I'm a BB10 user pretty much from day 1, bit the app gap has left me frustrated for quite some time. I made the move to the Priv 2 months ago, and initially it was okay. I have a Nexus 9 tablet, so I was familiar enough with Android to get along with it and also appreciate the alterations that BlackBerry have put into it.

Time has passed, and despite the attention that BlackBerry have obviously put into the Priv, I absolutely cannot use the Hub in a way that suits the four email accounts, Twitter, Facebook notifications and messages, WhatsApp and BBM running into it. No peeking, no real triage - what was a fun change at first has become a huge burden, and I just can't peel myself out of a system that helps me organise and prioritise in a way that the Priv just couldn't match.

There may be only a couple of updates left in BB10, but I'll take them and no doubt buy a spare Classic or Passport (which was my previous device). I do think that the Priv is good - but this is the user experience that I need and it isn't to be found anywhere else but BB10. I'll use my Nexus 9 tablet for the app gap, but for being on the move and keeping everything streamlined, there is only BB10.

It's so good to have Blend back - my dearest tool back at my fingertips. I'll be using these things until they're gone, because they suit me and many other like me - keep moving, absolutely

Posted via CB10
    acovey, Q10Bold and vpblaze like this.
    01-31-16 05:07 PM
    Whole heartily agreed with you , I'm using a priv ( 3weeks in ) an decided as good as it is . I'm going back to passport an bb10

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    acovey and beowulf101 like this.
    01-31-16 05:20 PM
    I am similar to you - went from a passport og black to a passport SE, then a priv. 2 weeks later I was back on the passport SE, and I just got a classic yesterday. might be selling the priv, but I'm keeping both the passport and classic. In fact with how things are going, I might buy a few more classics, passports, and spare batteries/screens from etradesupply...

Posted via CB10
    acovey and norton666 like this.
    01-31-16 10:22 PM
    congratulations
    best choice you could make, enjoy

Posted via -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.++
    Q10Bold and beowulf101 like this.
    02-01-16 06:35 AM
    Haha kind of funny. Felt like I was reading almost the exact same thing that I posted a couple of weeks ago.

I am in the exact same boat as you OP. The Priv was "fun" for the first while. Then you come to miss all the great things about BB10.

I have turned my Priv on once in the last two weeks. I am thinking about selling it, or I might hold onto it until 6.0 comes out, but who knows what that is going to be.

It's a shame that they didn't release a BB10 version of the Priv. That probably would have made a lot more BlackBerry users happier.

I don't know what I am going to choose when the day comes that my BB10 devices won't be supported. I can't stand Apple, and Android is well....Android....it's sad to think that there will only be two choices. (will see if Windows phones are still around by then)

It would be like if there was only Ram and Ford trucks to choose from....the options would be pretty stale after a while....

Doesn't get Classier then posting from a Classic!
    02-01-16 08:30 AM
    The Priv was definitely fun, and it made a nice change to BlackBerry 10. It's fast, the ability to run pretty much any app and the overall physical build of it are all great - there's no doubt that BlackBerry have poured their resources into it. It's just not for me, and it doesn't offer what I actually need.

I was sat in my office this morning firing off emails through three different accounts in Blend. Having it there to SMS and BBM as well (and a browser open for Chrome) is nothing short of workflow perfection. I don't need the headaches of picking up my phone to respond to messages in different apps and constantly having to log into multiple email accounts - this is where I need to be, and happy to be back. Relieved is probably a better term!

Posted via CB10
    02-01-16 11:05 AM

I was sat in my office this morning firing off emails through three different accounts in Blend. Having it there to SMS and BBM as well (and a browser open for Chrome) is nothing short of workflow perfection. I don't need the headaches of picking up my phone to respond to messages in different apps and constantly having to log into multiple email accounts - this is where I need to be, and happy to be back. Relieved is probably a better term!

Posted via CB10
    Responding to messages through all the different apps was something that bugged me as well. It gets tedious after a while.
    The Hub only acts as a guide to all the different apps. The Hub on the Priv is no where near as streamlined as it is in BB10.

Doesn't get Classier then posting from a Classic!
    02-01-16 06:54 PM
    Congratulations y'all. Welcome BACK to BB10 folks.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-16 06:59 PM
    I'm glad to hear this

I wonder who are latest BlackBerry employees an what they where on hands during the night when they type in..

To many robots Erm droids I suppose.

Discipline innovation and investors that's what BlackBerry needs.

I might be wrong

Posted from my Blackbeast
    02-01-16 07:03 PM