Actually some members here have commented that it's available in Thailand and the Philippines. But annoyingly no where else!!!

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 11:21 PM
    Agreed, but the annual exodus is a tradition that no company will be brave enough to deny (of their employees). And we all know that due to fasting, lots of workers lack energy and almost everything slows down.. i forgot about this and got too excited when the news of MR came (so I kept checking for updates). we should start to be more productive mid-aug.. and that's when I think indonesia will see the MR.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, I get that we need to get a holiday in there. I have just recently relocated back to Indonesia (I'm Indonesian) after country hopping because of my father's work, and just recently my own. Customer service in Indonesia needs major improvement. I don't need to have a degree to tell, for example, XL Axiata that their customer service centre is extremely inefficient. The system is flawed, it needs to change. Drop in productivity because of the holidays, yes ok make sense. It doesn't mean it should stop. Sadly I've tried countless times trying to advice carriers and many other service providing company to no avail for improvement.

Happy holidays anyway!

Actually I don't think it's the carriers fault in this case. The fact that nobody in SE Asia for example has got it probably means that Blackberry themselves havn't started the roll out in SE Asia. It would be different if certain carriers had the udpates and others not.
    I remember I read somewhere it was supposed to already been pushed out on the 29th wasn't it?
    08-01-13 11:23 PM
    Rogers/fido Q10 live now
    Attachment 188340

Posted via CB10
    Finally!!! I guess I'll have to wait a few more hours because it's not showing up on mine. Gonna restart my phone and see if that does it...

Posted via my Q10
    08-01-13 11:23 PM
    Any updates my south east Asian friends? Only Thailand and Philippines so far?

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 11:25 PM
    Rogers/fido Q10 live now
    Attachment 188340

Posted via CB10
    Ahh nice!! I hope it comes to WIND soon..

Posted via CB10 with my BlackBerry Q10
    08-01-13 11:27 PM
    Any word on TIM Italy?

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 11:49 PM
    Finally!!! I guess I'll have to wait a few more hours because it's not showing up on mine. Gonna restart my phone and see if that does it...

Posted via my Q10
    From start of DL to Reboot - 20min. My Q10 hanged at 100% for about 20seconds
    08-01-13 11:49 PM
    I'm in Singapore and hitting that update button like there is no tomorrow and nothing. As far as I know nobody in Singapore, Malaysia or Indonesia has it so I don't think Blackberry has started the roll out in these countries. I sent Blackberry Singapore a tweet asking them what's up, so I'll post back if they reply.

So frustrating because I really want that simple password feature!
    08-01-13 11:52 PM
    I'm in Singapore and hitting that update button like there is no tomorrow and nothing. As far as I know nobody in Singapore, Malaysia or Indonesia has it so I don't think Blackberry has started the roll out in these countries. I sent Blackberry Singapore a tweet asking them what's up, so I'll post back if they reply.

So frustrating because I really want that simple password feature!
    TuneTalk carrier from Malaysia has already pushed the update since 30th.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 12:04 AM
    TuneTalk carrier from Malaysia has already pushed the update since 30th.

Posted via CB10
    Interesting, good to know.
    08-02-13 12:35 AM
    Tune talk? Wow okay I'm buying a pre paid sim card later today.

Digi, Maxis and celcom no updates yet.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 12:43 AM
    So I'm on ATT in sunny old south Florida... and I was in class tonight messing with link and as soon as I connected my Z.. it said I had a software update to 10.1.0.4181...... i didn't think I would get that yet since I'm in the States....

Posted via CB10 with my White Chocolate Z10
    08-02-13 01:14 AM
    Indonesian Telkomsel and 3 Indonesia not yet get the update.
    08-02-13 01:41 AM
    Has anyone on Verizon received this update yet?

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 02:50 AM
    Just checked now, still none for Globe Philippines
    08-02-13 03:50 AM
    Nothing from MTN in South Africa yet. Anybody in Africa received it yet?
    08-02-13 04:29 AM
    Has anyone on Verizon received this update yet?

Posted via CB10
    US will only be getting the update late August I think. Even then, I wouldn't be jumping in joy. Verizon is a real thrill killer when it comes to updates.
    08-02-13 05:42 AM
    Those from the states should seriously consider getting a cheap pay-as-you-go/prepaid sim card from the UK or something. Bypass your carriers.

Anyone in malaysia, singapore or indonesia with the update yet?

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 05:55 AM
    Just went OTA as the first ever software update in Denmark.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 06:05 AM
    Those from the states should seriously consider getting a cheap pay-as-you-go/prepaid sim card from the UK or something. Bypass your carriers.

Anyone in malaysia, singapore or indonesia with the update yet?

Posted via CB10
    No luck just yet here in Indonesia...

Posted via CB10 on Z10STL100-1/10.1.0.1720
    08-02-13 06:44 AM
    From start of DL to Reboot - 20min. My Q10 hanged at 100% for about 20seconds
    Man... I'm itching to get it!! Still says that I have the latest OS. (

Posted via my Q10
    08-02-13 07:14 AM
    Everyone here seems to be complaining that this update could/does erase their text messages. Maybe it's just me, but why are people so upset about this? Do people really cling to their past texts like they're that important or sentimental in some way?

I know I'll probably be burned at the stake for saying what I did, but IMO, if the update makes my battery life better, my phone faster and adds features, deleting my meaningless text messages is the last thing I care about.

Posted via my Q10
    scorepion likes this.
    08-02-13 07:18 AM
    Everyone here seems to be complaining that this update could/does erase their text messages. Maybe it's just me, but why are people so upset about this? Do people really cling to their past texts like they're that important or sentimental in some way?

I know I'll probably be burned at the stake for saying what I did, but IMO, if the update makes my battery life better, my phone faster and adds features, deleting my meaningless text messages is the last thing I care about.

Posted via my Q10
    Update didn't delete any of my texts. people complain because for some reason they still do business over sms instead of email/IM where there is a guaranteed history save

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 07:27 AM
    Have a Rogers Q10 coworker here and no update yet. I checked with Sachup and Rogers doesn't seem to be updated yet. Fido has been updated. Weird.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 07:52 AM
    Nothing from MTN in South Africa yet. Anybody in Africa received it yet?
    Got it on Vodacom

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 09:12 AM
739 ... 1920212223 ...