Are these bugs present in both the leaked version and official version?

Posted via BlackBerry Z30
    What bugs it's been near perfect for me! Both the leak and the official are the same

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    01-25-14 07:32 PM
    What bugs it's been near perfect for me! Both the leak and the official are the same

Posted via CB10
    Am having the leaked version and am not having the problems either! But since others are saying they are having problems, I just wanna know if the official version is a bit better one!

Posted via BlackBerry Z30
    01-25-14 07:34 PM
    I want to know the difference between Verizon 10.2.1.537 update and .1925 leak ? Does the official .537 has the same issues as the .1925 leak ?

Thanks.
    I guess the only difference is that carrier apps
    01-26-14 02:56 PM
    Just fwiw I, and many, have been having bugs with contacts and other items apparently randomly disappearing. I can't give you specifics but there are several threads of people with contacts bugs. Alls I know is my phone still randomly drops contacts. Have no idea why. So yes, there are. 1925 bugs, just only some see them

Posted via CB10
    I'm with you there. My PIM services have been running continuously for several days now. Also, if the phone reboots/resets, then your Exchange ActiveSync email/contacts are removed and you have to re-download these emails. This is annoying.
    01-26-14 03:57 PM
    Just fwiw I, and many, have been having bugs with contacts and other items apparently randomly disappearing. I can't give you specifics but there are several threads of people with contacts bugs. Alls I know is my phone still randomly drops contacts. Have no idea why. So yes, there are. 1925 bugs, just only some see them

Posted via CB10
    Often this bug can be attributed to how the accounts are set up. I switched mine in the Hub to only read blink contacts. I turned the rest of the contact sources off. Cured my issue. A tip of the hat to go1ndr for coming up with the fix.

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    01-26-14 04:44 PM
    So far the only thing I've noticed is the battery drains at the rate of WTF!!? Standby time is now getting a bit better but still.....could be better.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 04:52 PM
    So far the only thing I've noticed is the battery drains at the rate of WTF!!? Standby time is now getting a bit better but still.....could be better.

Posted via CB10
    As expected for about 48 hours after a new software update is installed, the OS needs time to rebuild itself.
    01-26-14 06:41 PM
    None of those issues here... Did you backup your device and restore it after loading the leak?
    01-26-14 07:13 PM
    I'm with you there. My PIM services have been running continuously for several days now. Also, if the phone reboots/resets, then your Exchange ActiveSync email/contacts are removed and you have to re-download these emails. This is annoying.
    I'm having same exact issue. And when it happens I seem to be losing my custom notifications for those exchange contacts. I had to redo them after reboot. Will have to keep an eye on this (and not reboot for now! )

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 07:46 PM
    Fcz-n s

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 07:56 PM
    Did the OTA way. No backup or restore.
    Had a notification that new update is available..opened it hit install..and in about 45 mins every thing was done.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 08:29 PM

Posted via CB10
    I have been having these problems as well and I'm still on official 10.2.0.424. Was hoping this latest version would fix that, oh well, one day???

Posted with the brilliance of my Z10
    01-26-14 08:37 PM
    Not only do contacts disappear, whenever you backup some of the contacts get scrambled together. Example: John Smith's email, company, and cell # will appear under Jane Doe's contact info. When searching for John Smith, both Jane and John will be filtered out. If Jane's info is corrected by deleting John's data and Jane is saved then John's first name might appear in the company name. If John's first name is deleted from company field and Jane saved then John's last name might appear in the company field. To fix this I email good contact profiles of the mixed up ones from my 9810 to the B10 and delete the screwed up profiles on BB10. The contact 'blending' is a 'tar baby'; new information of the other contact mysteriously continues to appear after I think I have it all straight. If I delete a field then something else from the other contact will appear in it... very weird. It must have something to do with the backup verify. The backup I have had the least trouble with is 'Fire Chest' and BB Link. I tried 'PIM Backup and Restore' yesterday and I have a mess on my hands. I found this same problem could be produced on 10.2.1.1925 if a 'clean' install is not done. The problem is non-existent on 10.2.1.1925 if I do a totally clean install with a factory reset and did not use BB Link to restore. I used 'Fire Chest'. On 10.2.1.1925 if I did not do a totally clean install I had the same problem.
    01-30-14 12:41 PM
38 12