What I've gathered for South east Asia and east asia.

Rolled out:
    Thailand
    Philippines

Not yet:
    Singapore
    Malaysia
    India
    Indonesia

Rest unknown cause no response from the other countries.

Posted via CB10
    anon(5930933) likes this.
    07-31-13 08:48 PM
    Just check: SUN no update yet... using stl2 with leaked os. 1880

Will try it now with globe

Posted via CB with STL100-2
    07-31-13 08:48 PM
    Remember to do a full backup before updating guys. Just in case.

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 08:49 PM
    You're welcome. What still baffles me is that you and I are on AT&T and have no issues with a OS release from Rogers in Canada and Rogers customers have a nightmare with that update.

Posted via CB10
    I know, it really is strange. It's too bad so many are having issues.
    07-31-13 09:00 PM
    Q10 on Rogers, nothing yet.

Anyone in the same boat?

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 09:00 PM
    I haven't received any updates for the MR update from WIND mobile and I've been checking since I've heard Rogers, Telus and others have been rolling out there updates since yesterday.

Has anyone else from WIND received this update as yet? I'm interested in knowing that info.

Posted via CB10
    Nope, I have not received the update.
    07-31-13 09:08 PM
    According to users feedback, this MR update has an SMS flaw.... There's nothing better than be the last to get the update... I guess that is one of the reasons why certain carriers haven't released it yet awaiting feedback and advise from the BlackBerry bureau...

Posted via CB10
    I would like to think that but Indonesia doesn't have carrier controlled OS updates. We sadly buy our phones unlocked and pocket burning prices and only use the carriers for their service. If I was in a country who's carrier sells the phone and subsidized rates then I'd say ok, pending for carrier approval. However it's a different case here in Indonesia.

We're supposed to get the update straight from BlackBerry?
    07-31-13 09:09 PM

Rolled out:
    Thailand
    Philippines

Not yet:
    Singapore
    Malaysia
    India
    Indonesia

Posted via CB10
    Hong Kong still SOL too.
    07-31-13 09:15 PM
    Just checked using Globe sim. No update yet
    Did you get the MR update? Wondering if it'll come to your Country? Post Here!-img_00000695.png

Posted via CB with STL100-2
    07-31-13 10:09 PM

Rolled out:
    Thailand
    Philippines

Not yet:
    Singapore
    Malaysia
    India
    Indonesia

Posted via CB10
    How is the MR update for you guys in Thailand and Phillipines? Text messages seem to be the nagging complaint from everyone who has just updated.

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 10:23 PM
    I don't know what to believe...

Black Z .
    07-31-13 11:32 PM
    HELP!!!

Ok so I really don't get it. My friend who lives in the same city in northern Italy as I do, has a Z10 like I do, is on Wind like I am, and was running 10.1.0.2312 like I am go the MR and I didn't. WTF.

The only difference between our Z10s is that I bought mine unlocked here in Italy, and I got hers from the UK, and it was branded Vodafone, and I had it unlocked.

Could it be that it's because I have had leaks on my phone? I tried restoring factory settings, and it told me that there was an upgrade, and gave me 2312 again.

Any Ideas?
    08-01-13 12:29 AM
    I don't know what to believe...

Black Z .
    It's believable my friend.
    Did you get the MR update? Wondering if it'll come to your Country? Post Here!-img_00000512.png

Posted via CB10
    Vinnnnny likes this.
    08-01-13 12:47 AM
    I'm with Wind, but I unlocked my Z a long time ago, and have been installing leaks.

I don't like to depend on carriers for updates.

That being said, Wind has been pretty good for updates, not just on BB10, but on Android as well.

And they don't even fill the phones with bloatware. Just the nice background, the image on boot up, and the sim app, which despite being a bit annoying because it's always on the screen even if you try ton get rid of it, at least it's useful, and not very intrusive.

