Oh my word, Motorola pulled the V710 off their site too

Posted via CB10
    Because that came a decade ago. More than that actually.
    Z10 isn't really that old.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 12:05 PM
    I'm still kicking myself for not picking up that Z30 for $275 from BlackBerry when they had a back to school sale on it a few months back. Smh.
    Blackberry-Prince likes this.
    11-22-15 12:33 PM
    "Blackberry 10 phones vanished from Blackberry website".... I clicked thinking that bb10 phones were gone from the website... but it's only the old dated ones.

It should be old bb10 phones are gone....
    11-22-15 12:41 PM
    "Blackberry 10 phones vanished from Blackberry website".... I clicked thinking that bb10 phones were gone from the website... but it's only the old dated ones.

It should be old bb10 phones are gone....
    They're old, not obsolete. 2 years ago only.
    IPhone 5s is still available for purchase on Apple's website.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 12:51 PM
    I know many with Z10's that are surviving well with their phones. My wife has a Q10 that doesn't have double typing issues and has battery life of over a day and a half.

Not all phones had / have these issues.

Posted via CB10 on the President Underwood version of the BlackBerry Classic
    Yep!
    • I have a client who still uses her Z10 (that she got within a couple of months of the launch) and loves it, and says that it always easily lasts her a full day (note: she rarely uses it for more than 30 minutes calls/day - most of her Z10 usage is email & calendar across multiple accounts)
    • she's still hanging on to her Z10, even though she can get a free update from her carrier, because she believes that the Leap & Z30 are too big for her
    • I never had any double typing issues with my Q10 (I was a reasonably early adopter), and nor do two friends who currently have Q10's (that I helped them get second hand) - maybe we are all super-lucky people (not that the National Lottery is doing anything for me at the moment!), or it was just a 'bad batch' issue from a particular factory that caused these DT problems for a lot of people
    11-22-15 01:59 PM
    The phones are almost 3 years old, don't be surprised.
    Blackberry-Prince likes this.
    11-22-15 02:44 PM
    They're old, not obsolete. 2 years ago only.
    IPhone 5s is still available for purchase on Apple's website.
    It came out in September 2013 ... 9 months after the Z10.

It's their "zero dollar" phone. Come iPhone 7, it will be gone too.

You're really splitting hairs here. They aren't available because they're nearly three years old. They're out of inventory. There are newer models. And the demand is likely nil beyond CrackBerry afficianados.
    Elephant_Canyon likes this.
    11-22-15 03:19 PM
    I don't understand why people exaggerates. I had z10 for two years and never had problems, just gave it to my sun and I bought a classic witch is a magnific phone. It all depends on how people use their phones.
    I tried other OS and for my way of using the phone BB10 is the best.
    I know BB10 will disappear and its a shame cause for me is the best.
    Of course doesn't have so much apps but I don't miss nothing.

Posted via CB10
    Sparksx likes this.
    11-22-15 04:59 PM
    Old, something they would rather forget about?
    The z10 was a failure, known only for terrible battery and stupid problems with the 100-1,
    Q10 users are plagued with Double typing, a software delay isn't a fix.
    And the Q5 just wasn't popular ( looks nice though)

Posted via CB10 v....not telling
    The Q5 is the only phone I've seen out in the wild here. Guess it's popular enough but very cheap so probably not much if any profit anyway.
    11-22-15 05:08 PM
    Lol but why?
    Because they are no longer available for purchase from BlackBerry. Discontinued, no longer manufactured, no sellable stock remaining. It's a sales page chowing currently available products, not a company history of previous models.
    Elephant_Canyon and BB-JAM215 like this.
    11-22-15 06:44 PM
    Before I bought my Passport, I had a z10 and I liked it. I didn't find battery life to be particularly bad. Sure, the phone could have been a bit bigger, and it wasn't perfect, but it served me fairly well. I bought the Passport because I liked its physical keyboard and the 1:1 aspect ratio display. Sadly, the Passport is likely going to be my last BlackBerry phone, because it is now exhibiting the dreaded screen lift problem after just a little over a year's use, and I suspect that BlackBerry are going to be exiting the handset business fairly soon.
    11-22-15 07:52 PM
    Because they are no longer available for purchase from BlackBerry. Discontinued, no longer manufactured, no sellable stock remaining. It's a sales page chowing currently available products, not a company history of previous models.
    The Bold was still there till June 2015 this year. Because that was the last time when I checked.
    There can be a separate section for discontinued devices too. Motorola has a list of all of there phones, every single phone they ever made. Discontinued phones are there but not sold.
    11-23-15 05:44 AM
    Oh my word, Motorola pulled the V710 off their site too

Posted via CB10
    Discontinued Blackberry 10 phones vanished from Blackberry website-motorola.png
    Ofcourse they did. Would you look at that?
    EVERY PHONE THEY EVER MADE!
    filanto likes this.
    11-23-15 05:47 AM
    When I was looking at Passports on the B&H site I saw that the red Passport is labeled "Discontinued."
    11-23-15 06:15 AM
    Still got a z10 with an extra battery. Does the job but now I have no idea what to do. Love bb10 but should I get a Passport or make the shift to the Priv even though I know I will be pissed with some stuff.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-15 05:06 PM
    Still got a z10 with an extra battery. Does the job but now I have no idea what to do. Love bb10 but should I get a Passport or make the shift to the Priv even though I know I will be pissed with some stuff.

Posted via CB10
    Get the Passport. The Priv looks great and probably is a great device but at the end of the day it's still an Android in a BlackBerry body. BB10 is a far more superior OS.

Posted via CB10
    Sparksx and BigAl_BB9900 like this.
    11-23-15 06:49 PM
    I went to order a Q5 as a backup/spare phone to have around. None available.
    11-23-15 07:53 PM
    Holy Smoke ! I went to order a new Tour 9630 and it's no longer on the site ! WTF !

Seriously folks, If you waited this long to order a new phone you are part of the problem.
    07-05-16 08:34 AM
43 12