If this question has been asked a thousand times before, I apologise in advance. I accidentally deleted it and wouldn't mind it back, but not sure how to do it.
    11-28-13 11:17 AM
    I didn't think one could delete that icon. Have you double checked all your icons/applications?

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums mobile app
    11-28-13 11:19 AM
    I have, it was sitting next to the app I meant to delete and pressed the hub icon instead and i can't find it anywhere. Is it not supposed to be an icon you can delete then?
    11-28-13 11:25 AM
    It can be deleted in the new versions.

You can get it back by side loading The .bar file.

Or restoring it to factory settings.

I forget what the file is, but if you search around you'll be able to find out

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 11:28 AM
    Reload your os bro! But that sucks try swiping there it's great!

Posted via my Q5 and loving 10.2.1.1055
    11-28-13 11:29 AM
    Excuse my ignorance but how do you go about sideloading the .bar file? Is it easier, I wanted to have to avoid a factory reset.
    11-28-13 11:33 AM
    Reload your os bro! But that sucks try swiping there it's great!

Posted via my Q5 and loving 10.2.1.1055
    I know this sounds weird but I actually preferred the icon, call me lazy n'all. :-)
    11-28-13 11:36 AM
    I know this sounds weird but I actually preferred the icon, call me lazy n'all. :-)
    You are missing out the best unique feature that BB10 offers. Force yourself and use it!

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 11:40 AM
    You are missing out the best unique feature that BB10 offers. Force yourself and use it!

Posted via CB10
    But it hurts my thumb, whaaa!
    Only kidding, your right and i will.
    11-28-13 11:47 AM
    Excuse my ignorance but how do you go about sideloading the .bar file? Is it easier, I wanted to have to avoid a factory reset.
    Oh, definitely easier. Just download Sachesi (stickied at the top of the Leaked/Beta forum) and the bar file (just need which OS you're on).

Plug in your phone, open Sachesi, open the Install tab and drag the bar file onto the program. It'll install and put back your hub icon.
    11-28-13 01:26 PM
    Oh, definitely easier. Just download Sachesi (stickied at the top of the Leaked/Beta forum) and the bar file (just need which OS you're on).

Plug in your phone, open Sachesi, open the Install tab and drag the bar file onto the program. It'll install and put back your hub icon.
    Thanks for the tip.
    11-28-13 01:56 PM

Posted via CB10
    I use both but the sweet thing about the icon is that it always defaults to the main hub page no matter where you were previously in the hub. Very handy.
    11-28-13 02:11 PM
    I also hid this icon thinking that it was a waste but didnt realize that it always opens the HUB at the root level as you mentioned! This is one feature that I would love for them to enable us to set as the default behaviour when exiting the HUB. So this icon is going back to main screen so i can quickly reset my hub.

Thanks
    11-28-13 04:20 PM