I for one would not recommend the OS to less experienced users and users who want a boatload of apps. You will get frustrated soon with Snap when apps don't work proper and for the less experienced it's even harder because they need to sideload Snap. If you don't use that much apps it's not really a problem. Furthermore there is no root which is irritating because at the moment there is no control over permissions for Android apps and the speed of OTA BB updates well are in my opinion not very fast either. It really depends on your needs because it comes with most known apps native or available from Android and the browser is really fast.

The swiping movements are in my opinion next-gen and therefore a big plus over the conventional methods used in Android and iOS. Hard buttons and onscreen buttons are for the most part unnecessary. But if you also own a Windows tablet device you will get the movements mixed up sometimes. But no worry you can't wreck it :P.
    jefbeard911 likes this.
    10-27-14 08:31 AM
    Very easy. My daughter and wife switched from android and ios and find it very easy. Simple gestures. I doubt they would switch back now.

Posted via the incredible Blackberry Passport
    jefbeard911 likes this.
    10-27-14 09:15 AM
27 12