Hi guys.

For some reason now when I send an email from my computer etc it doesn't sync or show on my phone (q10). It's just suddenly doesn't work? Was working fine before, I've deleted n re-added but nothing works?

Posted via CB10
    09-11-14 06:06 AM
    Normally, you need to restart/battery pull to resolve the issue.

- - - > Restart your Q10 by holding down the power key and selecting restart.

It that doesn't work, check email settings:

In the BlackBerry Hub, tap Menu (three dots, usually located at the bottom right hand corner of screen) > The Settings icon (clog) Settings > Display and Actions.

- - - > To start showing sent messages, set the Show Sent Messages switch to On.
    09-11-14 09:02 AM
    Normally, you need to restart/battery pull to resolve the issue.

- - - > Restart your Q10 by holding down the power key and selecting restart.

It that doesn't work, check email settings:

In the BlackBerry Hub, tap Menu (three dots, usually located at the bottom right hand corner of screen) > The Settings icon (clog) Settings > Display and Actions.

- - - > To start showing sent messages, set the Show Sent Messages switch to On.
    Thank you, tried but no luck, any other ideas??
    Email syncing stopped working-img_20140911_200442.png

Posted via CB10
    09-11-14 02:05 PM
    Does it apply to all your email accounts or just a specific one. Also can you confirm what email service it is effecting.

If it just one email account, then try this.

In Blackberry Hub click on "down arrow" located on the right hand of "Blackberry Hub" title > find email account that is not syncing > click on "+" > go to sent folder click on the three dots located at the bottom hand side of the screen > select refresh - Did it bring up your sent items?

Alternatively if Gmail account:

Account Settings > Accounts > Select Gmail account > At the bottom tap "Edit Folder Settings" > Either toggle Sync All Email Folders to "ON" or select the ones you want to view on your device.
    Last edited by UKAsh; 09-11-14 at 05:15 PM.
    Blue Hef likes this.
    09-11-14 04:26 PM
    Does it apply to all your email accounts or just a specific one. Also can you confirm what email service it is effecting.

If it just one email account, then try this.

In Blackberry Hub click on "down arrow" located on the right hand of "Blackberry Hub" title > find email account that is not syncing > click on "+" > go to sent folder click on the three dots located at the bottom hand side of the screen > select refresh - Did it bring up your sent items?

Alternatively if Gmail account:

Account Settings > Accounts > Select Gmail account > At the bottom tap "Edit Folder Settings" > Either toggle Sync All Email Folders to "ON" or select the ones you want to view on your device.
    Thanks again but no luck, and it's fyi it's a ssl c panel email.. I have cloud magic on my android device and I got it working fine, just blackberry for some reason, which I only want to use for my work emails... typical

Posted via CB10
    09-12-14 01:47 PM
    The only other things I can think of is:

- - - > Check that you are on the most up to date 10.2 OS as a lot of fixes in relation to emails have been applied to it. If you aren't, please update your OS and then delete your account and reset up.

Is it a BES enable device? If yes, there may be an lock placed on syncing by your IT Administrator. You will need to contact them for a solution.

Alternatively, you could try the below which I found by doing a forum search:

Work Around Solution found ..

( From Canada, BC)
    I have a telus email address
    I have a bb10 on rogers network
    ????=your own personal user name ie "billy@telus.net"
    1) @ User name put in .. "????@telus.net"
    2) @ Email Address put in your email address "????@telus.net"
    3) @ Server address DO NOT PUT imap.telus.net instead use "pop.telus.net"
    4) Port = 110
    5) SSL = off
    6) SMTP = leave clear - do not put anything in
    7) SMTP Password = clear - do not put anything in
    8) SMTP Server Address = "smtp.rogerswirelessdata.com" ( you should use the configuration FROM YOUR CARRIER - not the email provider !!!)
    9) SMTP Port = 25
    10) SMTP Encryption = off
    11) Sync Interval = 15 or 30 min
    Last edited by UKAsh; 09-13-14 at 04:50 AM.
    09-13-14 04:40 AM
    The only other things I can think of is:

- - - > Check that you are on the most up to date 10.2 OS as a lot of fixes in relation to emails have been applied to it. If you aren't, please update your OS and then delete your account and reset up.

Is it a BES enable device? If yes, there may be an lock placed on syncing by your IT Administrator. You will need to contact them for a solution.

Alternatively, you could try the below which I found by doing a forum search:

Work Around Solution found ..

( From Canada, BC)
    I have a telus email address
    I have a bb10 on rogers network
    ????=your own personal user name ie "billy@telus.net"
    1) @ User name put in .. "????@telus.net"
    2) @ Email Address put in your email address "????@telus.net"
    3) @ Server address DO NOT PUT imap.telus.net instead use "pop.telus.net"
    4) Port = 110
    5) SSL = off
    6) SMTP = leave clear - do not put anything in
    7) SMTP Password = clear - do not put anything in
    8) SMTP Server Address = "smtp.rogerswirelessdata.com" ( you should use the configuration FROM YOUR CARRIER - not the email provider !!!)
    9) SMTP Port = 25
    10) SMTP Encryption = off
    11) Sync Interval = 15 or 30 min
    Thank you,

I did try again but no luck, currently no it isn't running bes and also the thing with the suggested settings is that because I'm sending my companies info back and forth with my biz partner I don't feel comfortable if their is no encryption and/or ssl.

Thanks for your help though, appreciate it.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-14 02:12 PM
    Thank you,

I did try again but no luck, currently no it isn't running bes and also the thing with the suggested settings is that because I'm sending my companies info back and forth with my biz partner I don't feel comfortable if their is no encryption and/or ssl.

Thanks for your help though, appreciate it.

Posted via CB10
    The only other thing I can think off there may be an issue with the OS update if you recently updated. You may want to re-install or try to see if there is a more current version to use.
    09-15-14 05:41 PM
    When you deleted your account and then re added it, did you set up the sync interval and set push to on? Maybe you thought of this, but sometimes it gets over looked.

Settings > accounts > select your account and scroll to the bottom. Set your sync interval and push notifications. The default sync is 24 hours I think.

Posted from my awesome Q10
    09-16-14 07:35 AM
    When you deleted your account and then re added it, did you set up the sync interval and set push to on? Maybe you thought of this, but sometimes it gets over looked.

Settings > accounts > select your account and scroll to the bottom. Set your sync interval and push notifications. The default sync is 24 hours I think.

Hello.

Yes I did also, it's so strange just randomly I delete continuously then the 6th time of re-adding the account it started to sync again :/ I really have nooooo idea what goes on with it. I'm just gona get the passport and hope it works better

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 05:02 AM
    The only other thing I can think off there may be an issue with the OS update if you recently updated. You may want to re-install or try to see if there is a more current version to use.
    Hello.

I no software changes helping but it's okay, after like 6 times of deleting and re-adding the account it started to sync again LOL don't ask me why I have no idea...

Just waiting to get the passport hoping won't have such issues,

Thanks for your help regardless!!

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 05:04 AM

Thanks though!!

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 05:04 AM