still for z10 stl2 unlocked with carrier "mobiltel" I don't receive MR update.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 02:16 PM
    .4148 on T-Mobile Poland
    Unsure about my home carrier Telstra

Posted via CB10
    Telstra will push the MR on 19th Aug.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 04:49 PM
    No update as usual in Malaysia.
    08-03-13 11:17 PM
    Yes! Finally got it on Vodacom in SA!

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 12:24 AM
    Someone mentioned tune talk might have the update since the 29th last month. I've got the sim card in my phone right now. There's no update.

Still waiting.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 02:50 AM
    Someone mentioned tune talk might have the update since the 29th last month. I've got the sim card in my phone right now. There's no update.

Still waiting.

Posted via CB10
    You might want to just drop it and get 10.2. Only thing I've noticed so far is android runtime is in safe mode and ever note don't work. Everything else working like a charm!

Battery life improved tremendously. Previously 10.1.0.1724 I think

Posted via CB10
    The Big Picture likes this.
    08-04-13 06:15 AM
    Yup, very disappointing. -_-'
    08-04-13 06:57 AM
    Exactly

Posted via CB10 from my Q10 (SQN100-3)
    08-04-13 07:08 AM
    You might want to just drop it and get 10.2. Only thing I've noticed so far is android runtime is in safe mode and ever note don't work. Everything else working like a charm!

Battery life improved tremendously. Previously 10.1.0.1724 I think

Posted via CB10
    That was the final push I needed to hear "battery life improved tremendously" I'm loading it tonight!

There's an android workaround isn't there? The. 810 loader.

Are you using a q or z? We're you able to restore from blackberry link backup without issues?

Thanks a bunch. Hopefully I won't be pulling my hair out later as this will be my first leak. Will be sure to follow instructions very carefully and to do a backup.

Will let you all know what happens. especially to all my fellow S.E Asians in waiting for the MR release.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 10:37 AM
    Still didn't hit India. Checking everyday 4 -5 times. But no update yet.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 12:27 PM
    That was the final push I needed to hear "battery life improved tremendously" I'm loading it tonight!

There's an android workaround isn't there? The. 810 loader.

Are you using a q or z? We're you able to restore from blackberry link backup without issues?

Thanks a bunch. Hopefully I won't be pulling my hair out later as this will be my first leak. Will be sure to follow instructions very carefully and to do a backup.

Will let you all know what happens. especially to all my fellow S.E Asians in waiting for the MR release.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I had restored fine from link, but the restore tends to mess with android runtime. You don't have to use the runtime from .810 unless you're apps are all not working or you hate the pinned bar. I have no problems with the bar so I left it as is. Also didn't restore data because backing up took 1 hour and link still hasn't completed.

I installed it on my Z10. Probably installing on the Q10 when I get the chance to get it from the office.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 09:47 PM
    Still nothing here in Singapore. (On Singtel)
    08-05-13 01:24 AM
    So I'm on ATT in sunny old south Florida... and I was in class tonight messing with link and as soon as I connected my Z.. it said I had a software update to 10.1.0.4181...... i didn't think I would get that yet since I'm in the States....

That's definitely strange, unless you pulled the AT&T SIM out or something. AT&T has NOT announced they are releasing or supporting that version yet.

Did you buy the device itself from AT&T? Possible if the device was originally sold for a different network that might affect it.
    08-05-13 05:10 AM
    Hi everybody,

I'm still waiting for my Z10 to be updated. I bought it unlocked from amazon and I'm connected to E-Plus network in germany. I don't know, what the problem is, and why others got their update. May be I'm not aware of how all this works: So, will I receive my update via E-Plus although my Z10 is simlock-free and not bought from E-Plus? Can they even know, that I'm using a Z10?

Greetings, Phil
    08-05-13 09:28 AM
    Hi everybody,

I'm still waiting for my Z10 to be updated. I bought it unlocked from amazon and I'm connected to E-Plus network in germany. I don't know, what the problem is, and why others got their update. May be I'm not aware of how all this works: So, will I receive my update via E-Plus although my Z10 is simlock-free and not bought from E-Plus? Can they even know, that I'm using a Z10?

