EVERYONE MUST READ!

OS Version: 10.3.2.2813
    Status: "Show Read Filed Emails" button on HUB - STILL NOT FIXED

I'm using Blackberry 10 OS almost since it's started and I have very good relationship with my carrier and they tell that a lot of customers was giving back they devices because of they did not get emails on their devices. SAY WHAT! you say?! But its true. If you skip inbox and make your emails go directly to you folder or label, you won't get any emails on your Blackberry HUB main list, you only can find it if you search deeper in folders list and not only this is to hard, but also YOU WONT GET ANY NOTIFICATION AND NO HIGHLIGHT ON THAT FOLDER ABOUT NEW EMAIL TOO! What the hell is this?? Till Blackberry 7 OS you got every email in main list if it was labeled or just went to inbox in the same second and you got every notifications and etc. But now you will just miss it if you wont check every folder manually, because no folder are highlighted if there is unread Email! What the hell is this?? And it was normal says Blackberry Team, that its suppose to be like that, but then they released Blackberry Blend everyone now can see that you can see every email on the Blackberry Blend main list like it use to be on Blackberry 7 OS and earlier versions! Why we can not see labeled emails on Blackberry HUB and we are forced to see all Emails only on Blackberry Blend?? Why Blackberry HUB "Show Read Filed Emails" button doesn't respond to ON AND OFF and is always OFF and why "Show Read Filed Emails" button only works with Blackberry Blend?? WHY IT'S STILL NOT FIXED?? We want answers! ASAP!

+ AND YES, Sync all Email folders is ON!

UPDATE 1

This is what I'm talking about. Inbox is empty, only 5 emails are skipper inbox and goes straight to "Test Label/Folder" label

This is what you see then "Show Read Filed Emails" button is OFF:

This is what you see on main list with Blackberry HUB and main list Blackberry Blend then "Show Read Filed Emails" button is OFF
    [Emails] Why Blackberry 10 devices not popular and it's not about apps?-img_20150923_154613.jpg

This is what you see then "Show Read Filed Emails" button is ON:

This is what you see on main list with Blackberry HUB and main list Blackberry Blend then "Show Read Filed Emails" button is ON
    [Emails] Why Blackberry 10 devices not popular and it's not about apps?-img_20150923_152631.jpg

This is what you see then you go to specific label Blackberry HUB and main list Blackberry Blend then "Show Read Filed Emails" button is ON
    [Emails] Why Blackberry 10 devices not popular and it's not about apps?-img_20150923_152658.jpg

This is what you see then you go to specific label Blackberry HUB and specific label Blackberry Blend then "Show Read Filed Emails" button is ON
    [Emails] Why Blackberry 10 devices not popular and it's not about apps?-img_20150923_152751.jpg

"Show Read Filed Emails" button do not work with HUB and only works with Blend and what you can say about this now?

UPDATE 2

"Show Read Filed Emails" button is the problem:
    Blackberry HUB > Settings > Display and Actions > "Show Read Filed Emails" button

You need to understand one thing. Blackberry HUB works as it use to work if "Show Read Filed Emails" button is OFF, but then you turn ON "Show Read Filed Emails" button it does NOTHING. "Show Read Filed Emails" button ON should push ALL your emails from all your sync folders to the HUB main list, but it DO NOT. "Show Read Filed Emails" button works only with Blackberry Blend. This is the issue and the real problem and a HUGE problem which must be fixed by Blackberry Team ASAP. FIX "Show Read Filed Emails" button!

Waiting your suggestions how to send this message to Blackberry Team who is able to manage and fix "Show Read Filed Emails" button, because right now it looks like mission impossible. PLEASE HELP!

UPDATE 3

Of all discussion I can see this: If you are using standard Gmail and like to organize your emails by skipping inbox and/or make Emails go directly to labels, so you will be screwed. Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync do not work with standard Gmail, so only solution is to make it work is IMAP, but in Blackberry HUB main list you will see only Emails from inbox. "Show Read Filed Emails" button do not work with IMAP so it doesn't matter if it's ON or OFF it will always show as OFF, so result is: you see only inbox Emails in Blackberry HUB main list and will not get any notifications for new/unread labeled/foldered Emails + no highlight, no numbers of unread Emails in HUB folder list, so you will be forced to check every folder manually to see if you did not miss any Email.

Have a great day!

UPDATE 4

This is answer I got from Google:

"Aurimus,

If you have more than one account in the Hub it cannot show the Labels/Folders from all but using the bottom menu you can change to seeing the individual accounts. When you are in an individual account you can use the vertical arrow top of the screen to reveal the folders (Labels). These are e if read and green if unread. The Hub is only meant to show whatever you have active and the default will always be the inboxs for whatever account you are using whether is Gmail or any of the other email services. It's no different to the way any other mobile phone shows hides Folders/Labels except that some will show the number of unread messages.

It's the way BlackBerry designed the Hub and has nothing to do with Google. I hope this helps."

