I stopped reading after '15 seconds to start making a call'. People do face issues and you can either rant or fix it on your own but exaggeration won't do any good.

Having said that if you really are facing that much amount of lag then you need to sec wipe your device.

Posted via CB10
    der_mit likes this.
    08-04-15 06:01 AM
    I don't have to explain the problems I mentioned, there are plenty of threads talking about them. My problem is that I don't understand why blackberry isn't fixing this problems for everyone, and why are people happy about wiping, etc their phones to fix them. When any other company fixes any bugs in 2 days for everyone

Posted via CB10
    OK. I'm sure you are frustrated but I can assure you that "any other company" doesn't "fix any bugs in 2 days for everyone". That actually made me laugh. I use iOS and Android. I can assure you that those users weight a lot longer than 2 days for fixes. Visit Android Central or iMore forums. Forums are used a lot for helping each other resolve issues. This doesn't mean that because issues are all over a forum that most users have those issues. Most users use their devices with no problems and never come and say "Hey! No problems here!". If there is an issue, Blackberry will address it in the next update. In the meantime we help each other and try the suggested fixes. It's the same regardless of the platform.

Posted via CB10
    eduzojordan and Uzi like this.
    08-04-15 06:15 AM
    OK. I'm sure you are frustrated but I can assure you that "any other company" doesn't "fix any bugs in 2 days for everyone". That actually made me laugh. I use iOS and Android. I can assure you that those users weight a lot longer than 2 days for fixes. Visit Android Central or iMore forums. Forums are used a lot for helping each other resolve issues. This doesn't mean that because issues are all over a forum that most users have those issues. Most users use their devices with no problems and never come and say "Hey! No problems here!". If there is an issue, Blackberry will address it in the next update. In the meantime we help each other and try the suggested fixes. It's the same regardless of the platform.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, they find problems on updates that are released when they are suposed to be released. Not delayed from September to December to January to March like 10.3.1 was. In that period of time they can find this things.

I understand why you all think that I'm being negative, but I don't think I'm asking for something extraordinary, I just think that a person is more likely to upgrade to a new blackberry in the future if their current one works.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-15 07:11 AM
    I fixed all that lag with a security wipe and restoring only contacts. My phone now runs like it's new.

Trust me I had my doubt but did what I was told and it worked.

Posted via CB10
    Dave Bourque likes this.
    08-04-15 07:21 AM
    Any normal juser would call tech support for their carrier which would troubleshoot with the final step being: reload OS using BlackBerry link.

I understand your problem, I had it on my z30 and it was so annoying, even though it was from an autoloader, but it seems BlackBerry has fixed this problem and it's unfortunate but you have to reload the OS and do not restore from a back-up.

I also agree BlackBerry needs to issue a lot of bug fixing and optimization for the latest OS.
    08-04-15 07:53 AM
    Wipe and reload OS using Link and reconfigure. Don't restore data! Not that you gave much info on which phone and OS you have but that is my recommendation! I do not have any of the issues you have now. I did have volume and call lag but it has been fixed since last update.
    08-04-15 07:59 AM
    You just forgot the worst bug since 10.3.1... Mobile hotspot never works, and after testing that, wifi will never get connected until the next restart. Also phone gets damn heated in this situation. Not even fixed with 10.3.2
    08-04-15 11:10 AM
    I would say, the OS 10.3.2.2339 is better than 10.3.2.858, 10.3.2.840, 10.3.2.798 or 10.3.2.680. Typing is still fast till now I type here with my Z10. I keep watching my Z10 and think about it. I think I should accept, the calling app process is slow, it is the system like this. After finished receive incoming calls, go to dial pad, type any of number, it would lag a while. I had noticed it. Do restart device will make it fresh again, fast again, but later, it will like this again (temporary)

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Nikidroid; 08-05-15 at 12:46 AM.
    08-04-15 11:57 AM
    You either have a misbehaving app sucking your battery or your battery is defective.

No update will fix that and you should troubleshoot the high CPU problem first.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-15 03:21 PM
    Yeah, they find problems on updates that are released when they are suposed to be released. Not delayed from September to December to January to March like 10.3.1 was. In that period of time they can find this things.

I understand why you all think that I'm being negative, but I don't think I'm asking for something extraordinary, I just think that a person is more likely to upgrade to a new blackberry in the future if their current one works.

Posted via CB10
    For me, I would be better change my Z10 one a day with Android Zenfone 2 or other brand. The BlackBerry Z30 is sitll expensive here, it is USD 300 more.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-15 12:51 AM
    Here is I uploaded video that show my Z10 slow in launch a call and slow check balance.

Yes, not good video result, I used Smartfren Andromax C3 Android to record video my Z10 myself.
    08-05-15 05:17 AM
    Here is I uploaded video that show my Z10 slow in launch a call and slow check balance.

