09-09-14 11:02 AM
28 12
tools
    And the point is you refuse to do things differently. You have very clear cut choices here. You either do this differently than you used to, you stop complaining and just deal with not doing it at all, or go back to using a BBOS device and get exactly what you want.

Whatever you decide to do, it's completely up to you; just don't say it can't be done on BB10 because myself and others are doing it just fine, it is you who's refusing to do it differently than you're used to.

Posted via CB10
    You are right. I am absolutely alone on this one. Thank you.
    05-18-14 10:53 PM
    I think the point is "why do it on the server". Why should we have to do it differently? Yes it is possible to filter your email, but we can't like we used to without doing it on the server. But people want the ability to do it on the BB10 device! The comments here almost suggest "why have email on your phone?”. Just use your computer.
    People want the ability to adjust it on their phone, and you can't argue with some of the email abilities that BIS had versus what we have in BB10. Now we are asking for some of that to be on the phone side since BB10 is starting to mature. Yes we realize it is likely due to Blackberry switching to Active Sync, but it isn't rocket science to listen to the customer’s wants and needs.
    A company being stubborn and not listening.... Remember RIM when IPhone first rolled out? Why would people want a touch device? The screen is too big and will break easily? RIM devices are strongly built to fly across the room and not break. RIM is King. Why change?
    Blackberry needs to continue to listen to the customers even though some people, specifically in this post, don't think they should! Answer the questions, and don't put the person down for wanting change!
    Jeesh... I would like to filter some of these people that post to these threads!!!!!
    So the original question remains....
    "Does anyone know if and when BlackBerry will add email filtering, like we had with BIS and OS7???!!!"
    09-09-14 10:44 AM
    Thanks... I really miss this, and other power user features from BBOS7. Been struggling with whether or not to go back to the 9900. I was much more efficient on it. sigh.
    09-09-14 11:02 AM
28 12