Has anyone been able to figure out why when replying to an email or composing an email the suggested contacts don't appear.

This has happened since latest update.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 10:37 PM
    Has anyone been able to figure out why when replying to an email or composing an email the suggested contacts don't appear.

This has happened since latest update.

Posted via CB10
    Mine is working properly,
    03-11-15 10:40 PM
    Apparently the period for which BB10 Hub now keeps the email addresses in storage has been limited to 60 days, afaik, so anyone you conversed with 61 days ago (or earlier) will not be automatically shown.

For a heavy emailer with a certain usage pattern, this is a step backwards. Sometimes you get a very late reply, or business transactions take longer and you're waiting for a reply or don't message during a certain period. 60 days is too limited imho. 90 would be ok, but why not leave it as it was? :-)

  Passposted while waiting for the Zzzzzlider....  
    03-12-15 02:18 AM
    Apparently the period for which BB10 Hub now keeps the email addresses in storage has been limited to 60 days, afaik, so anyone you conversed with 61 days ago (or earlier) will not be automatically shown.

For a heavy emailer with a certain usage pattern, this is a step backwards. Sometimes you get a very late reply, or business transactions take longer and you're waiting for a reply or don't message during a certain period. 60 days is too limited imho. 90 would be ok, but why not leave it as it was? :-)

  Passposted while waiting for the Zzzzzlider....  
    This started happening with the latest update on my passport. I go through at the minimum 150-200 emails a day and at least 75-100 replies. It should by now populate the suggested contact field.

Find it really weird. Unless there's a setting for that contact suggestion.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 02:33 AM