I was annoyed by EEs delay with not releasing the latest OS Update especially rumored due to their "advanced" My EE App - Ridiculous!

Now with WhatsApp being released yesterday and it appearing not to be available for download on any OS lower than 10.0.10.x this highlights the stupidity of our supposed Superfast network. I mean come on two networks combined how can that be bad?? Which other new future releases will we be unable to download??!!

I'm going to continually tweet EE/Tmobile/UkBlackberry #EESuperLast until hopefully EE buck up and an update is released for BB10. If we all stick together at very least we can make the "World" know about EE and that PR isn't a good look. Rather than just talking in the forums please join me in showing our disgust and disappointment in EE.

#EESuperLast

Please join/pass around regardless of what carrier/network your on. We all obviously love BB & BB10 so as ONE we should be able to make a few ripples.
    Last edited by kingrizz; 03-14-13 at 03:09 AM.
    03-14-13 02:44 AM
    I was annoyed by EEs delay with not releasing the latest OS Update especially rumored due to their "advanced" My EE App - Ridiculous!

Now with WhatsApp being released yesterday and it appearing not to be available for download on any OS lower than 10.0.10.x this highlights the stupidity of our supposed Superfast network. I mean come on two networks combined how can that be bad?? Which other new future releases will we be unable to download??!!

I'm going to continually tweet EE/Tmobile/UkBlackberry #EESuperLast until hopefully EE buck up and an update is released for BB10. If we all stick together at very least we can make the "World" know about EE and that PR isn't a good look. Rather than just talking in the forums please join me in showing our disgust and disappointment in EE.

#EESuperLast
    IN the words of Didier Drogba: " It's a disgrace! It's a fecking disgrace!"
    kingrizz likes this.
    03-14-13 02:50 AM
    EE Users Worldwide - #EESuperLAST-img_00000077.png

Please more people follow, that's only way we'll get heard.

Thanks

Love My Z10, Posted via Excellent CB10
    03-14-13 02:53 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000077.png 
Views:	156 
Size:	63.9 KB 
ID:	141131

Please more people follow, that's only way we'll get heard.

Thanks

Well you are more polite than I am.
    03-14-13 02:56 AM
    Well you are more polite than I am.
    this is only just the beginning my friend. Call me sad but im going to try and post everywhere until its recognised how rubbish they are! Forums, tweets everywhere i can... but need some help so hopefully in a weeks time it will be well known.

We need improvements not being flobbed off and missing out on patehes, fixes, improvements and now new apps...many may say "oh its just whatsapp" but whats to say the rest of the big name apps going forward don't use 10.0.10.x as a minimal standard.
    nikgilbe and dejisanusi like this.
    03-14-13 03:07 AM
    Well exactly. People are posting app reviews that are not available to us because of EE.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-13 03:32 AM
    One voice result!
    EE Users Worldwide - #EESuperLAST-img_00000079.png

03-14-13 04:25 AM