I'm new to BlackBerry 10 and am a little confused about the difference between the work and personal space. Can I have the same app in both spaces but with different sets of data? I'm thinking about twitter. If install it in both places (can I even do that?) could I have a personal profile logged in on the personal space and a work profile logged in on the workspace?

Would that work with the hub?

Posted via CB10
    03-25-15 08:47 PM
    Are you on a BES? If not, it's irrelevant. You don't have access to it anyway.
    03-25-15 09:00 PM
    I am on a BES.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-15 09:01 PM
    I am on a BES.

Posted via CB10
    By default, your device uses the personal space. You can it use for activities such as taking pictures, downloading videos, playing games online, saving files to a media card, and posting on a social network. In your work space, you can access your work email, contacts, and calendar, create work documents, and browse to corporate intranet sites.

Your work space can include a separate version of BlackBerry World that contains the applications you are allowed to download and use at work. If your work space is protected with a password, you must unlock your work space to reveal the details about your work data. You can quickly switch between spaces from the home screen. You can access both personal data and work data from certain places, such as Search.

What's allowed ultimately depends on your admin and how it's all set up. Depending on the rules set by your administrator, some apps and features might be available in your work space, personal space, or both. You can view more about that and what apps it can consist of here.

http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartp...4133043368.jsp

Twitter will only be allowed in your personal space unless allowed by you/your admin in the workspace.
    03-25-15 09:03 PM
    Do you think BlackBerry would ever consider making this available without BES Bla1ze?

Posted via CB10
    03-25-15 11:07 PM
    Do you think BlackBerry would ever consider making this available without BES Bla1ze?

Posted via CB10
    I am not Bla1ze, but: No, never.

But you can use the Blackberry BES Cloud in the future...

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    03-25-15 11:27 PM