I had to log back into Gmail - but more importantly, it notified me that Gmail was disconnected. Previously I had had a disconnection issue and with no notification I had no idea I wasn't receiving email.
    07-29-13 03:48 PM
    Simple password is a big one
    New Gmail sign in process

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 03:48 PM
    Yeah, there are the big changes in Hub that they mention in the blog post, but the changelog they link to is old. The "more to discover" is what I'm really interested in.
    This is new. Love that Michael used my tweet to demonstrate.

Here is the post:
    "With the 10.1 MR you'll see you can move to next or previous messages in the Hub. To do this you peek back on the message and swipe up or down. It's an L motion that I personally find very easy and powerful!"

#keepmoving
    Did you get the MR update? Wondering if it'll come to your Country? Post Here!-1375130819365_228312.png

Posted from my Red Zed
    07-29-13 03:49 PM
    Simple password is a big one
    New Gmail sign in process

Posted via CB10
    Kris, should I have gotten the update?

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 03:50 PM
    Question for anyone who may know.

I'm running 10.1.0.4543 on Fido and I see this update yet it's only 64mb.

Is it worth getting this update. Seems like it would be a downgrade going by the numbers. I don't believe I have the gesture to move between messages in the hub. Unless it's the gesture where you swipe to the right within a message slightly then up or down to highlight another message? I find it to be inconsistent and not too useful in my current OS version.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 03:52 PM
    I am downloading form Rogers OS 10.1.0.4181 right now. Size 179MB
    07-29-13 03:54 PM

Here is the post:
    "With the 10.1 MR you'll see you can move to next or previous messages in the Hub. To do this you peek back on the message and swipe up or down. It's an L motion that I personally find very easy and powerful!"

#keepmoving
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1375130819365_228312.png 
Views:	2498 
Size:	117.9 KB 
ID:	187126

Posted from my Red Zed
    Is it just me or does that screen shot appear to show more icons on the screen than the Z is capable of? Methinks he may be taking a screen shot from an A10.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 03:54 PM
    Is it just me or does that screen shot appear to show more icons on the screen than the Z is capable of? Methinks he may be taking a screen shot from an A10.

Posted via CB10
    Wasn't only you..
    07-29-13 03:57 PM
    im with tmobile uk with a q5 i got a 151 mb update installing now
    07-29-13 04:02 PM
    Damn it i keep checking but my phone keeps saying im up to date.

Sent via my Z10 support your local paramedics run with scissors.
    07-29-13 04:06 PM
    Love that I can hammer out this reply while my Z updates itself , I hop back and forth on my current Beach Buggy Blitz game, banter with the GF via text, peek at the weather and listen to music via 8track...sheeeet. 8track app just crashed, oh well...pretty good.

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 187140
    07-29-13 04:07 PM
    Your lucky you didn't fry your device, don't ever do a battery pull, let it do its thing, or force a hard reset. It can take up to 30min sometimes

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the info Kris, I had to do it a 2nd time since it didn't work when I did a battery pull and it worked fine the 2nd time!!! Had to wait 15 minutes but now everything is fine!!
    07-29-13 04:16 PM
    Damn it i keep checking but my phone keeps saying im up to date.

Sent via my Z10 support your local paramedics run with scissors.
    try a reboot. Mine was doing that, so I did a restart and the update showed up
    07-29-13 04:18 PM
    I'm guessing I will not see anything? I'm on the 10.1 leak on Fido Z10 and it says I'm on the latest software update.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    07-29-13 04:19 PM
    Why I can't update my phone?

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 04:24 PM

Here is the post:

Posted from my Red Zed
    I've been waiting for this feature for a long time...replaces the keyboard shortcuts I lost coming from OS7.

Hopefully they will add in another gesture to go back from the Hub to the previous screen. You can jump to the Hub from anywhere by swiping up and to the left. Why not go back to the previous screen by swiping up and to the right? Much faster than swiping up, then tapping the desired active frame and no more "home button in-and-out".
    07-29-13 04:25 PM
    Everyone here running Z's? Any Q users get the update?

Posted via CB10
    Lol

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 04:26 PM
    Software updates for version 10.1 MR
    Includes the following updates for the BlackBerry Z10:

Auto-hide of toolbar, reduction in size of toolbar and addition of tool tips
    BlackBerry� Hub updates:
    Support for.eml and .msg attachments
    Reply to and compose PIN messages
    Contact suggestions: when composing an email, frequently used contacts not part of the address book will also be suggested in the drop down as a name is being typed
    Specify an unlimited sync window for Microsoft� ActiveSync� email accounts
    Ability to send a broadcast message to all users in your BBM™ contact list
    Ability to add rich text like bold, italics, underlines and bullets to BlackBerry� Remember entries
    Two-way synchronization of contacts with Microsoft� Outlook� (requires BlackBerry� Link 1.1)
    Support for portrait and landscape mode in all BlackBerry� Calendar views (day, week, month)
    Ability to cut, copy and paste telephone numbers into and from the Dialer screen in the Phone app
    Ability to view the transcribed message of an audio voicemail, instead of listening to it
    Use of a long press on a name in the phone app contacts tab will provide an improved menu with more options to interact with your contact
    HDR (High Dynamic Range) mode in Camera app:
    Mode allows greater dynamic range between the lightest and darkest areas of an image
    When using mode, the camera takes three images at different exposure levels and combines them into one
    Save both the normal version and HDR version of the image
    Improved red-eye and golden-eye removal in Picture Editor
    With BlackBerry� Protect™, restore data (contacts, calendars, tasks, memos, text messages) to a BlackBerry� 10 smartphone from a previous backup from a BlackBerry smartphone with BlackBerry 7.1 OS or earlier software
    Improved visual indicators on the cursor control indicator where you can grab the circle
    Single movement cursor control by tapping in any direction on the circle
    Notification updates:
    Set separate notifications for each email account type
    Customize number of vibrations per contract and account
    Ability to use volume hard keys to control master volume or notification volume
    Enterprise updates:
    BlackBerry� Balance™ technology:
    Improved enrollment process allows users to select more advanced configuration when activating
    Enterprises can block work perimeter apps from accessing personal data
    Full administration control:
    Single perimeter: no Personal Space, all apps will run in the Work Space
    Centralized deployment: administrators can activate a device on an end user’s behalf
    Additional policy controls such as disable camera/video chat, NFC, Bluetooth� and VPN
    Support for BlackBerry� Smart Card Reader v2

