Hi,
    I have a Dev Alpha C it was using OS 10.2 . I was out of station so i don't have the charger,I charged it with non BlackBerry charger & when i checked it after 7-8 Hr. it was showing 1 Red LED blink then 5 red led blink like-> Blink Pause BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK

So i tried everything but it's not turning on.Some times it's show black berry logo then same thing.And then i tried wrong password 10 times. From then it;s not detecting the DAC

It;s showing in windows USB INPUT Device i uninstalled the driver and even UPDATED it with blackberry smartphone drvier from C:/Program Files/Common Files/Research in motion/usb drivers/
    but then it's showing Yellow sign & still no sign of Detecting so over all i am unable to update with any auto loader because it's not detecting.
    Please help me .

Thanks
    12-31-15 01:33 AM
    Things to look into:

• Make sure you have a working USB 2.0 port;
    • Get the best/newest USB 2.0 cable you can;
    • Using Control Panel, uninstall ALL BB software from the computer. Using someftware like CCleaner, clean cache, fix registry, the works;
    • Charge the device for 24 hours straight;
    • Download Blend and install ONLY THE DRIVERS;

Then you cn give it a try plugging your newest USB cables to a working USB 2.0 port to your device and see if the BB Device thingie connects.

If the 24 hours charge doesn't get you going to the point you can connect, try stack charging it. Stack Charging

Best of luck!
    01-03-16 09:03 AM