Sometimes, the BlackBerry browser can be so frustrating, I feel like ripping out my hair. I noticed that on some websites (per example tumblr) even after the page has loaded, browsing is very sticky or non responsive at all. Holding down the finger to copy some text has no response and it requires several tries to get the text 'highlighted' and when you do,and you get to hit the 'Copy' icon, when you finally Paste the text,you realised it didn't even copy it. The paste is from the previous copy you made and all that struggle was for nothing. What it this? It's really annoying

Posted from BlackBerry Passport SE
    01-22-16 01:27 AM
    When I had my passport and classic, I was able to run the Android Tumblr app with no issues? You might want to look into that.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-22-16 01:37 AM
    I don't use tumblr at all, just happened to run into a quote. But I mean pages like Tumblr. Does BlackBerry have issues with certain types of Web pages?

01-22-16 01:40 AM
    Ya on my classic, my web browsing has gotten really laggy and slow. I don't get it. It used to fly and open up right away. I dunno what happening. My battery is dying a little quicker now too. I wonder if these are connected.

PS I cleared my history and cookies. Hasn't helped. I'd welcome any suggestions

Oh and OP, maybe you need a reset? Hold down both volume buttons?
    01-22-16 01:44 AM
    Since I got my passport I had a bad browsing experience. Everywhere people were prasing the BlackBerry browser and I just wasn't getting that at all. I used chrome for a few years and that was very snappy, then coming back to BlackBerry browser was such a struggle. And the sad thing is, there's really no good alternative to it. The Chrome apk overheats the phone and turns sluggish after a few minutes.

01-22-16 01:48 AM
    Yeah I've been having the same issues with tumblr. It is very painful. I run tumblr page and I rarely use my Z10 to browse it. Take FOREVER to load the dash, none of the function or link buttons work until the page has fully loaded, if you try to zoom the page goes bizurk; intensely zooming in and out all over the page, tap and hold to open the side bar functions takes about 16 tries, highlighting text is virtually impossible. Again this through the BlackBerry browser. But even 3rd party apps act the same. I've tried them all. It's crazy because I can go to any other web page and stream videos almost flawlessly.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-16 03:38 PM
    On my Q10, it freezes often on CNN and almost every time on ESPN, particularly on a scoreboard page.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-16 06:47 PM
    Ive noticed browser slowness, lagging, and freezing as well. The browser used to be fast a year or so ago but seems to have slowly degraded as they are no longer updating core apps or keeping things working. Sometimes I even get the cannot find webpage requiring the www.

Oh well. Seems to be dying a very slow death. Not sure how they claim to continue to support till end of year if browser is not functioning correctly. It is one of the main alternatives to lack of apps.
    02-02-16 11:43 AM