There are 3 BB10 phones missing.
    Where are Z10,Q5,Q10? LOL
    I even searched them. It redirects me to this page. I know they dont make these phones anymore but they alteast need to have a page/record of it.
    Thank God I have a Z30 and its still there on their Website
    Attached Thumbnails Discontinued Blackberry 10 phones vanished from Blackberry website-bb.png  
    11-21-15 02:02 AM
    They've been pulled out long ago, EOL

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 03:11 AM
    Yep, been gone for a long time

Posted via CB10 v....not telling
    11-21-15 03:13 AM
    Lol but why?

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 03:53 AM
    Old, something they would rather forget about?
    The z10 was a failure, known only for terrible battery and stupid problems with the 100-1,
    Q10 users are plagued with Double typing, a software delay isn't a fix.
    And the Q5 just wasn't popular ( looks nice though)

11-21-15 03:59 AM
    The z10 was a failure, known only for terrible battery and stupid problems with the 100-1,

Not all the Q10 had double type issue. And luckily DT issue was solved (although too late). Q10 is a fantastic smartphone. For sure BlackBerry ****ed up with marketing and z10 insane prices...so as insane they will be if totally abandon OS10.

Posted via CB10
    BerryRipe and BigAl_BB9900 like this.
    11-21-15 04:40 AM

Yeah. True
    I remember all the promotion they did for Z10. It was very popular though. A lot of ppl don't even know about Z30.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 04:48 AM
    Lol but why?

Posted via CB10
    iPhone - Apple

For the same reason the iphone3 and iphone4 don't show up on Apple's site.
    11-21-15 05:48 AM

To be fair, the battery life of a Z10 is still greater than or as good as an IPhone 5 released around the similar time. People make jokes about iPhone batteries yet they still buy it. Having said that, BlackBerry has a reporter job for having long battery life phones so maybe people have been very disappointed.

As for Q10, yes they did eventually fix the issue. But it is not like they ignored the issue either until then. They released multiple revisions to the original keyboard in an attempt to fix the issue.

Posted via CB10
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    11-21-15 02:07 PM
    To be fair, the battery life of a Z10 is still greater than or as good as an IPhone 5 released around the similar time. People make jokes about iPhone batteries yet they still buy it. Having said that, BlackBerry has a reporter job for having long battery life phones so maybe people have been very disappointed.

As for Q10, yes they did eventually fix the issue. But it is not like they ignored the issue either until then. They released multiple revisions to the original keyboard in an attempt to fix the issue.

Posted via CB10
    Having owned a Z10 I agree compared to a iPhone is was decent but other than that it was awful.

The issue of the Q10 isn't even fixed, it's just a bodge, some key Stoke delay changes that's all.

11-21-15 02:36 PM
    I know many with Z10's that are surviving well with their phones. My wife has a Q10 that doesn't have double typing issues and has battery life of over a day and a half.

Not all phones had / have these issues.

Posted via CB10 on the President Underwood version of the BlackBerry Classic
    11-21-15 02:42 PM
    It would be nice to see a high-end Z30 and Classic running BB10 come in to fill those spots, but we all know how unlikely that is at this moment.
    Blackberry-Prince and Gebo like this.
    11-21-15 05:25 PM
    These reasons aren't factual. Until BlackBerry tells us why these devices aren't on the website then this whole thread is meaningless.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 05:41 PM
    BlackBerry.com isn't a history site, it's a sales site, EOL phones are removed from their site because they can't make money on something they no longer have. If you're using the rationale that the phones are part of their history, then there are a lot more than just 3 phones missing from their site. Best opportunity to see the history of their phones is to go to Waterloo and see their Experience Center, where they have an entire wall set up with every device BlackBerry and Research In Motion has ever released.
    so crow and Elephant_Canyon like this.
    11-21-15 05:44 PM
    Well, for the Z10, they just aren't manufactured anymore, and haven't been in over a year. ShopBB sold out of their stock quite a while ago.

You can't buy what isn't made anymore.

You might still find a "new" Z10 from other sources that bought the leftover written off inventory at, like, a few pennies each.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 05:54 PM
    Those phones are beyond end of life.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 05:58 PM
    Yeah ... the Q10 and Z10 were perfectly good phones spoiled by extremely buggy software, poor marketing etc.

Such a shame. Although the Z10 has been replaced by the Leap, there's nothing quite like the Q10 in the current line-up and they should reissue it, even if it has Android on.

Oh and in the UK they are selling Q5s still.
    11-21-15 06:22 PM
    I got one of these sexy-*** golden Q10s when they were on a special half-price offer.

Special Edition White and Gold BlackBerry Q10 (Sim Free) - ShopBlackBerry.com
    11-21-15 06:24 PM
    These reasons aren't factual. Until BlackBerry tells us why these devices aren't on the website then this whole thread is meaningless.

Posted via CB10
    The reasons here are factual and BlackBerry doesn't owe any explanation. Go over to iMore and start a thread about why you can't buy an iPhone 4 on apple.com.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport 
    Elephant_Canyon likes this.
    11-21-15 07:04 PM
    iPhone - Apple

For the same reason the iphone3 and iphone4 don't show up on Apple's site.
    Yeah, because for some reason they released 5-7 years ago that's why. Z10 is not even 3 years old.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 05:13 AM
    It would be nice to see a high-end Z30 and Classic running BB10 come in to fill those spots, but we all know how unlikely that is at this moment.
    I'm seriously considering and upgrade to a bb10 device. Was thinking about a leap but it's a downgrade for me as I have the Z30. Don't want the Priv. I would've thought about it if it had BB10 running on it.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 05:15 AM
    BlackBerry.com isn't a history site, it's a sales site, EOL phones are removed from their site because they can't make money on something they no longer have. If you're using the rationale that the phones are part of their history, then there are a lot more than just 3 phones missing from their site. Best opportunity to see the history of their phones is to go to Waterloo and see their Experience Center, where they have an entire wall set up with every device BlackBerry and Research In Motion has ever released.
    BB10 phones should be at least there. They aren't even 3 years old.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 05:17 AM
    The reasons here are factual and BlackBerry doesn't owe any explanation. Go over to iMore and start a thread about why you can't buy an iPhone 4 on apple.com.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport 
    Lol chill. I don't want to buy it. The thing is that the phone isn't even 3 years old. IPhone 4 came out 5 years ago. Don't compare that with Z10, lol

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 05:19 AM
    Oh my word, Motorola pulled the V710 off their site too

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 11:13 AM
    The Z10 was spoiled by a terrible battery and a far to small form factor

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 11:27 AM
43 12