I am a fairly knowledgeable BlackBerry user, but this one has me stumped. I have about 2.5 GB free on my Q10. I have disabled all BlackBerry apps from running in the background, and I have force closed all Android apps with Ghost Commander (and don't use them anymore). When I woke up this morning, my device storage was almost full. Restarting the phone (either hard or soft) got the storage back to where it was, but then it started filling up again. I just restarted it again for the 5th time.

My work email did send out a message that they had to restart the exchange servers and that I would loose contact with my account for a short time. I also noticed this morning that my outlook.com account which is also exchange has been completely revamped. I don't know if they could have really caused a problem since this is a storage and not memory issue.

Any ideas? Anything in the log reports that would be useful to post?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 09:47 AM
    You didn't see which app (or System) ate near 2Go of space by night ? Take a screenshot of you Device Monitor Storage panel before going to bed, and one after, to find the culprit

(might be an update downloading...)
    11-12-15 04:24 PM
    You didn't see which app (or System) ate near 2Go of space by night ? Take a screenshot of you Device Monitor Storage panel before going to bed, and one after, to find the culprit

(might be an update downloading...)
    I didn't see anything odd. Has been OK since the morning. Maybe it was a rogue Android app.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 04:30 PM