This is the changelog Simon via - BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone Help & Support Including Manuals, Forums and More - Canada
    ghundiraj and BB12MX like this.
    07-29-13 04:28 PM
    I just got a 7mb update for 10.1.0.4181 OTA from Virgin Canada - I was already running the leak of 4181/4633
    Ah good to hear, I'm on Virgin Canada (BC) too so waiting to see when it pops up.
    07-29-13 04:31 PM
    I don't know if it was reported before but when you copy a text, it now shows a popup with was has been copied.Did you get the MR update? Wondering if it'll come to your Country? Post Here!-img_00000591.jpg
    spike12, Simon Sage and BB12MX like this.
    07-29-13 04:32 PM
    Software updates for version 10.1 MR
    Includes the following updates for the BlackBerry Z10:

Auto-hide of toolbar, reduction in size of toolbar and addition of tool tips
    BlackBerry� Hub updates:
    Support for.eml and .msg attachments
    Reply to and compose PIN messages
    Contact suggestions: when composing an email, frequently used contacts not part of the address book will also be suggested in the drop down as a name is being typed
    Specify an unlimited sync window for Microsoft� ActiveSync� email accounts
    Ability to send a broadcast message to all users in your BBM™ contact list
    Ability to add rich text like bold, italics, underlines and bullets to BlackBerry� Remember entries
    Two-way synchronization of contacts with Microsoft� Outlook� (requires BlackBerry� Link 1.1)
    Support for portrait and landscape mode in all BlackBerry� Calendar views (day, week, month)
    Ability to cut, copy and paste telephone numbers into and from the Dialer screen in the Phone app
    Ability to view the transcribed message of an audio voicemail, instead of listening to it
    Use of a long press on a name in the phone app contacts tab will provide an improved menu with more options to interact with your contact
    HDR (High Dynamic Range) mode in Camera app:
    Mode allows greater dynamic range between the lightest and darkest areas of an image
    When using mode, the camera takes three images at different exposure levels and combines them into one
    Save both the normal version and HDR version of the image
    Improved red-eye and golden-eye removal in Picture Editor
    With BlackBerry� Protect™, restore data (contacts, calendars, tasks, memos, text messages) to a BlackBerry� 10 smartphone from a previous backup from a BlackBerry smartphone with BlackBerry 7.1 OS or earlier software
    Improved visual indicators on the cursor control indicator where you can grab the circle
    Single movement cursor control by tapping in any direction on the circle
    Notification updates:
    Set separate notifications for each email account type
    Customize number of vibrations per contract and account
    Ability to use volume hard keys to control master volume or notification volume
    Enterprise updates:
    BlackBerry� Balance™ technology:
    Improved enrollment process allows users to select more advanced configuration when activating
    Enterprises can block work perimeter apps from accessing personal data
    Full administration control:
    Single perimeter: no Personal Space, all apps will run in the Work Space
    Centralized deployment: administrators can activate a device on an end user’s behalf
    Additional policy controls such as disable camera/video chat, NFC, Bluetooth� and VPN
    Support for BlackBerry� Smart Card Reader v2

This is the changelog Simon via - BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone Help & Support Including Manuals, Forums and More - Canada
    I'm pretty sure these updates came with 10.1, not 10.1 MR.
    Simon Sage likes this.
    07-29-13 04:34 PM
    I'm pretty sure these updates came with 10.1, not 10.1 MR.
    A New BlackBerry 10.1 Update Available Starting Today �Inside BlackBerry - The Official BlackBerry Blog its from the same inside BlackBerry 10.1 MR blog link so unless Donnie was too lazy to update the feature list then that's what you're getting.
    07-29-13 04:37 PM
    Caldav works again with iCloud. Needed to use the advanced setup and server name of the form:

p0x-caldav.icloud.com

Where x varies from iCloud account to iCloud account.

Sync is both ways.

See supportforumsblackberry.com or Google "unable to Sync BB10 after installing 10.1 with iCloud calendar" for details.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 04:38 PM
    I'm currently getting .4181 from Sasktel right now, 771 mb download, upgrading from leaked .2342. Shocked they actually released it at the same time as the other tel copanies here in Canada... LOL. Came just in time. I was starting to look at upgrading my leak, but didn't want to set everything up, or not be able to restore all my data after I loaded it.
    07-29-13 04:42 PM
    A New BlackBerry 10.1 Update Available Starting Today �Inside BlackBerry - The Official BlackBerry Blog its from the same inside BlackBerry 10.1 MR blog link so unless Donnie was too lazy to update the feature list then that's what you're getting.
    I saw that, but we already have things like PIN messaging and HDR mode so that's why I am skeptical of this log.
    07-29-13 04:43 PM
739 12345 ...