Hey there,

I can't run either Pinterest apps (native/official/client) nor pinterest website on my passport.

Do those work for you guys ?

I need it to work and I can't see anything else than the logo in the middle of my screen so far.

Thanks a lot !
    01-06-19 04:39 PM
    Have you tried installing and trying to view on BEOL browser (search on here for link to download as it isn't available in any app stores) or Kiwi Browser (you can download from the Yalp Store or APK Mirror/Pure)?

Posted via CB10
    You can try Nemory's app. No idea how it works though. - https://blackberrydroidstore.com/product/pinterest/
    pkcable likes this.
    01-06-19 10:20 PM
    Have you tried installing and trying to view on BEOL browser (search on here for link to download as it isn't available in any app stores) or Kiwi Browser (you can download from the Yalp Store or APK Mirror/Pure)?

Posted via CB10
    pkcable likes this.
    01-07-19 02:25 AM

Posted via CB10
    Ha, weird thing.

Pinterest works indeed on both those browsers. Thanks man, never heard of them before !

Problem solved, thanks to you all !
    mh1983 likes this.
    01-07-19 11:21 AM
    Ha, weird thing.

Pinterest works indeed on both those browsers. Thanks man, never heard of them before !

Problem solved, thanks to you all !
    ALRIGHT! Best answer marked!
    01-08-19 02:24 PM
    You can try Nemory's app. No idea how it works though. - https://blackberrydroidstore.com/product/pinterest/
    Glad your problem is solved Z4!

For the record: ALL of Nemory's apps are fraudulent. DO NOT EVER BUY THEM--they are simply the Android APKs repackaged.
    01-08-19 07:17 PM
    Why does that make them fraudulent?

A large proportion of BB10 apps sold in BlackBerry World were android ports. At least Nemory's apps have a BB10-like user experience.

(Of course, if his apps don't work properly that's another issue.)
    Last edited by BriannaJL; 01-08-19 at 08:29 PM.
    01-08-19 07:59 PM
    Why does that make them fraudulent?

A large proportion of BB10 apps sold in BlackBerry World were android ports. At least Nemory's apps have a BB10-like user experience.

(Of course, if his apps don't work properly that's another issue.)
    Hey Brianna,

That's a fair question. To be clear: back in the day Nemory Studios did develop some decent BB10 native apps. However, all the apps he is marketing today--particularly at blackberrydroidstore.com--are simply web wrappers of the free versions of Android APKs (or in some cases the websites of those apps), which he is selling as native Blackberry 10 apps. He also charges for "premium" upgrades to these apps, which in actuality are simply the full free versions of the APKs.

The fraud comes in because he is both charging for content which that content's creators have intended to be free and because he is not disclosing that these are simply Android APKs--not BB10 ports or BB10 native apps.
    01-08-19 08:52 PM
    Hey Brianna,

That's a fair question. To be clear: back in the day Nemory Studios did develop some decent BB10 native apps. However, all the apps he is marketing today--particularly at blackberrydroidstore.com--are simply web wrappers of the free versions of Android APKs (or in some cases the websites of those apps), which he is selling as native Blackberry 10 apps. He also charges for "premium" upgrades to these apps, which in actuality are simply the full free versions of the APKs.

The fraud comes in because he is both charging for content which that content's creators have intended to be free and because he is not disclosing that these are simply Android APKs--not BB10 ports or BB10 native apps.
    Legal issues aside (which I'm not so sure you SHOULD aside!), Nemory's apps may be providing value for some who don't want to go through the effort to get an apk working on BB10 (Find a working version, sideload, patch, etc), and MAY be worth the cost. BUT yea there may well be a legal issue of repackaging someone else's work. Of course this is done often in programming.
    01-09-19 08:16 AM
    Legal issues aside (which I'm not so sure you SHOULD aside!), Nemory's apps may be providing value for some who don't want to go through the effort to get an apk working on BB10 (Find a working version, sideload, patch, etc), and MAY be worth the cost. BUT yea there may well be a legal issue of repackaging someone else's work. Of course this is done often in programming.
    Well, there is definitely a legal issue in Nemory's case if anyone wanted to pursue it. But over and above that problem: Nemory's apps are actually more difficult to get running on BB10 than Android APKs, as one has to pay him, hope he sends what he promised, pay him again for "premium" features, and then hope they all work. Installing directly from Aptoide/APKPure/others would actually be less hassle, not to mention cheaper and more honest.
    pkcable likes this.
    01-09-19 07:03 PM