So Google also saying it is not Google, it is Blackberry 10 OS is designed like that. Like I said, Blackberry 6 & 7 OS devices and Blackberry Blend show every email in main Messages & HUB you get even it is not in Inbox and just labeled, except Blackberry 10 OS devices itselt. So only Blackberry 6 & 7 OS devices and Blacberry Blend shows every single email but not Blackberry 10 OS devices and it's not normal and need to be fixed ASAP.
    Last edited by novapolskas; 12-12-15 at 04:54 AM.
    09-23-15 04:18 AM
    And the part2?
    david7saad likes this.
    09-23-15 04:24 AM
    to be continue..

usman_hidayat19, do you disagree and you think I'm wrong?
    09-23-15 04:34 AM
    All my emails go to inbox. No problems.
    09-23-15 04:41 AM
    All my emails go to inbox. No problems.
    OK, I label all my emails and skip inbox, and only unknown new emails goes to inbox, so it's a HUGE problem for me and for other people like me.

+ it's not suppose to work like this and if I got all my emails on inbox. Blackberry HUB still have a BIG BUG which has to be fixed ASAP!
    Last edited by novapolskas; 09-23-15 at 03:39 PM.
    09-23-15 04:52 AM
    Why must 'EVERYONE' read this?

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 04:59 AM
    OK, I label all my emails and skip inbox, and only unknown new emails goes to inbox, so it's a HUGE problem for me and for other people like me.

+ it's not suppose to work like this and if I got all my emails on inbox. Blackberry HUB have a BIG BUG which has to be fixed ASAP!
    I use IMAP so all emails go to inbox first. That is by far the most common way to do emails. I doubt there are many like you so it is a small problem for the vast majority of users.
    bp2k7, scmcc16 and muellerto like this.
    09-23-15 05:12 AM
    EVERYONE MUST READ!

I'm using Blackberry 10 OS almost since it's started and I have very good relationship with my carrier and they tell that a lot of customers was giving back they devices because of they did not get emails on their devices. SAY WHAT! you say?! But its true. If you skip inbox and make your emails go directly to you folder or label, you won't get any emails on your Blackberry HUB main list, you only can find it if you search deeper in folders list and not only this is to hard, but also YOU WONT GET ANY NOTIFICATION AND NO HIGHLIGHT ON THAT FOLDER ABOUT NEW EMAIL TOO! What the hell is this?? Till Blackberry 7 OS you got every email in main list if it was labeled or just went to inbox in the same second and you got every notifications and etc. But now you will just miss it if you wont check every folder manually, because no folder are highlighted if there is unread Email! What the hell is this?? And it was normal says Blackberry Team, that its suppose to be like that, but then they released Blackberry Blend everyone now can see that you can see every email on the Blackberry Blend main list like it use to be on Blackberry 7 OS and earlier versions! Why we can not see labeled emails on Blackberry HUB and we are forced to see all Emails only on Blackberry Blend?? Why Blackberry HUB "Show Read Filed Emails" button doesn't respond to ON AND OFF and is always OFF and why "Show Read Filed Emails" button only works with Blackberry Blend?? WHY IT'S STILL NOT FIXED?? We want answers! ASAP!

By seeing the title, in my region I think it will related to apps.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    whitland likes this.
    09-23-15 05:15 AM
    Why must 'EVERYONE' read this?

Posted via CB10
    Because it is one of the first reasons why people refuse to buy Blackberry 10 devices? Blackberry was known for the best Email experience, but now on your Blackberry 10 device sooo perfect Blackberry HUB gets and notifies you only about Emails from inbox and show ONLY inbox Emails on the main list? Srsly, it is normal to you? Not for me. I want that Blackberry Team finally FIXED this very old bug on Blackberry HUB so it worked like Blend, how it should be working from the first day. It's to much to ask?
    09-23-15 05:17 AM
    No, it's the apps.
    09-23-15 05:22 AM
    I use IMAP so all emails go to inbox first. That is by far the most common way to do emails. I doubt there are many like you so it is a small problem for the vast majority of users.
    so as I understand you just created Email Account and you just using outlook or somethng like that + Blackberry, right?

I work directly from Gmail browser so I create folders/labels directly on Gmail not from third party programs & apps like outlook and etc.

I do not understand one thing, why Blackberry Blend works fine, but Blackberry HUB not?? Why I can see all my emails on the main list only on Blend but not on HUB just inbox Emails? What is wrong with it?? Why it is so difficult to fix it and you trying to say EVERYTING IS OK! Srsly, wtf guys??

+ Blackberry Blend just mirroring what's on your device how I understand, so if it's really how it works, something is really wrong with Blackberry HUB.
    09-23-15 05:29 AM
    You create rules on Gmail to file new emails with labels, except you also skip the Inbox.

So, in the Gmail web client, you don't see these emails in the Inbox view... same thing in the BlackBerry HUB.

And like in the web client, you can view each folder/label independently by browsing to each ones.
    09-23-15 05:49 AM
    so as I understand you just created Email Account and you just using outlook or somethng like that + Blackberry, right?