Greetings, Phil
    Hey Phil, if you bought it unlocked and as is not from a carrier, then you can get the update from your respective carriers. However, be aware that there are 4 variants to the Z10. The STL100-1,2,3,4. 1 is most commonly in Asia, 2,3 are LTE and 4 is CDMA if I'm correct, it works on Verizon. So if your carrier supports LTE, chances are your mates might be using 2 or 3. If you bought an STL100-1, unfortunately you'll have to seek other methods cause the update won't push to your device.

Do check what variant you have, and what variant E-Plus supports. Apologies for not being familiar with German carriers. If the variant supported matches yours, you'll get it soon, if not then you'll have to get it through other methods.

One of the more convenient one would be using sachup. All you have to do is plug in the details and get the update for your device. Another way, and less complicated, is find a carrier that supports the STL100-1(assuming you have a STL100-1 and your country mostly support 2 or 3) and slot in a pay as you go sim card. Chances are you'll have to seek other countries.

PM me if you're still stuck I'd be happy to help, or the forum mates will give as much help as possible.

Cheers,
    Aaron

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 10:04 AM
    Did not receive any update yet for Celcom malaysia
    08-05-13 10:10 AM
    Did not receive any update yet for Celcom malaysia
    Same here.
    08-05-13 10:38 AM
    PM me if you're still stuck I'd be happy to help, or the forum mates will give as much help as possible.
    I triple tried to sent you a PM, but my sent items folder is still empty. Weird things are going on -.- however: I checked E-Plus Support and they redirected me to the german blackberry support page. There I got to know, that I can update via Browser.I tried it out, but Like BBLink the Browser-AddOn told me, that there is a update to 10.0.1.2312 available (which is already installed on my Z10). Anyways, I "updated" and after that, I checked out sachup/sachesi, which was telling me the same after typing in the right country and carrier code. So, do you have a clue, what is wrong with my Z10 and why BBLink/Browser/Sachesi tell me, there is a update to .2312 available although this is already installed?

Is it possible that the 10.1. MR is for the carrier versions only and not for my "native" OS?

Have a nice day (whatever time it is where you are)

Phil
    08-05-13 11:21 AM
    Forget it!!!!!
    Just loaded 10.2....so far is awesome!!

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 08:58 PM
    I triple tried to sent you a PM, but my sent items folder is still empty. Weird things are going on -.- however: I checked E-Plus Support and they redirected me to the german blackberry support page. There I got to know, that I can update via Browser.I tried it out, but Like BBLink the Browser-AddOn told me, that there is a update to 10.0.1.2312 available (which is already installed on my Z10). Anyways, I "updated" and after that, I checked out sachup/sachesi, which was telling me the same after typing in the right country and carrier code. So, do you have a clue, what is wrong with my Z10 and why BBLink/Browser/Sachesi tell me, there is a update to .2312 available although this is already installed?

Is it possible that the 10.1. MR is for the carrier versions only and not for my "native" OS?

Have a nice day (whatever time it is where you are)

Phil
    Check your inbox Phil, I got your PMs.
    08-05-13 10:59 PM
    Ohhh... Come on!!!
    Did you get the MR update? Wondering if it'll come to your Country? Post Here!-3veuy3.jpg
    Omnitech likes this.
    08-06-13 03:57 AM
    Yes! Finally got it on Vodacom in SA!

Posted via CB10
    As usual MTN South Africa is lagging behind.
    08-06-13 04:34 AM
    Ohhh... Come on!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3veuy3.jpg 
Views:	1649 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	189934
    Use sachesi. or 10.2
    08-06-13 08:12 AM
    Those people with Optus carrier and who already got and installed MR update, can they please share their experience? How did they go? Did they have issues?

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 07:57 AM
    Those people with Optus carrier and who already got and installed MR update, can they please share their experience? How did they go? Did they have issues?

Posted via CB10
    Both me and my other half did it, she is with Optus, I'm with Telstra, so I used her sim to upgrade.

She had no issues, just a few contacts she had to link again and apart from all the improvements, it also got rid of the rebooting issues (as it does with everyone)

I lost all my old text messages, apart from that everything went fine with my upgrade.

Took about an hour to download and install.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 08:03 AM
739 ... 2122232425 ...