks normal to you? device is empty but PC software for that device shows everything and I need to review my own preferences rather then the OS? srsly? it more seems that is how low can you go with it )
    Show your folders on the device. Do they have the sync icon showing now? Just checked on mine and it works perfectly fine. You just have to enable the new folder to sync.
    09-23-15 11:36 AM
    I use gmail for one of my accounts, and have it set up to file on the server and don't see the emails in the main hub. It's a gmail issue, not a BlackBerry issue, I believe, because my Yahoo account behaves as expected with a similar setup.
    09-23-15 11:55 AM
    Show your folders on the device. Do they have the sync icon showing now? Just checked on mine and it works perfectly fine. You just have to enable the new folder to sync.
    Check my first post, I updated.

This is what i get. Sync all folders is ON.

Attachment 372667

Attachment 372664

Attachment 372665

This is what you see then you go to specific label Blackberry HUB and specific label Blackberry Blend
    Attachment 372666

If Email is not on inbox, HUB main list is be empty but on Blend you can see labeled emails. Yes, you can see emails if you select specific label, but its not a solution, specially then where's no notification about ne labeled emails and if you got 20 labels, what do you offer, check everytime one by one manualy? So what is your suggestions?
    09-23-15 12:02 PM
    I use gmail for one of my accounts, and have it set up to file on the server and don't see the emails in the main hub. It's a gmail issue, not a BlackBerry issue, I believe, because my Yahoo account behaves as expected with a similar setup.
    check it on Blackberry Blend. Do you still not see your emails on Blend main list?
    09-23-15 12:05 PM

Why you cant be the one who will be willing to help me? Or you are just another hater, who only can write negative replies everywhere, but nothing useful. Such a waste of reply space. Stop wasting internet.
    09-23-15 12:15 PM
    This is definitely an edge case. I know gmail doesn't always play nice with others, but this could be an actual bug. Unfortunately for you, software companies cannot go after every single bug all the time, especially when you have to try to break it (by "try" I mean you've setup your email in the exact one way that breaks it) and there are workarounds you could try but don't want to.

Welcome to the world of limited resources and prioritization of those resources. This bug might be specific to BlackBerry, but finding yourself in this predicament with software is absolutely not.

You've also pissed people off by ranting about how this is the biggest issue plaguing BlackBerry, and everyone should care about it when most of us have different experiences and opinions. It makes you seem hostile and out of touch, and makes people want to argue with you instead of help you.
    What I dont want? what are you writing about? Do you even read something or you are just another hater who can not be useful anythere, just write a lot of about nothing. This issue is the same like you would buy a TV and you couldn't see the channels and it's not a another single bug. "Show Read Filed Emails" button works only with blackberry Blend and for you is just another small bug? srsly?

As I can see its just you who are provocative and pissed of and last sentences are about nothing. Stop wasting everybody time, just think how many people will be pissed of then they read your rubbish. Be useful or have a great day! So if you have workarounds, please, acknowledge me.

Cheers!
    09-23-15 12:25 PM
    Blackberry>iphone4, iphone4s, iphone5, htc one x, lumia820, lumia520, samsung galaxy s3

Sent from qualified q5
    09-23-15 12:27 PM
197 12345 ...