Posted in the Throne Room
    08-01-13 12:55 AM
    Hi Guys! I'm on 1010 with my Z10 here in Hong Kong. Anyone here getting the update?
    I am also waiting for update as well, I am on 3HK, but I am using Q5, wonder will never get update.
    08-01-13 02:59 AM

Rolled out:
    Thailand
    Philippines

Not yet:
    Singapore
    Malaysia
    India
    Indonesia

Posted via CB10
    Australia yes on Optus, no on Telstra

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 03:18 AM
    Philippines and I'm on Globe telecom. Still none as of a minute ago
    08-01-13 03:23 AM

Rolled out:
    Thailand
    Philippines

Not yet:
    Singapore
    Malaysia
    India
    Indonesia

Posted via CB10
    someone here said it's out on Vodafone (India).. I'm in Indonesia with Telkomsel and it's not out yet. have been checking a couple of times every hour since the news in CB. still just the 10.1.0.273
    08-01-13 03:26 AM
    People in india have got it on Vodafone...no Airtel support though...docomo and idea...sigh

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 04:42 AM
    I would like to think that but Indonesia doesn't have carrier controlled OS updates. We sadly buy our phones unlocked and pocket burning prices and only use the carriers for their service. If I was in a country who's carrier sells the phone and subsidized rates then I'd say ok, pending for carrier approval. However it's a different case here in Indonesia.

We do.. but because the only official model for the Z10 is the STL100-1, they only release / provide updates for that model. I've done 2 updates OTA with Telkomsel.. just waiting for the MR now.

If you're like lots of others who bought the STL100-2/3/4, someone in kaskus said you could find out where your particular model is official and have the updates, reinstall link and set it to the corresponding country & language, same region change on phone, take sim card out, then connect them. Then wait.. didn't work for my friend with STL100-2 though, is I just downloaded the latest leak for her.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 05:10 AM
    Indonesian operators is freezing their network means no configuration, no new hardware, etc. Why? Because it's lebaran moment.. it happens every year.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 05:28 AM
    We do.. but because the only official model for the Z10 is the STL100-1, they only release / provide updates for that model. I've done 2 updates OTA with Telkomsel.. just waiting for the MR now.

If you're like lots of others who bought the STL100-2/3/4, someone in kaskus said you could find out where your particular model is official and have the updates, reinstall link and set it to the corresponding country & language, same region change on phone, take sim card out, then connect them. Then wait.. didn't work for my friend with STL100-2 though, is I just downloaded the latest leak for her.

Posted via CB10
    I too have done the OTA through XL-Axiata. I have a STL100-2 and -3 at home, both set to Canada as home country, I haven't touched them for a bit, have to check to see if update was pushed. But I don't think the update passes through our carriers? There's no point to...they don't do much or anything I think.

Posted via CB10 on Z10STL100-1/10.1.0.1720
    08-01-13 06:01 AM
    Indonesian operators is freezing their network means no configuration, no new hardware, etc. Why? Because it's lebaran moment.. it happens every year.

Posted via CB10
    A holiday season doesn't give the service industry a reason to shut down any development. You can't have the whole company take off and leave work undone.
    08-01-13 06:23 AM
    I'm with Wind, but I unlocked my Z a long time ago, and have been installing leaks.

I don't like to depend on carriers for updates.

That being said, Wind has been pretty good for updates, not just on BB10, but on Android as well.

And they don't even fill the phones with bloatware. Just the nice background, the image on boot up, and the sim app, which despite being a bit annoying because it's always on the screen even if you try ton get rid of it, at least it's useful, and not very intrusive.

Posted in the Throne Room
    +1 I gave up on waiting for carrier releases a long time ago (in Z10 years), but I just want to add that you don't need to be unlocked to install a leak. I was happily leaking before i unlocked my phone.

I also find that the leak forum is a good place to hang out, very little whining and trolling and very helpful members.
    08-01-13 06:26 AM

Yes we are supposed to get it straight from BlackBerry. But, through the mobile carriers. What I am trying to tell you is the mobile carriers act as 'middleman'.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 06:34 AM
739 ... 1718192021 ...