I have an unlocked Passport, and I did the OTA update. I've never done any non OTA / official updates. After doing this update, my Dropbox was logged out, and when I go to log back in, the login page doesn't display properly and there is no way for me to click on submit. The button just won't click. So now I'm locked out of Dropbox. I also deleted and redownloaded from BB store, that didn't help either.

Anyone else having this issue or have any suggestions for me? I'm still w/n the 30 day return window on my phone and after this experience with an update I'm getting cold feet.
    06-03-15 01:29 AM
    Dropbox still opens just as slow as before, many have reported it's slowness since the app was released. I've had Dropbox OneDrive and Box and have notice at times somehow they will get signed out on their own but for me it's so rare I never really saw it as an issue.

If you're having an issue with the app, first I'd do a rest of the device or just restart the device and attempt to Sign back in.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.680 Q10SQN100-5/10.3.1.2576 Posted via CB
    06-03-15 06:57 AM
    No that's not the issue, I wish it was. WHen I open Dropbox it has forgotten I am a member (my login creds were erased by the upgrade obviously). So when I click "I already have a dropbox account" it takes me to a login page which looks like a webpage that failed to load properly and the Sign In button is greyed out so I can't submit my credentials.
    Basically, I have no Dropbox anymore, even after deleting and reinstalling the program. I'd love to get this solved, since I need Dropbox daily for work, and am within my 30 day return window on the phone if worst comes to worst.

On a side note, the update also stopped my Tinder from working (it now says it needs google play services), and required me to delete the entire text message history of one person I had been texting with and start over to continue talking to them.
    06-03-15 11:23 AM