Yes, not good video result, I used Smartfren Andromax C3 Android to record video my Z10 myself.
    Wipe your phone

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.680
    08-05-15 05:28 AM
    Wipe your phone

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you sure Usman? If I wipe security on this version OS that currently running on my Z10, that problem won't appear forever?
    Many Passport users look a like, but Z10 can't be compared to Passport, Passport is high end specs.
    08-05-15 05:32 AM
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you sure Usman? If I wipe security on this version OS that currently running on my Z10, that problem won't appear forever?
    Many Passport users look a like, but Z10 can't be compared to Passport, Passport is high end specs.
    I have z10 too and Don't have issue like that

I suggest you to wipe and Don't restore

08-05-15 06:16 AM
    I don't think I explained myself correctly, I'm not looking for a solution for this problems, I know how to "fix" them. The thread is about how a normal person is not going to be able to do that, and how BlackBerry isn't giving them any solution that is easy to use. Sorry, English is not my first language.

Posted via CB10
    So you are fighting the fight for the "normal" person or the BlackBerry owner. Which are you btw?
    Uzi and wincyUt like this.
    08-05-15 06:43 AM
    I have z10 too and Don't have issue like that

I suggest you to wipe and Don't restore

----------

If I wipe security my Z10, then after several days the problem is still there, that's mean it doesn't help. I would rethink, before this OS 10.3.2.2339, I had done once wipe security, the result not fix, I never do restore, after autoloader I install one by one, no restore.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-15 07:48 AM
    So you are fighting the fight for the "normal" person or the BlackBerry owner. Which are you btw?
    I'm here on Crackberry, I'm not a normal user hahah.

I'm talking about normal people who will not buy a new blackberry if their current one has problems when they update them and they are not fixed a normal way, not wiping and stuff.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-15 08:54 AM
    I thought crackberry was to discuss BlackBerry stuff, if we can't discuss everything and only the good things then it doesn't make sense to stay here.

And honestly, I still haven't seen an iPhone or Android user needing a full minute to turn up the volume.

I guess blackberry is too busy creating another passport on a different housing so they can't fix their costumer's issues.

Posted via CB10
    Quit complaining and generalizing for everyone. Are you basing your discussion on some reliable statistical data?
    For the record, there is no flawless phone or tablet or phablet out there. I'm a professional and my BB10 devices get my jobs done. Oh, even my 5yrs old son clamours for the Passport as much as he does the iPad Air__. I don't think he would clamour for the Passport (Blackberry device) if it was riddled with issues as you are insinuating.
    08-05-15 08:56 AM
    Does BlackBerry pretend to fix their phones some day?-img_20150805_151020.png

"Update to 10.3.2" which is not available for everyone.

"Wait 3 seconds when making a call" which is just an insult to the costumer.

This is what a normal person will see when trying to fix the calling issue, and if blackberry had to explain this on their webpage then it isn't just a few people who have this problem.

Are you going to justify this too? Do you really think that "wait 3 seconds when making a call" is something that a mobile PHONE manufacturer can tell their costumers?

Now if a phone has a problem we have to adapt to it changing the vibration settings and everything?

Posted via CB10
    08-05-15 09:14 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150805_151020.png 
Views:	198 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	365402

"Update to 10.3.2" which is not available for everyone.

"Wait 3 seconds when making a call" which is just an insult to the costumer.

This is what a normal person will see when trying to fix the calling issue, and if blackberry had to explain this on their webpage then it isn't just a few people who have this problem.

Are you going to justify this too? Do you really think that "wait 3 seconds when making a call" is something that a mobile PHONE manufacturer can tell their costumers?

Now if a phone has a problem we have to adapt to it changing the vibration settings and everything?

Posted via CB10
    What you're forgetting is that only a percentage of devices are affected. Yes, this bug exists for some, but not most.

The fact is, 10.3.2 has been released by BlackBerry, and it is out of their hands as to when the carriers decide to release it - same as Android. Some carriers did not deploy Lollipop on many popular devices for 6 months after it came out, and some won't be getting it at all. Alternatively, all BB10 phones ever made can run 10.3.2.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    08-05-15 09:26 AM
    What you're forgetting is that only a percentage of devices are affected. Yes, this bug exists for some, but not most.

The fact is, 10.3.2 has been released by BlackBerry, and it is out of their hands as to when the carriers decide to release it - same as Android. Some carriers did not deploy Lollipop on many popular devices for 6 months after it came out, and some won't be getting it at all. Alternatively, all BB10 phones ever made can run 10.3.2.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    I never said most, I said a lot.

You're right on the carriers thing though.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-15 09:45 AM
    I never said most, I said a lot.

You're right on the carriers thing though.

Posted via CB10
    In short, to answer your question in your first post, Blackberry is struggling to deal with fixing simple but glaring problems. Best guess is bad coding practices, lack of funding and device sales don't justify doing it.
    salim0 likes this.
    08-05-15 10:44 AM
    I say sweep or run an new autoloader. No problem at all here on my Passport
    08-05-15 10:48 AM
    In short, to answer your question in your first post, Blackberry is struggling to deal with fixing simple but glaring problems. Best guess is bad coding practices, lack of funding and device sales don't justify doing it.
    Yeah, I think that's a good final though for this thread. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    08-05-15 11:20 AM
    Yeah, I think that's a good final though for this thread. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Except it's total bull pucky.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    08-05-15 11:26 AM
52 123