I've had my Z10 for about 1 week now on the Verizon network and so far I haven't had any problems except for my music. I just bought a 32gb sandisk sd card so that I could use my phone as an mp3 player. I started transferring my music from my Mac onto my phone and all seemed to be going well until i tried listening to the music. The phone only picked up the last few albums I synced and the rest said "The file can't be played due to an unexpected error. (10)" After getting fed up I deleted everything from the card in order to re-sync everything i hopes that i might have unplugged my phone while it was syncing. All of the songs that didn't work were erased from the phone once i restarted it and cleared the sd card but the few albums that did work are still there and now they won't delete...AND the sd card says there is nothing on it nut my BB says there is music on it. Then when i check on BBlink it shows that all the songs are on my Z10 and when I delete them from there they just pop back up eventually...so yeah, a lot of crap. Sorry for the long post, I just wanted to be specific.
    Last edited by Aying Fortuugo; 08-22-13 at 02:49 PM. Reason: typo
    08-22-13 02:41 PM
    Try reformatting the SD card.
    08-22-13 10:55 PM
    I had that same exact issue before. Defective sd card. Got a replacement and it worked like a charm.

Cheers
    Carjackd likes this.
    08-24-13 07:28 PM