I have read several tutorials on the Internet to update BB10 with Sachesi but I can not find any to do the official update with autoloader.
    Any tutorial to install official autoloader?
    I have several doubts at this time.
    Do I have to download the updated operating system but the different radio to be compatible with my country?
    Somewhere I read that you have to download the system, the radio and something else
    what else?
    My questions are aimed at getting an update while maintaining the current configuration of the system.
    Do all the ways to install an updated system conserve my information or delete it without warning?
    Do I need free storage space to perform an update?
    Is it independent of the number of installed apps?
    05-28-18 05:01 PM
    I have read several tutorials on the Internet to update BB10 with Sachesi but I can not find any to do the official update with autoloader.
    Any tutorial to install official autoloader?
    I have several doubts at this time.
    Do I have to download the updated operating system but the different radio to be compatible with my country?
    Somewhere I read that you have to download the system, the radio and something else
    what else?
    My questions are aimed at getting an update while maintaining the current configuration of the system.
    Do all the ways to install an updated system conserve my information or delete it without warning?
    Do I need free storage space to perform an update?
    Is it independent of the number of installed apps?
    An autoloader is self contained (needs no additional software to install), and comes complete with everything needed - including the radio file.

Alternatively, you can use Sachesi to simulate an OTA update by dragging the necessary bar files (including OS core, radio, and apps) into it. You can use what is called a blitz file which already has all the files you need inside.
    05-28-18 08:25 PM
    The autoloader method totally wipes your device (all your data included) and gives the device a "brand new" feel and start. The Blitz method uses the Sachesi program and lets you retain all of your data/ problems/glitches and all.
    05-28-18 09:23 PM
    I think he needs more detailed instructions. Like 1. Download this file, 2. Open with an unzipping program, etc.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-18 09:32 PM
    I think he needs more detailed instructions. Like 1. Download this file, 2. Open with an unzipping program, etc.

Posted via CB10
    It's amazing that information hasn't already been posted......

...EXCEPT IN ALMOST EVERY NEW LEAK THREAD!!!!!! / rolls eyes

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.3216
    05-29-18 12:38 PM
    It's amazing that information hasn't already been posted......

...EXCEPT IN ALMOST EVERY NEW LEAK THREAD!!!!!! / rolls eyes

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.3216
    Yes and no. Sometimes the people posting don't understand that the users might not be in the tech industry or as technically savvy as everyone else here. I had to ask for extra instructions before because I didn't realize I had to unzip the autoloader file.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-18 12:48 PM
    Fair enough. Point taken.

Pete
    AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.3216
    05-29-18 03:33 PM
    The autoloader method totally wipes your device (all your data included) and gives the device a "brand new" feel and start. The Blitz method uses the Sachesi program and lets you retain all of your data/ problems/glitches and all.
    Thanks, I still had not found a place to say this.
    then I have to install the autoloader for my country or for SQR100-2 (for example)?
    If I install with Sachesi then I can install any OS update and keep my current radio without updating?
    Or do I have to update the radio too?
    I'm sorry but I do not read this anywhere.
    If you are so kind, you can put a link for me to read it.
    05-31-18 10:18 PM
    Thanks, I still had not found a place to say this.
    then I have to install the autoloader for my country or for SQR100-2 (for example)?
    If I install with Sachesi then I can install any OS update and keep my current radio without updating?
    Or do I have to update the radio too?
    I'm sorry but I do not read this anywhere.
    If you are so kind, you can put a link for me to read it.
    There is no autoloader for any single country. You don't use Sachesi to install this. All you need is a PC and 15 minutes of your time. There is no reason to keep the radio that you have. You may as well have the latest which is included in the autoloader. The newest (and probably last) autoloader is here: https://mega.nz/#F!fA0URRLL!P-4nDqc5...5LyhA!uUEXFISb . Choose the autoloader for your device and download to your PC -- all you need is the large 1.46 gb file for your device. Download it, extract it and then plug your device into PC and click on the autoloader .exe. This will totally wipe your device and give it a brand new OS. You can then set your device up as if new. Good luck to you.
    Cixert and johnnyuk like this.
    05-31-18 10:23 PM