You should be able to downgrade just fine in Sachesi actually.
    If you just download the files directly off the 'Search' with default settings and then drag that to install.
    I am doing this exact thing right now. I had so many problems with all of the 10.3.1x leaks I unfortunately need to go back to 10.3.0.1418. Problems I had (with my Verizon Z30):

1. Battery started out lasting longer then the device ever has; I was stoked. After two days, that changed and It wouldn't last five hours.

2. Wi-fi was horrible from day one. Not only did it drop if I walked around in my house with the phone, when I left the house and came home, it would not reconnect automatically. It couldn't even find the router when I went into the wi-fi settings. I had to go to the saved profiles, find my router and click "Connect" to reconnect. I think I've had to do that over 100 times the last three days and I'm sick of it. I went as far as changing the settings of the router as suggested in the Findings thread and that didn't help at all.

3. Wireless charging stopped working. This was the deal breaker. In the past, if I don't put my Z30 completely on the Kool Pad base it doesn't charge. Those times it was operator error. But this was not the problem, I woke up yesterday and today and my phone did not charge. I put the phone exactly on the pad and watched. After about 30 seconds of the pulsing lightning bolt (charging indicator) it would suddenly stop.

This was very disappointing as I've never had any problems with any leaks before, be it the old BBOS or BB10 and I've done them all!

UPDATE: The downgrade did not work using Sachesi. Although I did not run into any problems with the process - it worked just like an upgrade with no issues - when it rebooted it stopped at the BBM logo with the clockwise tracer around it and sat without moving. I let it sit for a long time and no go. I then did a forced restart and it went crazy, first a blank screen, then the black startup BlackBerry screen, then the tracer which would fail.

I wiped the phone and installed it with an autoloader. Sigh, my Saturday will be spent setting up my phone.
    Last edited by rickkel; 10-25-14 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Edited for results of downgrade
    10-25-14 05:43 PM
    Downgraded from 10.3.1.938 to 10.3.0.1418 with Sachesi, had same problem. Locked at BlackBerry logo, but never restarted.
    Used autoloader to install 1418, went through all the fun of putting everything back. Battery sucked on 938.
    10-26-14 06:33 AM
    Downgraded from 10.3.1.938 to 10.3.0.1418 with Sachesi, had same problem. Locked at BlackBerry logo, but never restarted.
    Did you use Core + Radio + Apps at same time? Stuck at Blackberry logo usually means you didn't do this :\

I just tried going from 10.3.1.938 to 10.3.0.1418 and it worked as expected. Note: In 2.0.0 Alpha you now have to select 'Allow downgrades' or it won't do anything at all.
    10-26-14 06:41 AM
    Can I just downgrade to 1418 radio from 938 using 2.0 Alpha?

ODIN 9520 / 5.0.0.1743 Hybrid / 1850mAh
    10-26-14 06:49 AM
    So my main gripe on 10.3.1.9xx was that my battery lasted only average 5-6 hours. I couldn't afford to take it off the charger @ that speed of decrease.

Just to update everyone. I couldn't properly downgrade through Sachesi so essentially I wiped the phone through bblink and restarted with the original 2.0 OS, then I had the non-destruct 1418 files so I simply ran that through Sachesi to my phone. It worked! Luckily I had a z10 that had 10.3.1.9xx so I was able to sync that info, download the same app on my z30 and restore my messages/contacts, etc. Rebuilt all the apps since I took screen shots of my pages prior. Other than losing some SMS and app histories, I am pretty much back to where I started with on 1418.

From now on I am waiting for the OS's to be in the 1xxx before loading them haha.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 07:55 AM
    PS. The downgrade process through Sachesi isn't as clear cut as it could be. After downloading the OS files, I couldn't for the life of me find out where the files downloaded to. Searched everywhere that it could have been, no folder only word/txt files. Wasn't able to drag it to the install que. Oh wells...it is still a GREAT program.

@ the end of the day, I want to thank everyone who posted and tried to help. I appreciate it.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 08:02 AM
    I am too facing very fast battery drainage on 938 but tolerating and waiting for next stable release. It's very painful and time consuming process of downgrading or upgrading. Although, I need to charge my Z10 (STL-1) twice a day, but same I was doing on all OSs of 10.3 including 1418.
    10-26-14 09:00 AM
    PS. The downgrade process through Sachesi isn't as clear cut as it could be. After downloading the OS files, I couldn't for the life of me find out where the files downloaded to. Searched everywhere that it could have been, no folder only word/txt files. Wasn't able to drag it to the install que.
    The files are downloaded to the same folder that Sachesi.exe is in.
    10-26-14 10:08 AM
    I tried downgrading too and bricked my phone o_O. I used Sachesi 2.0.0 and had clicked on Allow Downgrade. I did read earlier that USB 3.0 was having issues, maybe that's what screwed things up. Luckily I had backed up my phone a week ago and didn't lose anything.
    10-26-14 12:53 PM
    PS. The downgrade process through Sachesi isn't as clear cut as it could be. After downloading the OS files, I couldn't for the life of me find out where the files downloaded to. Searched everywhere that it could have been, no folder only word/txt files. Wasn't able to drag it to the install que. Oh wells...it is still a GREAT program.

@ the end of the day, I want to thank everyone who posted and tried to help. I appreciate it.

Posted via CB10
    Xsacha: I think the problem is that people are connecting their phones when performing the downgrade download. This means that Sachesi will only download selected files. In the sort term this may be fixed by disconnecting your phone, selecting your phone type and carrier and downloading without the phone connected. This will download ALL files by default.

In the longer term, it may be a good idea to have a separate tab / check box for downgrading the OS that selects all files by default.

Could be wrong but this is my experience.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-14 10:22 AM
35 12