Seriously has this happened to you? It's basically my payslip for my tax return and my payslip is done electronically using Sage.

Basically sometimes when you try to delete something in the hub they instantly reappear as the delete wasn't registered successfully. So I tap the trash can again quickly but this time I accidentally deleted one I didn't want too.

Any ideas to improve this?

I don't need a lesson about using the warning thank you for every single delete action. I know about that.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 05:24 PM
    You should be able to retrieve it in your "delete folder"

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 05:36 PM
    Switch the setting to delete from hub only instead of hub and server.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 05:39 PM
    You should be able to retrieve it in your "delete folder"

Posted via CB10
    That's the problem. Emails deleted on the hub don't go to my bin or trash folder. They're literally removed completely without a trace. That's what's so annoying.

And I don't want to do that deleting just on the hub because that means they still remain in my inbox and I have to delete them again.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 06:02 PM
    Well if you don't want to do this or do that, then your actions are producing the correct results provided you setup your email account correctly. Gmail, set to delete to recycle bin. Hotmail, don't know, have no idea.

PS. Bet ya wish you had the delete on Hub Only set now huh?
    03-03-15 06:10 PM
    Have you checked your online account through a computer? It might be in a deleted folder there

STL-4. 10.3.1.2267
    03-03-15 06:11 PM
    Settings>display and actions>delete on>hub only

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 08:06 PM
    That's the problem. Emails deleted on the hub don't go to my bin or trash folder. They're literally removed completely without a trace. That's what's so annoying.

And I don't want to do that deleting just on the hub because that means they still remain in my inbox and I have to delete them again.

Posted via CB10
    What I mean is, you go on Hotmail.com for example depending on what kind of email you have and check the trash folder from the website. Because I just checked with my emails I recently deleted, and their ALL there...

Posted via CB10
    Denvertorch likes this.
    03-14-15 09:57 AM
    What I mean is, you go on Hotmail.com for example depending on what kind of email you have and check the trash folder from the website. Because I just checked with my emails I recently deleted, and their ALL there...

Posted via CB10
    This! You can even do this on your phone with the browser. Things usually stay in the trash folder for a limited time, so better check soon

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    03-14-15 02:24 PM
    Just saw the date on the original post. Probably too late.

03-14-15 02:24 PM
    Things usually stay in the trash folder for a limited time, so better check soon

Idk what your talking about. All the emails I've deleted going back years are still in the delete folder. That's on my bell email and my outlook email

Posted via CB10
    03-14-15 02:30 PM
    Yeah if you ever did this again. Get to a PC quickly. You might get ahead of the "sync" and move it back to the inbox.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-15 02:36 PM
    Idk what your talking about. All the emails I've deleted going back years are still in the delete folder. That's on my bell email and my outlook email

Posted via CB10
    Apparently different email providers are set up, well, differently! My trash folder empties itself after 24 hours or so. Maybe a setting.

03-14-15 02:47 PM
    To avoid accidentally deleting the wrong email when using the quick action option to delete a string of emails, I delete them from the bottom up. This way, the positions of the emails that I want to delete will not be shifted. I worry I would delete a wrong email when the email list is shifting.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-15 03:17 PM
    Settings>display and actions>delete on>hub only

Posted via CB10
    Since I avoid future problem like losing important emails, I always use that setting.

Posted from CB10 with BlackBerry Z3
    03-14-15 03:25 PM
    Since I avoid future problem like losing important emails, I always use that setting.

Posted from CB10 with BlackBerry Z3
    And I'm just extra careful. Lol. But yeah that works.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-15 04:28 PM