With the BlackBerry Passport now out and Blend working (for BlackBerry Passport only at this tine), would be great to see BBM login across multiple BlackBerry devices being made available. I love my BlackBerry Passport and I also want BlackBerry Passport, so the question is: can BlackBerry help those who want to carry TWO BlackBerry's?

I know that BlackBerry Blend does not really qualify as a dual BBM sign.

As a matter of curiosity, what applications that require login would in your opinion not work across two BlackBerry devices?

1 - BBM (BB ID linked)
    2 - WhatsApp (phone number linked)
    3 - ???

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 03:59 PM
    I agree!

BBM needs to work across multiple devices. That's one of the reasons I stopped using it. With Hangouts, I have my contacts and chats available on any of my devices I pick up. That is very important when you use multiple devices as I do. I hope to see them do this soon.
    10-08-14 04:55 PM
    many people have been vocal about this point but its seems to be that BB cant get it figured out so they have "blend" for now. To me this should be top of the list for BB to get working
    10-08-14 04:57 PM
    Sadly I made this experience... I got my Passport and have to decide now on which device I want to have BBM...

Why not have primary and secondary account... like a group with an Admin, Admin being the primary device!?

BlackBerry*Q10, T-Mobile Germany - SQN100-3, Running OS 10.2.1.2941
    10-09-14 01:22 AM
    Sadly I made this experience... I got my Passport and have to decide now on which device I want to have BBM...

Why not have primary and secondary account... like a group with an Admin, Admin being the primary device!?

BlackBerry*Q10, T-Mobile Germany - SQN100-3, Running OS 10.2.1.2941
    Indeed - not a bad idea at all. BlackBerry needs to step up. Technically speaking, should not be impossible as so many other applications can do this...

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 12:20 PM
    The core of BBM really is PIN messaging, which is device to device as opposed to going to a user. There are probably larger changes that would have to be made to BBM to allow multiple device accounts. If nothing else I could see it wreaking havoc with Read and Delivered status.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 08:44 PM
    Seriously, BBM login on multiple devices.. Are you guys nuts?.. just my opinion on the matter..

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 08:56 PM
    Seriously, BBM login on multiple devices.. Are you guys nuts?.. just my opinion on the matter..

Posted via CB10
    How difficult is it to understand?

BlackBerry introduced bbid, and linked your pin to it, that's why when you change your device all you have to do is sign in with your bbid will restore your contacts, and would link your contacts with your new pin seamlessly, so since bbid is not the core BBM rather than pin BlackBerry can link two pins to one bbid, and sort out the issues that may arise from that through the usual beta testing.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 11:45 PM