How much memory in the so-called "Media Card" does BBerry need to run well , afterall. I did not comply with a last warning to delete one specific video file and now as a reprisal BB OS 10 does not let access to the external card and even hides it es file explorer i feel i'm loosing confidence... i feel i'm back to iphone perversities... i feel i'm back to the messy Androids i used once... i further feel that maybe my feelings will not be welcome again here... Good Grief: so many sad feelings, is n't it?... Lets forgive and forget, ok?
    Well i'll have to dry up and stick to
    04-08-19 12:47 PM
    How much memory does it have left?

My guess is if it gave you a warning... you ought to listen. But I'm never seen it mention specific file names. Except for if it can't copy it due to limited file space.

BB10 doesn't even need the SD Card to run well... I've used locked cards with no write access and it worked fine.

Does the card work in another device? Might not even be BB10 fault...
    04-08-19 01:12 PM
    How much memory in the so-called "Media Card" does BBerry need to run well , afterall. I did not comply with a last warning to delete one specific video file and now as a reprisal BB OS 10 does not let access to the external card and even hides it es file explorer i feel i'm loosing confidence... i feel i'm back to iphone perversities... i feel i'm back to the messy Androids i used once... i further feel that maybe my feelings will not be welcome again here... Good Grief: so many sad feelings, is n't it?... Lets forgive and forget, ok?
    What about the BB10 file manager?
    04-08-19 01:27 PM
    wipe it all, or move your file to external memory

Posted via CB10
    04-13-19 08:23 PM
    Hey, have you tried to connecting to a computer with mass storage turned on? Or have you tried to use OTG with a flash drive formatted to FAT32? If the BlackBerry can connect/see the hard drive or flash drive, you could off load some files.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-19 10:37 PM
    Your feelings/opinions are welcome here. You may get opposite feelings/opinions too, since it’s a public forum.
    04-14-19 06:22 AM
    Thankz Mr. Finley for your kind attention and kind clarification and advises on how to overcome my problem on the issue i complained about.
    04-14-19 06:30 AM
    Your feelings/opinions are welcome here. You may get opposite feelings/opinions too, since it’s a public forum.
    Whaaaaat?
    Last edited by conite; 04-14-19 at 12:04 PM.
    04-14-19 08:37 AM
    Thanks but no thanks: i do not want to 'wipe it' -- i want to access my 128 GBs al memory to tackle any of the many files in there without censoring actions from BB OS: hidding, concealing 'Media Card' -- even stating "it does not exist"!
    Am i clear now?!
    If i change the same memory card to an old chinese Xiaomi device i can access easily explore the said card contents, even the 'forbidden' video clip...How come BB OS not only demmands i delete it as, further, in case of no-compliance, locks me out and considers the "Media Card" as not existent or undetectable. What is this 'Big Brother' capacity BB 1O shows?!
    Why this 'reprisals' as YOU either obey OR you're outcasted and trunked off??!
    04-14-19 11:55 AM
    Thanks but no thanks: i do not want to 'wipe it' -- i want to access my 128 GBs al memory to tackle any of the many files in there without censoring actions from BB OS: hidding, concealing 'Media Card' -- even stating "it does not exist"!
    Am i clear now?!
    If i change the same memory card to an old chinese Xiaomi device i can access easily explore the said card contents, even the 'forbidden' video clip...How come BB OS not only demmands i delete it as, further, in case of no-compliance, locks me out and considers the "Media Card" as not existent or undetectable. What is this 'Big Brother' capacity BB 1O shows?!
    What you think is 'big brother' is just the OS being crappy. What OS is your device on? How is the card formatted?
    04-14-19 11:59 AM
    Am i clear now?!
    What about my question regarding the BB10 file manager? You only mentioned ES File Explorer.

If other devices or your computer recognizes the card, copy everything off of it, and then reformat the card in your BB10 device.
    04-14-19 12:02 PM
    Thankz Mr. Finley for your kind attention and kind clarification and advises on how to overcome my problem on the issue i complained about.
    No problem. I'm with you and found I couldn't rely on BB10 anymore. I now dual-carry KEYone BE and iPhone XR and everything's good.
    04-14-19 12:10 PM
    File Manager does not even show alternative to explore 'Media Card' but if i change the card with another 64 GBs card i've installed in another BB device then, suddenly, File Manager recognizes its existance and allows access to the contents while the referred sd card becomes perfectibly
    'viewable' in the other phone: to clear it all once for all: the same memory card is NOT recognized by B Classic BUT it
    is accepted by Xiaomi 2 Red... because it contains a video file in the old hacked format Div3.
    What is this? An obediance bow to Microsoft's outcasts? Is it necessary for Blackberry not only to reject it but furthermore to dismiss the whole media supporting card???!!
    04-14-19 12:30 PM
    What is this? An obediance bow to Microsoft's outcasts? Is it necessary for Blackberry not only to reject it but furthermore to dismiss the whole media supporting card???!!
    I'm not sure where the vitriol is coming from - we're talking about a 4 to 7 year old EOL smartphone using a discontinued OS platform.

It is what it is.

Copy the files off, reformat, copy back, enjoy.
    04-14-19 12:40 PM
    I'm not sure where the vitriol is coming from - we're talking about a 4 to 7 year old EOL smartphone using a discontinued OS platform.

It is what it is.

So you're saying, there's still hope
    04-14-19 08:00 PM

It is what it is.

Frustration... he's read too many post here that say how wonderful BB10 is, even in 2019.

As you said... best bet is to reformat the card in the phone, and not switch it between devices. I had issues with a card doing that.

Hack I'll throw is reformatting the phone too... fresh install of BB10 can do wonders.
    04-15-19 03:34 PM