Save allot of battery POWER?

Thanks, DPR

 Passport SE  via Native CB10 .bar
    09-15-17 11:28 PM
    I'm not sure but if I'm not mistaken it helps my device run smoother and snappier. I'm going to turn it off again to experiment more.

Posted via CB10
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    09-15-17 11:49 PM
    I'm not sure but if I'm not mistaken it helps my device run smoother and snappier. I'm going to turn it off again to experiment more.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks will give it a try also..

I wish I could set my awesome patched version of Google assistant or Google Voice rather to use the button in place of BB assistance without the need to use another background running app like DOO. Don't get me wrong DOO is absolutely stunning and a very spectacular application with support to this day but... I am already running at my limit in my opinion so trying to keep it down. Maybe I'll disable then use DOO to "do" that as in bring us google voice instead and shutdown BlackBerry Assistant. ...or maybe I will just keep the "G" key as a hot key to open google assist beings it is baked into the OS being my goal is to get the best experience possible for my particular situation whilst conservative of as much battery life as possible. We shall see. Good luck! @conite may know the answer this this original question.

... -Dread
    09-16-17 03:57 AM
    As long as it doesn't stop the feature of being able to start typing on the home screen for a search then I am game. I never shut it off prior so unsure, we shall see.
    09-16-17 03:59 AM
    @conite do you know the answer to this? Lol, thought you would of said, yes, no or even maybe so...

Since it's baked into the OS, I dunno the answer.

 Passport SE  via Native CB10 .bar
    09-16-17 10:18 PM