When composing emails in 10.1 the system automatically suggests emails and there is no way to edit that list. E.g: delete a wrong email from the list.

Outlook has had the same feature for years now but it comes with the ability of deleting any of the suggested email addresses.

Does 10.2 offer a way to delete the autocomplete email and/or turn off the feature?

Here a few posts about it, showing annoyances regarding the autocomple email feature. This shows that the problem has been discussed widely.

Email Auto Complete - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

How to delete suggested mail addresses on Z10 | BlackBerry Z10 case

10 Biggest BlackBerry 10 Annoyances

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...mplete-816158/

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 06:39 AM
    It would be awesome of some of the folks who just got the latest update would test this out....
    10-27-13 08:01 AM
    I'm on 10.2.0.1767, and while I type in a name in the "To:" field, it drops a list under it that gives me suggestions that always pulls from my contacts. As I type more of the name, the list refines itself. For example, when I type my wife's name in, Lisa, when I start with the L, a long list will fall with every entry that starts with an L - including a few email address that start with an L after the @ sign. But, by the time I get to the s, it's refined itself down to just the three email addresses I have saved in her contact entry.

Seems innocuous to me. I simply ignore everything suggested until it gets to where I can use it.

Now, the "suggested" list under the "To:" line needs to just go away. There is no need for it, takes up screen space, and never suggests anyone near who I want to send to at that moment. I'm not even sure what the point is for it since it's never correct.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 10:46 AM
    I get nearby 75% of the addresses for my emails out of the suggested list. It is a "learning" feature which needs be trained by using it.

Posted via CB10
    zehkaiser likes this.
    10-27-13 02:46 PM
    I use it quite often as well. It learns and gets better over time.

I don't see any option to remove them though. Tapping and holding does nothing.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 02:54 PM
    Still an important feature not being addressed.

Probably we as users are already used to, but hopefully devs at BlackBerry take note so we can delete undesired emails at autocomplete.

The option exists in Outlook since quite a few years ago. Why not follow what is already a standard option in an autocomplete feature?

Posted via CB10
    12-25-13 08:06 AM