Hi guys, a quicky : (Passport 10.3.1 official) when you type an email adress in an email (to : ),
    given you've already sent an email to this address, isn't it supposed to be suggested as you type (the same way it does with contacts) ?
    Appears it doesn't ... was it before ? a setting, maybe ?

EDIT
    I've just double (triple, in fact) checked and now (maybe 5 minutes later) it works.
    I'd bet this address has to be sync up and down with "suggested contacts" or the likes ...
    I'm using Office365 (same should apply to Outlook.com BTW).

Sorry then.
    But may help
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 03-09-15 at 06:40 PM.
    diegonei likes this.
    03-09-15 06:29 PM
    Since you solved the issue you posted on the same post, does this still count and a first reply with solution?
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    03-09-15 06:45 PM
    Thanks for checking into this Superfly. I am still having this issue. Even on 10.2.1 it worked fine on my Z30. With my Passport on 10.3.0 it was fine as well. 10.3.1 this started to happen. Just standard email account setup with Shaw Cable and every time I started an e-mail the previous most used e-mail addresses would populate and I could just tap on the ones I wanted. Even contacts that where not in my contact database would come up if I e-mailed them frequently.

Still perplexed by this.....

Thanks all,

B
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    03-09-15 07:08 PM
    Apparently the "most recently used email addresses" will only sync back 60 days (?) now on 10.3.1, which is not funny. I kinda depend on that feature, makes life easier.

Sync for 60 days only means, I can't just easily continue any open conversations or unfinished business. Some things take a little longer, even in our fast-paced world...

:-(

BlackBerry, please bring long-term sync back,... :-)

(Or I will just have to leave stock 10.3.0 on it, saves Flash, too, and screw FREAK, I'll handle it like Android and iOS, "functionality trumps security", lol ...)

  "Oh Classic, you are the fairest here so true. But Passport is a thousand times more powerful than you..." (no offense, Classic is a great device, when it's charged)  
    bigbadben10 likes this.
    03-09-15 09:36 PM
    I'll make a separate post here to preserve the integrity of above post.

This is a power-user feature and something that I've come to use, love and cherish. Now BBRY is taking it away. I just don't understand the reasoning behind it. I'm not often on the complainers' side, but I believe this topic needs more attention.

This bites the very user type BlackBerry aims to cater for... 8-o

How about they give us an option in the next OS release? :-)

  "Oh Classic, you are the fairest here so true. But Passport is a thousand times more powerful than you..." (no offense, Classic is a great device, when it's charged)  
    bigbadben10 likes this.
    03-09-15 09:43 PM
    So basically what you are saying Prem is...BlackBerry took this feature away in 10.3.1?

Cheers. Ben

Posted by my fabulous Passport
    03-09-15 11:27 PM
    No... what's he is saying (or should be saying) is that people with this issue may have lost this feature.

I don't have the issue, so I have the feature.

email address suggestion (address  not in contacts)-img_20150310_102046.png

Honestly... Do consider a wipe/autoloader and only restoring apps (minus blackberry runtime) if you are having too much of a hard time with 10.3.1.

And yes... I pest BlackBerry and devs via email on a fairly basis...

I'll make a separate post here to preserve the integrity of above post.

This is a power-user feature and something that I've come to use, love and cherish. Now BBRY is taking it away. I just don't understand the reasoning behind it. I'm not often on the complainers' side, but I believe this topic needs more attention.

This bites the very user type BlackBerry aims to cater for... 8-o

How about they give us an option in the next OS release? :-)

•   "Oh Classic, you are the fairest here so true. But Passport is a thousand times more powerful than you..." (no offense, Classic is a great device, when it's charged)   •
    No need to open a thread to complain about a bug if this one exists, if you ask me.
    03-10-15 08:19 AM
    Interesting. I did a restore from my old Passport to my red one and have had a few strange issues. Maybe to do with the 10.3.1 update. Doing a security wipe now and will not do a restore and start from scratch and see how that goes. No big deal for me really.
    Cheers Diegonei,

Ben
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    03-10-15 10:39 AM