Hi guys first off, I'm really sorry if this topic is not for this area, but I don't see any forums related with BlackBerry official apps. I saw the BlackBerry apps section but that seems to be for the 3rd party apps. So this may be the closest, correct me if I'm wrong

Well, to make this short, I bought a Q10, registered and linked my BlackBerry ID account here, turned on the BlackBerry Protect, made sure that location services is ON as well

I went to the protect.blackberry.com site. And it shows that no devices are linked for my BlackBerry ID account.

I restarted the phone a couple of times. I waited it out for some 3-4 days to made sure if it will update. Still, nothing was there.

I tried looking for the email of the technical support for BlackBerry, but didn't see any, other than their numbers, which is not applicable to my country.

Hope you can help me out guys

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 02:56 AM
    What os are you running?

Sent from my zipaligned and deodexed own custom ROM on HTC One X
    10-30-13 03:08 AM
    What country and carrier are you? Did you have a previous BlackBerry that worked on protect?

Are you using the same BlackBerry ID on your phone for logging into the protect web site?

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 05:18 AM

Sent from my GT-N7105 using CB Forums mobile app
    10-30-13 05:18 AM
    I noticed the same thing too if I'm hooked up to WiFi, but if I'm on the cellular network it's there, weird.
    10-30-13 05:23 AM
    Hi. Im from the Philippines, and in Globe Telecoms. Though I don't think this is an issue as this must be in blackberry's server.

No, this is my first time in adding a bb in blackberry protect

Yes, im sure I'm using the same ID that I used in ny phone and when logging in

10-30-13 06:05 AM
    Hi. Im from the Philippines, and in Globe Telecoms. Though I don't think this is an issue as this must be in blackberry's server.

No, this is my first time in adding a bb in blackberry protect

Yes, im sure I'm using the same ID that I used in ny phone and when logging in

Check with your carrier and see if they have a solution. You may need BlackBerry service active on your SIM to use Protect, a BlackBerry service.
    11-06-13 09:06 AM
    Check with your carrier and see if they have a solution. You may need BlackBerry service active on your SIM to use Protect, a BlackBerry service.
    BlackBerry service? But I'm on Q10. I thought they don't need BIS anymore

11-06-13 09:56 AM
    BlackBerry service? But I'm on Q10. I thought they don't need BIS anymore

As I said, check with your carrier to see if the BlackBerry service needs to activated on your account in order to use Protect. Some carriers need your account to be flagged as BlackBerry even with the OS10 devices. It is not BlackBerry BIS services, just whatever they need for the new OS10 phones. We have two Q10 here, one on Rogers and one on Bell. Both show BlackBerry on the account, though I think Bell was the only one that insisted on it. In Canada, Data is Data, so getting BlackBerry services, even BIS on the old phones did not cost any more than regular data plans, but still needed to be enabled.
    11-07-13 09:56 AM
    I am having a similar problem, but although my device (Q10 running 10.2.1.1925) shows up on the Protect website, there are no devices listed on the Q10 under the "Blackberry Protect Enabled Devices" heading. I previously had a Bold 9900, which worked fine with Protect. Any help greatly appreciated!!
    01-28-14 10:25 AM