Since updating my Passport to 10.3.1 i get a notification everytime i send an email. I have also updated BeBuzz which could be cause the problem also. I want to be able to see my sent emails in the Hub but only want a notification upon receiving emails.

thanks for the help!
    04-12-15 11:06 AM
    Turn that option off and just cc yourself,
    04-12-15 07:29 PM
    It was working fine before the updates so am I just missing a setting or did something change with the update?

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 08:09 PM
    The update may have changed your settings so just make sure that it isn't a simple fix by going into:

Hub > Settings > Display and Actions > Show Sent Emails (make sure switch is on)

I don't get a message sent confirmation when I send an email, I just watch the email that I sent in the Hub and look for the icon to change to a green tick.

The ability to see sent emails in the same folder as received emails is one of my favourite features on BlackBerry devices. I first used it on OS7 and was so happy to see that they had incorporated it into BB10.

Try the settings menu that I mentioned and report back, if you still can't see your sent messages in the hub then obviously something is seriously wrong and I'm sure BlackBerry will release a fix.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of email sent confirmation do you see? Would it be possible to take a screen-shot and post it on here?

Storm 2 > Bold 9900 > Classic
    04-12-15 09:17 PM
    I have never used this feature, seems to clutter the inbox too much.

Why not just sync the sent items folder or do find it quicker to have all in the one folder?

What's the main reason you guys use it?

Official PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    04-13-15 07:08 AM
    My hub does show the sent emails witha nice big check mark beside them once they have sent which is perfect. What I'm trying to stop is the vibrate or sound notification everytime an email is confirmed sent. So as soon as the check mark shows up, my phone gives the same notification as if I've just received a new email.

I have always shown sent items in the hub, I just like it that way, but hate hitting send, putting my phone in my pocket and then pulling it back out seconds later because I think I just got a new email.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-15 09:32 AM
    Have you tried removing and re-adding that email account?

Posted via CB10
    04-13-15 09:37 AM
    Cool now only if BlackBerry brings read receipts to BlackBerry 10!

Posted via CB10
    04-13-15 09:38 AM
    I will try the delete and re-add.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-13-15 04:15 PM
    Did that work for you? I'm going crazy getting a buzz and led notification every time I send an email.
    08-27-15 01:33 PM