So I've been wondering...

In the device monitor what does the percentage mean?
    Does that mean the that it has been on that long?

Reason I'm asking is I want to know how long my screen has been on for my heavy usage days

Posted via CB10
    06-26-14 11:13 PM
    The percentage shows how many percent of the battery was used by that specific app or hardware. In this case for your screen (hardware), it would mean that many percent of the battery was used by your display.
    06-26-14 11:18 PM
    Is there a way to see screen on time?

Posted via CB10
    06-27-14 04:34 AM
    The percentage shows how many percent of the battery was used by that specific app or hardware. In this case for your screen (hardware), it would mean that many percent of the battery was used by your display.
    Yes but the base of the percents is the charge. This is something difficult to understand in the first moment. The numbers in percent are not based on what has been consumed up to now but on the moment the last charge has stopped. That's why the numbers only raise monotonously.

If you look upon this an hour after charging you will have lost for example 2% or so, I mean nothing. Now, the sum of all the percents which are displayed is what you lost until now, 2%, so all processes have only 0.1...0.5%. And a day later all processes have 5...40%. This is not explaining anything.

I would like to see percents based on what is lost! And it should not matter at all how much I lost! What I am interested in is that 60% (of what I lost!) are related to PIM services and 35% are display and 5% are the rest, the sum should always be 100%. This would be analogous to the CPU load display.

And I would like to have a button to reset the starting point at any time. So you could measure much more precise in minutes.
    06-27-14 05:17 AM