So this was something I LOVED about BBOS - that I could program how a notification from the same source (say email account 1) would show/sound/vibrate differently depending on whether the device was set to vibrate of normal. For instance, normal would only have led notification set to on for my work email account as those came in all the time and I didn't need my phone telling what I could see on my computer screen. However, when in a meeting, the device would be set to vibrate, which had my work email account now vibrating on receipt.

There appears NO way I can do this w OS10, as there's only one set of settings for all notifications, and changing from normal to vibrate merely changes audio notifications to vibrate. So I can't set my email to silent for normal and vibrate for, well, vibrate.
    Am I tripping? Have I missed something? Or has BlackBerry omitted a key function here? Help please?
    06-23-13 05:43 PM
    This was partially resolved with the 10.1 update.

You can set individual email alerts in the notifications menu (tap on email below the main notification controls on top and then the account you want to change).

If you set that email account to sound "off" and vibrate & led to "on", there won't be a sound alert in normal mode and it will vibrate in vibrate mode. Unfortunately for now, I think that's as close as you can get to the old sound profiles as it would still vibrate then in normal mode.

Hope that helps.
    06-23-13 09:20 PM
    Thanks. I've got that set up as described, but it's such a far cry from where we need to be on this issue as far as BB10's concerned. And yes, I'm running 10.1.0.2011 on my Q10

Thx for pitching in nonetheless
    06-24-13 11:16 PM