Hi all,

Updated my Z30 with .2474 yesterday on Telus. But all my personal email accounts now lost the ability to view individual folders. Before, if I tapped on the header, it would drop with all the folders on the yahoo, or Gmail, or Hotmail account. Now, the default view shows the inbox, along with Sent emails (with checkmarks), but dow not allow to tap the header anymore. However I still seem to be able to select an email and file it in said folder.

Any ideas?

Honestly. I rarely view the folders within my email accounts, but I do find it weird to see all my replies now lumped in with the inbox.

Posted via CB10 on Z30
    10-05-15 12:35 PM
    Just a follow up, it seems inconsistent.

I have two ymail (yahoo) accounts. One does this, the other doesn't. I checked the account settings, which seem identical.

I also have two live (microsoft) email accounts, and same thing. 1 works, the other not.

I have one Gmail account, but this function isn't working either. It used to.

Posted via CB10 on Z30
    10-05-15 12:52 PM
    I have to delete one account then reinstall. Problem solved.

Posted via CB10
    skilas likes this.
    10-05-15 12:58 PM
    Try to activate it in the settings (I don't know if you have to, but it might have been messed up?)

HUB>...>Settings>E-Mail-Accounts>{chose specific acount}>Edit>
    Then scroll down and 3-4 lines bevore end of page you see a large button (like a title) to edit the folder setting.

May be it solves your issue.
    skilas likes this.
    10-05-15 01:26 PM
    Try to activate it in the settings (I don't know if you have to, but it might have been messed up?)

HUB>...>Settings>E-Mail-Accounts>{chose specific acount}>Edit>
    Then scroll down and 3-4 lines bevore end of page you see a large button (like a title) to edit the folder setting.

May be it solves your issue.
    I did check that spot out. When I go to edit, all the folders show up, and the ones picked to be synced when I first set them up, still show them as synced... oh well.

Posted via CB10 on Z30
    10-05-15 03:22 PM
    I have to delete one account then reinstall. Problem solved.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry for the double post. It's difficult to respond to multiple posts in the same message on mobile.

But yes, I guess I will eventually have to do this. If it worked for you, at least that's a good thing.

Posted via CB10 on Z30
    10-05-15 03:24 PM
    Its not the "Best" answer, but it worked very well. My HUB was a bit confusing for a few minutes.
    10-05-15 04:47 PM