Hi all,

Question about managing your emails on BB10.

When you move something into a folder on your BB, it changes the icon to show that it is now saved into a folder. Is there anyway to not see this anymore? As the whole point of moving it is to not see it on my phone anymore. Or is the only way to change your view from the "account" to the "inbox" only? And lose seeing all your sent emails too.

If not, is there a way to change your view of the email account to default to going straight to your inbox when you slide into your hub.

Reason: When I check on my account, I want to see only emails active in my inbox. Not all emails I've already dealt with by moving into folders, and sometimes not sent emails either.

Thanks.
    11-11-13 04:52 AM
    Hi all,

Question about managing your emails on BB10.

When you move something into a folder on your BB, it changes the icon to show that it is now saved into a folder. Is there anyway to not see this anymore? As the whole point of moving it is to not see it on my phone anymore. Or is the only way to change your view from the "account" to the "inbox" only? And lose seeing all your sent emails too.

If not, is there a way to change your view of the email account to default to going straight to your inbox when you slide into your hub.

Reason: When I check on my account, I want to see only emails active in my inbox. Not all emails I've already dealt with by moving into folders, and sometimes not sent emails either.

Thanks.
    This should be what you're looking for... From the Hub, go to the overflow menu (3 dots at bottom right) > Settings > Display and Actions. Toggle "Show Filed Messages" to off. You can also hide sent messages as well.
    11-11-13 06:56 AM
    Great. I will try it out. Thanks.

Posted via CB10 on Z30
    11-11-13 10:30 AM
    Another way is to not sync the folder you are filing an email to.

I don't know if your email account is on EAS, but for my work EAS account, I don't sync my sub folders under the inbox. I can, but I just have them all set to disable sync. I can send an email to the junk folder on the phone and it disappears totally from the Hub. But, it is in the junk folder if I check on my work computer.

On the phone, I only see emails from the main inbox and sent folders.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-13 11:01 AM