I work directly from Gmail browser so I create folders/labels directly on Gmail not from third party programs & apps like outlook and etc.

I do not understand one thing, why Blackberry Blend works fine, but Blackberry HUB not?? Why I can see all my emails on the main list only on Blend but not on HUB just inbox Emails? What is wrong with it?? Why it is so difficult to fix it and you trying to say EVERYTING IS OK! Srsly, wtf guys??

+ Blackberry Blend just mirroring what's on your device how I understand, so if it's really how it works, something is really wrong with Blackberry HUB.
    Nope. Just use gmail.
    09-23-15 05:54 AM
    WTF??? Mine works fine. I have about 6 email accounts and all go to inbox. Can't understand what you mean, or why you have problems

 Posted by Passport, BlackBerry's Beast 
    09-23-15 06:01 AM
    Because it is one of the first reasons why people refuse to buy Blackberry 10 devices?
    Because you're having a problem with folders? I don't think so.

The purpose of this post seems pretty mixed up. Do you want assistance? In which case, why not ask for assistance?

If BlackBerry have it listed on their site as a bug (which, if it's affecting everyone it most certainly will be) then yes, it's a bug and it should be fixed. There are lots of bugs, some more critical than others.

If they don't, maybe it's just something particular to your own setup?

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 06:09 AM
    + Blackberry Blend just mirroring what's on your device how I understand, so if it's really how it works, something is really wrong with Blackberry HUB.[/QUOTE]

Reset Hub. That is all.
    09-23-15 06:13 AM
    I agree that this is a problem too. There should be a way that user can still retain the folder, yet still get notified.

Posted from kyuten
    09-23-15 06:23 AM
    You create rules on Gmail to file new emails with labels, except you also skip the Inbox.

So, in the Gmail web client, you don't see these emails in the Inbox view... same thing in the BlackBerry HUB.

And like in the web client, you can view each folder/label independently by browsing to each ones.
    Exactly! That's why there is on Blackberry HUB settings "Show Read Filed Emails" button which works on Blackberry Blend, but not on HUB! You can test yourself, then you turn ON you see all your labeled Emails on Blend main list, if you turn OFF it's gone, you can see only your inbox Emails like in the Gmail web client, but on Blackberry HUB it doesn't matter if it's ON or OFF labeled emails doesn't show on the HUB main list like on Blend. Try and you see!
    09-23-15 06:30 AM
    you turn ON you see all your labeled Emails on Blend main list, if you turn OFF it's gone, you can see only your inbox Emails like in the Gmail web client, but on Blackberry HUB it doesn't matter if it's ON or OFF labeled emails doesn't show on the HUB main list like on Blend.
    I assume it's because you use a rule in Gmail to file the email. Any other client can't be aware of that. If you file manually with the HUB, it works as intended, right ?
    09-23-15 06:36 AM
    WTF??? Mine works fine. I have about 6 email accounts and all go to inbox. Can't understand what you mean, or why you have problems

 Posted by Passport, BlackBerry's Beast 
    If you filter Email to skip Inbox and go directly to label your email is gone on Blackberry HUB, you can only see it on Blackberry Blend main list if "Show Read Filed Emails" button turn ON otherwise you will only see it if you select that label but its not highlighted + you do not get any notification.
    09-23-15 06:37 AM
    EVERYONE MUST READ!

Dude.. I think what you need is this:

[Emails] Why Blackberry 10 devices not popular and it's not about apps?-img_20150923_123954.png

Go into the email account settings and scroll down to Edit Folder Settings.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 06:40 AM
    I assume it's because you use a rule in Gmail to file the email. Any other client can't be aware of that. If you file manually with the HUB, it works as intended, right ?
    Yes, everything else is OK, but the main problem Blackberry HUB only shows inbox Emails, Blackberry Blend works perfect, I think it because "Show Read Filed Emails" button do not work with Blackberry HUB and this is the problem Im trying to tell. I tried to talk with Blackberry support, they said they see the issue but they still did not fixed this problem. And it was 5 months ago from our last chat. I hoped it will be fixed with 10.3.2 release but not. I dont understand why??
    09-23-15 06:45 AM
    Dude.. I think what you need is this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150923_123954.png 
Views:	584 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	372638

Go into the email account settings and scroll down to Edit Folder Settings.

Posted via CB10
    Hey, buddy, read my last sentence. Do you see your skipped inbox, archived & labeled emails? No? Check on Blackberry Blend.. do you see your skipped inbox, archived & labeled emails now? Waiting your reply.
    09-23-15 06:49 AM
    This is such a specific issue.. I doubt many people have ever run into this problem. It definitely would have little to no impact on blackberry's popularity.
    bp2k7 likes this.
    09-23-15 06:49 AM
    Reset Hub. That is all.[/QUOTE]

OK. How should I do it? Swipe 3 times from the right top corner? done it thousand times. More suggestions?
    09-23-15 06:51 AM
197 123 ...