Ive been trying to configure Outlook 365 desktop to see my emails as in my BB Hub , i mean : all inbox and sent boxes together on the same view. I couldnt even get all inbox on the same view using outlook.
    Anybody knows if i can achieve it on Thunderbird , Em client, Mailbird or other ?
    12-26-16 11:42 AM
    Not sure about desktop clients but you can do this with outlook.com I know because I've done it (and my mum has done it as well).

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    12-26-16 02:03 PM
    You can use thunderbird. Easy to use although you probably need the app password instead of your login password.
    12-26-16 03:58 PM
    Change the view in Outlook to conversation mode.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-16 06:08 AM
    Change the view in Outlook to conversation mode.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, doin it i can have inbox and sentbox on the same view but i cant have sent mails without answer on the same view and there is no way to put all inbox (from different email accounts) on the same view.
    12-27-16 07:14 AM
    You can use thunderbird. Easy to use although you probably need the app password instead of your login password.
    Do you know if on thunderbird i can have sent mails (without answer, not a conversation so) on the same view as my income emails (like on my BB Hub) . My goal is to get the same view that i have on Hub, a place where i have everything ,wich is much more useful for a "Inbox zero" planning.
    12-27-16 07:20 AM
    Try BlackBerry blend
    12-27-16 07:38 AM
    Try BlackBerry blend
    That would be the best option, but i dont know if you ever tried it , i found it very slow to connect and open. Unacceptable for an email client.
    12-27-16 09:16 AM
    If you're looking for a combined view of all of your various accounts, I don't think you're going to find much success with a desktop client.
    12-27-16 10:01 AM
    If you're looking for a combined view of all of your various accounts, I don't think you're going to find much success with a desktop client.
    Is there another option to organize my emails on that way (combined view of all acounts including sent mails without answer) outside my phone ?
    12-27-16 10:57 AM
    Is there another option to organize my emails on that way (combined view of all acounts including sent mails without answer) outside my phone ?
    Several email consolidators have come and gone over the years - most are web based. Alto Mail may be the most recent attempt. It allows you to view all your account emails including one view, if that is your choice.
    12-27-16 11:52 AM
    Surprisingly, the built-in Win10 "Mail" desktop app does allow you to link email accounts to a common Inbox. Very handy. It's a very simple mail client, otherwise.

But it won't link sent folders, as requested, OP.
    12-27-16 11:58 AM
    Opera Mail IS the answer.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-16 12:22 PM
    Opera Mail IS the answer.

Posted via CB10
    Unfortunately, it doesn't support ActiveSync accounts -- only POP and IMAP. So it's not a great choice for the OP (or me).
    12-29-16 04:44 PM
    Unfortunately, it doesn't support ActiveSync accounts -- only POP and IMAP. So it's not a great choice for the OP (or me).
    Yes I am using Opera 12 with mail since long.. and still I like it.
    12-29-16 09:29 PM
    Maybe the best option is to use Blackberry HUB+ for Android installed on a new Chromebook . Anybody knows if it is possible ?
    01-12-17 04:47 PM
    That would be the best option, but i dont know if you ever tried it , i found it very slow to connect and open. Unacceptable for an email client.
    I never feel it ad slow. Works fine and super fast for me
    01-14-17 04:19 PM
    I never feel it ad slow. Works fine and super fast for me
    Last time i tried it there was a bug : i couldnt remove archived emails from Inbox, so i couldnt keep it clean as in my phone

Posted via CB10
    01-14-17 07:01 PM
    Thunderbird has the option to unify everything except maybe sent mail. It might be possible I've never tried, but it's free...

Also IBM /Lotus Notes will unify everything and can include sent mail, but there is a major drawback because all email will be sent from your current account, not the account the email was received under. The trial version is essentially free forever for individual use.

eM client will do something like that but maybe not including sent mail.

May also want to look at Zimbra Desktop (free) or Essential PIM
    01-14-17 07:12 PM
    BlackBerry Blend period
    01-15-17 06:40 AM
    BlackBerry Blend period
    Blend is good, but i could not remove archived emails from the mainbox and keep it clean as i see in my phone (if i delete the archived email it will delete it also from the archive folder) . BTW , ive been seen many email clients and im surprised there isnt any that could give the same view as Blackberry HUB : Inbox Unified + Sent mails on the same view (many will give unified inbox, but never with sent mails on the same view) .
    01-15-17 11:43 AM
    Blend is good, but i could not remove archived emails from the mainbox and keep it clean as i see in my phone (if i delete the archived email it will delete it also from the archive folder) . BTW , ive been seen many email clients and im surprised there isnt any that could give the same view as Blackberry HUB : Inbox Unified + Sent mails on the same view (many will give unified inbox, but never with sent mails on the same view) .
    Use priority box for clean view
    01-15-17 07:06 PM
    Use priority box for clean view
    I have to agree, this is a solution. But, its also another step to accomplish (to mark an email as important). I was trying to simplify and was keeping on inbox just the messages that need some action or were wainting for an answer. If i mark some of them as important i will create another level of "checking", needing to check first the important messages and them the not important messages. My goal is to keep the inbox almost zero in just one level to review and check. If one message is staying too long in my inbox it will became a task (going to task list) , cleaning my inbox. On the other hand, if i mark all messages as important i will simply be adding another step to execute. ...thanks anyway for your answer
    01-16-17 04:48 AM
    I have to agree, this is a solution. But, its also another step to accomplish (to mark an email as important). I was trying to simplify and was keeping on inbox just the messages that need some action or were wainting for an answer. If i mark some of them as important i will create another level of "checking", needing to check first the important messages and them the not important messages. My goal is to keep the inbox almost zero in just one level to review and check. If one message is staying too long in my inbox it will became a task (going to task list) , cleaning my inbox. On the other hand, if i mark all messages as important i will simply be adding another step to execute. ...thanks anyway for your answer
    Yes you are right, we should have subject wise sorting in priority box
    01-16-17 09:36 AM
    If you or anyone's still looking for a desktop solution: I just wanted to let you guys/gals know that Outlook.com just added a new feature called 'Focused', which is very similar to the Priority Hub IMHO.
    05-03-17 03:51 AM