On my Z10 (Software release 10.3.2.2474) I've noticed that replying to an email no longer quotes the original email - when composing the reply the original message is quoted in the email, but after sending the reply, it's missing. It's a little concerning finding that the email you think you sent isn't actually the email you sent!

I've done a quick search through the forum, but I can't find any mention of this; is anybody else experiencing this or know of a workaround?
    09-18-15 02:15 PM
    Try resetting the hub just try

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 10:22 PM
    I just checked and the original text is included when I do a reply.

If the suggestion to reset the hub (by swiping diagonally from the upper right corner 5 times) doesn't work, try restarting your phone.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-15 08:55 AM
    Thanks for the replies. Armed with the knowledge that it wasn't happening for other people, I did some further testing:

• Outlook.com (EAS) - works correctly.
    • Specific EAS mail server that I'm using - fails as described.
    • Gmail (I don't know if Blackberry uses IMAP/SMTP or the google protocol for gmail) - works correctly.
    • IMAP / SMTP - Currently untested.

It seems that the problem is only be happening with a single EAS server, so it looks like it's either an EAS server bug, or an EAS version mismatch bug on one or both sides, or a Blackberry bug when dealing with this specific EAS server software. None of which seem likely to be easily fixed.
    09-20-15 09:36 AM
    In case somebody stumbles into this thread in the future, I determined that the fault was with the specific EAS server and this was finally proven when the EAS server was patched to fix the problem.

So in the end it was a coincidence and the problems actually started with an EAS server update before the 10.3.2.x updates, but weren't noticed until after the Blackberry update, which confused the issue.
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    10-18-15 12:28 PM